GTW Round VII

Anon, you have another way out of your current situation than by voting against a player who is "innocent but overall dangerous." A tie vote doesn't kill both of you, and you can switch who the tie is with.

(Edit) Aaaand Anon's not reading the topic anymore.

Ah, the heck with it. I'm going to try and drag this out a while longer, maybe we'll get that precious clue we need in a tie-breaker round.

rebelswin_85, kickme, don't vote yet. I really want to see some reactions from everybody.

Tying vote: Anon

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 02 October 2007 - 11:34 PM

Curiouser and Curiouser... I agree, there's nothing I've seen that indicates strongly someone is a traitor. Though I must say, Anon, you're not making any damn sense.

Well, all we have to do is keep drawing a tie, right?

Regardless, I can't change my vote now. Exploding death will never solve the issue with the RNG.

That may depend on nfreader. He hasn't explicitly stated how he's handling ties yet, and there's no telling beforehand if he'll do it in the regular way.

@eugene-chin, on Oct 3 2007, 10:03 AM, said in GTW Round VII:

That may depend on nfreader. He hasn't explicitly stated how he's handling ties yet, and there's no telling beforehand if he'll do it in the regular way.

Ties will end up being a sudden death round. I'll think of a number, then the two tied folks will PM me their guesses. I can't decide if the closest or the farthest away gets the nuclear doom.

Changing my vote to Anon , because he's supiciously absent.

grabs his 100-sided dice

I'm ready when you are.

...prophile... have you ever been kissed by an Australian pretending to be Chinese?

Depends if you include non-humans.

nfreader looked at prophile with an expression of...something. "You putz" he said. "Anon is my intelligence agent, the one man who swore to protect us! And you killed him!" prophile turned to face the assembled group, facing the full force of the icy stares. Realizing that he was outnumbered, he stammered out "I... I didn't know...". nfreader cleared his throat loudly to get everyone's attention. "Seeing as how Anon IS my trusted intelligence agent, it makes no sense to arrest him now, so I will continue to take his advice into consideration. Unfortunately, this poses a considerable problem. Now that the separatist knows who the intel agent is, they can whack him. Fortunately for Anon though, we have already received word that the British PM, GutlessWonder, is to be targeted next. It is however almost certain that Anon will die when the terrorists strike next. So in order for him to live, he must locate the separatist and convince the rest of the you to vote for the candidate. Good luck."

----

"Mayday! JFK Tower, this is BA 001 VIP Heavy requesting priority emergency clearance on anything. We have shots fired on board and need immediate assistance."
"Roger 001. Standby. What is your position? Over."
"We are 5 miles out of runway 26 left, currently descending to 1000 feet."
"Continue approach on runway 26."
"All flights, this is JFK tower. All inbound flights abort approach and move to 10000 feet. Be on the lookout for VIP heavy coming into runway 26 left. All outbound flights return to the terminal. Emergency crews to runway 26 and standby."
"Mayday! This is BA 001. They're at the cockpit door-CLICK"
"BA ZERO ZERO ONE! BA ZERO ZERO 1 DO YOU COPY? Damnit!"
(Disclaimer: Apologies for botching that. IANAP.)

----

The consul put down his phone with a heavy heart and addressed the group. "Prime Minister GutlessWonder is dead, his plane just crashed into the bay. There was an armed hijacker on board." The room fell eerily silent before it exploded again in a cacophony of argument.

----

1eevee1 - 2
Darth_vader - 0
Anon - 4
Just to reiterate, Anon is NOT dead but he is the intelligence agent. So he's pretty much dead anyways but he gets one more chance to call someone out.

Ah crap.

prophile, I take back the internet kiss.

Quick, guys. Who else has been on since nfreader's post?

(Edit) Okay, the profiles say rebelswin_85 and kickme haven't been on since...

@nfreader, on Oct 3 2007, 08:17 PM, said in GTW Round VII:

Ties will end up being a sudden death round. I'll think of a number, then the two tied folks will PM me their guesses. I can't decide if the closest or the farthest away gets the nuclear doom.

... this post.

Unless nfreader has been accepting pre-orders on our murders (Have you?), it isn't them.

(Editx2) What I'm thinking is that the relatively rapid cycling between prophile's vote-change, and Gutless's murder implicate's someone who was on, but the only remaining player's who haven't been on since before nfreader's post are kickme ang rebelswin_85.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 03 October 2007 - 06:16 PM

@nfreader, on Oct 3 2007, 04:58 PM, said in GTW Round VII:

"Prime Minister GutlessWonder is dead, his plane just crashed into the bay. There was an armed hijacker on board."

glub glub

@gutlesswonder, on Oct 3 2007, 07:18 PM, said in GTW Round VII:

glub glub

Dead people don't bubble.

Well, friends, I have failed you. As an intelligence agent, I have failed to come up with any useful intelligence. The only things I know for sure are that mrxak was evil, Mack and Gutless were innocent, and that all of them are dead. The only thing I can tell you that you don't already know is that rebelswin_85 is innocent of all wrong-doing.

That leaves Eugene_Chin, 1Eevee1, darth_vader, prophile, and kickme as potential terrorists. Let the games begin.

(Redacted)

This post has been edited by nfreader : 04 October 2007 - 04:23 PM
Reason for edit: REDACTED

Kill! Kill! Kill!

I lied. Votes are due in 5 hours (Roughly 10:30 EST)

Only cast votes will count. If two people vote, I will only count those two.

@eugene-chin, on Oct 3 2007, 11:56 PM, said in GTW Round VII:

Unless nfreader has been accepting pre-orders on our murders (Have you?), it isn't them.

(Editx2) What I'm thinking is that the relatively rapid cycling between prophile's vote-change, and Gutless's murder implicate's someone who was on, but the only remaining player's who haven't been on since before nfreader's post are kickme ang rebelswin_85.

Well, since it was 1Eevee1 who posted in the meanwhile, I think I suspect him...

I vote for prophile , mainly as he changed his vote just before the end of the round. This might be changed later.