Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.

Can nfreader actually defend himself in subsequent rounds? If the vote's always tied, couldn't I just kill him in the night?

Well damn.

Well, somebody evil had to be crazy enough to vote off their own ally. I'm glad to say I did it first. This is a victory for Eugene Chin as well. We accomplished our goal of world destruction, and while he is no longer with us it matters not, for soon no humans at all will live. I turn my remaining missiles on myself, ending the human scourge of this planet, and making way for a free and open bunniocracy.

I do feel as if this was my greatest game so far as the bad guy. My only regret is that I never convinced Eugene Chin to vote against me. He was resistant to my strategy, and it was certainly a major gamble. But I feel that the gamble paid off.

Whose idea was it to kill me? Come on, own up.

You died in a lynch, remember?

I wasn't lying when I said I thought I'd have twelve more hours to vote to save you. I really screwed the pooch on That.

The sad thing about this loss is that the day of my death, I postponed a post where I would have said that I was the intelligence agent and that I had investigated kickme, finding him to be innocent. Unfortunately, 1Eevee1 came in and ended the round before I got back and was able to make the post. But, that's the way the game goes. Coincidentally, I changed my vote for Eugene Chin when I saw an opportunity to take him out, as I had also investigated him and found him guilty.

Well played, dictators, well played.

nf could only use the sats once every 2 voting rounds, so you would have tied, then nuked him.

The first time he used it, interestingly enough was on...

mrxak, but since he didn't get nuked, nobody had any idea about the protector until I PM'd GutlessWonder and told him, because I thought the terrorists would have bumped off an innocent.

I think that was an interesting combo, though. I mean, Eugene and mrxak.

@eugene-chin, on Oct 30 2007, 06:28 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.:

You died in a lynch, remember?

Yeah... I was nuked last game. Oh well. And I named both of dictators. Listen to me more!