GTW Round VII

Focusing on the active times is going to prove to be a fatal mistake I think.

Look at the big picture. Stop focusing on the minor details.

Since I was out walking this morning, and some kid threw a rock at me, I must vote prophile for not immediately charging the kid with attempted murder, murder, assault, assault with a deadly weapon and conspiracy to kill.

Shame on you, prophile. Shame.

Anon and rebelswin_85 can be taken off the agenda, and I still think 1Eevee1 is likely an innocent... it was prophile I was thinking of when I wrote that, though I wasn't sure enough to cast a vote any which way.

So that leaves, for me:

kickme
prophile
darth_vader

The rest of you can add me to that list, but I was right about mrxak being guilty, and right about Gutless being Gutl-er, Innocent.

Unless nfreader deliberately selected the "Game 4 Team," I don't think mrxak and kickme are both dictators.

mrxak made some intimations against prophile in one of his posts, and nfreader is saying that activity times is a bad batch of evidence, so my arguments against prophile aren't adding up.

I'm going to go out on a limb (A really shaky limb), and vote darth_vader.

Still thinking this through...

(Edit) I just realized that if this is true, darth_vader will have been a dictator three times in-a-row. mrxak has also been in the tall, dark leather-clad hotseat three times, but not consecutively. Still thinking this through...

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 04 October 2007 - 08:36 PM

OK, I'm back, is the vote over? Eugene Chin, why are you accusing me?

Because none of us has any idea who the terrorist is.

To the terrorist, can you just admit it so that we can win?

Okay! I admit it! I'm a separatist!

For someone who is dead, mrxak is surely talking a lot

Just gases. 😛

glub glub, glub glub glub-glub

Edit: gurgle

This post has been edited by GutlessWonder : 06 October 2007 - 12:10 PM

@prophile, on Oct 6 2007, 12:02 PM, said in GTW Round VII:

Just gases. 😛

Whooohoooo!

Prophile won the vote, prophile is now dead.

Civilians win, but at a terrible cost.

Awesome, we win. 🙂

Yay!

We win again! 🙂

That was... interesting.

That was a fairly lame ending, nf, you needed something like THIS.

-----
TIME - 9 pm. DATE. 6/10/2007. LOCATION - First floor of some huge building.
-----

As the votes were tallied and read out, prophile became increasingly nervous, especially as nfreader's lips began to form the dreaded words. "The winner of the vote is..."

There was a scream as prophile charged towards the window and dived out of it, before rushing back in, screaming and diving out of the window.

"You think he knows that after our president died, we moved to the first floor so that in case of an emergency, we could escape faster?" One of the MPs commented, being met with s######s.

-----
TIME - 4 pm. DATE. 7/10/2007. LOCATION - First floor of some huge building.
-----

The MPs were gathered around outside, still watching prophile screaming and leaping out of the window, before darth_vader finally went up to him and punched him.

This failed to deter prophile from screaming until nfreader finally got up and locked the door to the building, causing prophile to slam into it.

With the terrorist threat dealt with, nfreader strutted out through the door, breaking the fourth wall in the process, and turned to address the MPs.

"C'est impossible, innocents, you have somehow won against ze oddts. BUT REMEMBER, ANGLAIS, WE OF THE FRENCH ZHALL NOT BE DEFEATED SO EASILY!"

With that, nfreader threw his head backed and laughed evilly, before realising that all but one of the MPs had left, and the last remaining MP, 1Eevee1, was trying to hitch a ride with a nearby tank division.

END of Round 7.

THAT, gentlemen, is how you finish a game.

Meh, I was in "JUST FINISH IT" mode and I meant to write something but I forgot. In my defense, I had the SAT (second round) today, so my brain is like mush at the moment.

I just want to say, none of you had any reason to suspect me or prophile. You got seriously lucky throwing darts.

@mrxak, on Oct 6 2007, 07:58 PM, said in GTW Round VII:

I just want to say, none of you had any reason to suspect me or prophile. You got seriously lucky throwing darts.

I was fairly convinced that either you or Mack were evil, if the vote had gone the other way, I would've been on you the next round.

@mrxak, on Oct 6 2007, 07:58 PM, said in GTW Round VII:

I thought you were overplaying it a bit, which is why I switched my vote. prophile, however, caught me completely by surprise.