Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.

Three people haven't voted yet, despite ample time and at least a post each: darth_vader, kickme, and Eugene Chin.

...Er... Terrorists? Targets please? Y'know, by PM?

sweatdrop

EDIT - Also amused that nobody's asked me about Hutt River Province yet. Interesting.

This post has been edited by 1Eevee1 : 22 October 2007 - 09:09 PM

@1eevee1, on Oct 22 2007, 09:06 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.:

...Er... Terrorists? Targets please? Y'know, by PM?

sweatdrop

EDIT - Also amused that nobody's asked me about Hutt River Province yet. Interesting.

They get to kill somebody before the first round ends? 😮

I looked it up. It's a breakaway micro-nation on Australia, not on Tatooine.

@mrxak, on Oct 23 2007, 01:38 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.:

Three people haven't voted yet, despite ample time and at least a post each: darth_vader, kickme, and Eugene Chin.

And some of us have done this in past games without being terrorists.

I'm thinking about casting against Prophile, so darth doesn't die by default, but I'm not to a decision yet.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 22 October 2007 - 09:32 PM

@1eevee1, on Oct 23 2007, 03:06 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.:

Also amused that nobody's asked me about Hutt River Province yet. Interesting.

At first I confused it with the Hutt River just north of here (Wellington), but then looked on Wikipedia.

Tentatively, I'm voting for mrxak , simply because you'll be hard-pressed to find a non-Jafa New Zealander that likes Auckland.

@mrxak, on Oct 23 2007, 11:48 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.:

They get to kill somebody before the first round ends? 😮

Nope, but it'll help to get those in as well.
I daresay this round'll be quite interesting, though.

@kickme, on Oct 22 2007, 10:12 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.:

Tentatively, I'm voting for mrxak , simply because you'll be hard-pressed to find a non-Jafa New Zealander that likes Auckland.

http://www.aucklandnz.com/ :unsure:

It's quiet.... too quiet...

Maybe us dictators are planning something

I bet you're only pretending to be joking.

The votes are in, and darth_vader is found to be guilty of crimes against humanity.

As the execution squad moves in, darth_vader pleads that he's innocent, but the squad ignores him, so he gets his brains blown out.

After, an elite commando squad moves to the rabbit hole and chucks a grenade in. Nobody survives.

Unfortunately, it becomes obvious that they got the wrong target as Antarctica vanishes in explosions, wiping out Mackilroy and 50,000 penguins.

There's a murmur of talk, then 1Eevee1 stands up.

"Indeed, gentlemen, here are their roles."

"darth_vader is an innocent , and Mackilroy was going to take over the world, independent of anybody else."

Mackilroy was a Penguin Terrorist.

So, gentlemen, votes again.

EDIT - Bloody double post. darth and Mack are dead. Want more info, read the previous post.

This post has been edited by 1Eevee1 : 23 October 2007 - 03:55 PM

1Eevee1 is found guilty of double posting and is sentenced to death by crushing.

What the heck is a Penguin Terrorist? Did the bad guys kill one of their own?

This is the best GTW evar. ❤

I'm not voting until I get an answer about what Mackilroy's role was. The bad guys could be doing something sneaky, so it's worth figuring out. I'll be gone most of the night anyway...

Mackilroy's role was independent of the other terrorists. They did not know about each other, and it was designed to make the game a bit more fun later on. Y'know, thinking you've won then he strikes.

The Penguin Terrorist is as related to the Terrorists as the Intelligence Agent, also.

But yeah, as you can see, the terrorists got him. Fortunately, the world's saved from global warming and widespread flooding due to nuclear winter.

@1eevee1, on Oct 23 2007, 05:38 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.:

But yeah, as you can see, the terrorists got him. Fortunately, the world's saved from global warming and widespread flooding due to nuclear winter.

Assuming the nuclear explosions weren't enough to drop the Ross Ice Shelf into the ocean? (not that it could really happen...or could it?)

Regardless, I must now turn my attention to my fellow players.

@prophile, on Oct 23 2007, 02:44 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.:

Maybe us dictators are planning something

@mrxak, on Oct 23 2007, 03:15 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Round Ten.:

I bet you're only pretending to be joking.

With the death of Mackilroy, as well as prophile's statements, it makes Retracted prophile look quite suspicious.

This post has been edited by GutlessWonder : 26 October 2007 - 02:40 PM

😞

Someone give me a call when this round is over...

Hurk ded.

OK, I have no idea who to accuse with my last post, so I'll do the usual. Kill Eugene Chin. Seriously. Just do it. You'll feel better. Even if he's innocent. It's fine. We all make mistakes. But I'm not going to be satisfied until he's a dictator and gets lynched. Obey my dying wish! Also, if it doesn't work out with Eugene Chin, kill mrxak. That's usually a good enough course of action.