Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.

All these people not voting is making me nervous.

...Yup. People, less then 12 hours.

nf, save yourself! Force a tie, do something.

Blame Anon!

prophile is pure evil!

You are so lucky I slept in this morning, nf.

It's a tiebreak between prophile and nfreader. However, we only have 4 votes from 5 people. So... we'll need that last vote to break the tie. If not, I will flip a coin and one of you will die.

24 hours, people.

Try sending kickme a PM.

Before I get spammed, I'm here and will be voting soon.

Edit: Based on a past post by Prophile , about being a terrorist, which could either be a joke or an attempt to divert attention, I am voting for him.

This post has been edited by kickme : 28 October 2007 - 10:36 PM

Sweet.

Explosions rip through Easter Island, but the heads take off just in time to avoid being annihilated, as prophile is shot by firing squad, only for the awful truth to dawn.

Gutless Wonder is the intelligence agent, but this does not help him as the terrorists strike, ripping through Area 52, and, as a UFO takes off, it gets shot down by fighters.

As the UFO crashes down, the blazing ruins rip through Hutt River Province, killing everybody there.

prophile is innocent.
Gutless Wonder is the Intelligence Agent.

3 left, people.

EDIT: Helps to get the name right. Also added something interesting.

This post has been edited by 1Eevee1 : 29 October 2007 - 04:17 PM

Blarg!

Okay, there are three of us left, one of us is a terrorists, and this vote is the last chance for the innocents to win. I know that I am innocent, so either kickme or nfreader has to go. I think the last round tells me everything I need to know.

If nfreader is the bad guy, his best choice of target in the night would have been GutlessWonder. If he didn't, nfreader would likely lose. GutlessWonder had voted for nfreader before, and would likely do so again. nfreader would have no choice but to vote for GutlessWonder then, and control of the game would be in the hands of whoever was left, either me or kickme.

If kickme is the bad guy, his best choice of target in the night would have been me. I'd be dead, and that would leave GutlessWonder, likely to vote for nfreader again, and nfreader voting for GutlessWonder in defense, giving kickme full control of the game, and the power to pick off either one and win the game.

I'm not dead, and I know I'm innocent, so the only logical choice to vote for is nfreader , and I urge kickme to do the same since I know he's innocent too.

@1eevee1, on Oct 29 2007, 04:06 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.:

Gutless Wonder is the intelligence agent, but this does not help him as the terrorists strike, ripping through Area 52, and, as a UFO takes off, it gets shot down by fighters.

Nooooooooo!!!

This post has been edited by GutlessWonder : 29 October 2007 - 05:56 PM

mrxak is the terrorist. Think about it.

Yeah, I voted out my fellow terrorist and then tried to set you up :rolleyes:.

I fully expected you to retaliate against me, but I'm confident kickme will see through your lies. You don't even try to justify it, you just say that it's me. Better luck next time.

Personally gentlemen, this has been a very fascinating game, and if this round should be, I believe, to be the last one. Let us say... end it on the morning of the 31st? (12:30 hours time)

Come on kickme, hurry up and vote for nfreader so we can win!

mrxak, please, let us not be too hasty. Rest assured that I have made... well let's just call them "arrangements" that will ensure my survival....

Checkmate. 🙂

EDIT: Cue the maniacal laughter.

Since the voting is a tie, I'll let the round play out.

The radar sounds inside Ambrosia Software's HQ as nuclear missiles swarm towards it, headed from Auckland, only to come up against a small problem.

An array of anti-missiles satellites, the ones that could shoot a laser beam through a penguin at 2500 miles.

Given that, the nuclear missiles don't stand a chance as beams start ripping through them, with the sole missiles getting through taken out by Xander with a sniper rifle.

Nobody dies, and the round remains a tie. All that is known is that one of you three is a protector. And another is a terrorist.

Ookay... I guess kickme is the terrorist. Sorry nfreader.

Yeah, ###### that. kickme is the terrorist.

kickme suddenly explodes as a nuke rips through Berwick-upon-Tweed, but, among the smoldering ruins, nothing is found.

So... now we've got two people left. And I daresay you can guess their roles.

I'm not actually sure how to continue. Anybody want to declare it a tie game?