Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.

throws cookies at Mack and darth

@prophile, on Oct 23 2007, 05:20 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.:

This is the best GTW evar. ❤

Who is this evar you are voting for?

Yeah, I still think that Eugene Chin is guilty. prophile's behavior has been suspicious, but Eugene Chin didn't even vote last time.

@darth_vader, on Oct 24 2007, 01:52 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.:

<snip>
Kill Eugene Chin. Seriously. Just do it. You'll feel better. Even if he's innocent. It's fine. We all make mistakes. But I'm not going to be satisfied until he's a dictator and gets lynched. Obey my dying wish!
<snip>

I'm gonna have you coming after me for a long time, aren't I?

I misread 1Eevee1's time, stamp last time, and thought I had until Midnight, not until Noon. That was a mistake on my part.

I said last time that I was looking at either Prophile or nfreader as targets, but that I hadn't come to a decision.

I'm thinking Prophile right now, but mrxak is starting to rub me the wrong way.

(Edit) It just struck me. Nine players is too few to support a role like a Penguin Terrorist. We only have a margin of error of three bad lynches to begin with. If the dictators hadn't killed Mack, that margin would have been cut down to two. After that, an innocent victory would have been impossible.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 24 October 2007 - 10:43 PM

Yeah, the penguin terrorist was an idea that didn't quite work out. But...

Heh, three dictators + three specials + three innocents would make for an interesting game.

So I've completely lost track of the days... when does this round end?

True, but what role would the other "special" play?

24 hours to go, people.

Guardian Angel. Or whatever that translates to in the GTW scenario.

SDI.

In that case, I have some good news that I can't tell you.

whistles innocently

Also, this round was supposed to end this morning, but I'm letting it go on for another 24 hours. Once again, special role people, PMs.

The ASW Boards weren't responding for a few hours. What's changed? 😛

I'm changing my vote to Eugene Chin.

Why?

There's a pause as the vote is changed to Eugene_Chin, and then a bullet flies into Eugene's skull, killing him instantly.

The body of Eugene_Chin falls to the ground, and with it, a piece of paper slips out of his hand, with the next target of the terrorists.

The target turns out to be correct as Anon suddenly keels over, due to eating a poisoned cookie.

Eugene_Chin was a terrorist.
Anon was an innocent.

Herk-bleh.

I'd like to complain, but I'll wait until the end of the game for that.

Here's who's left:

kickme
nfreader
mrxak
prophile
Gutless Wonder

My money's on nfreader being the final terrorist

I'll go with GutlessWonder on that one and vote nfreader.

Hmm... I think I will vote for prophile. He didn't even vote in the last round. Neither did kickme or nfreader, but now prophile is bandwagoning on nfreader.

Should be interesting. Should be veeeeeeerrry interesting. I daresay the last terrorist has it all worked out, of course.

And the countries of Eugene and Anon weren't wiped out, I know that. But they will be.