The Boozerama Bar: Classic Edition

Holy crap, it's coreycubed.

The band plays Hello Walls.

duke quickly returns for a quick root beer. duke then runs off to cause havoc on Earth in the Sol system.

Off in some corner of the bar, something explodes inward at the speed of light, destroying everything. When the bar and all contents are regenerated, they notice another person standing there. Eegras looks around, sees that his acid pit is still there, goes to get a drink, hits his head on a tall table-like stool that only somewhat looks like a table and gets a headache. He looks for asprin.

mrxak leaves the bar for a few minutes, and returns by crashing a manta into the side of the wall.

@coreycubed, on Nov 26 2007, 07:49 AM, said in The Boozerama Bar: Classic Edition:

An orange portal opens over an empty chair in the corner. Corey falls through and lands in a tangled heap on the chair, which crashes to the floor.

He gets up, looks around in confusion.

"...WHAT????"

Yeah seriously.

Sweet. I love the return of old schoolers. I feel young again...

Shlimazel walks into the bar and yells, for no aparrant reason, "I AM NOT A TANGARINE!"

mrxak peels Shlimazel and starts eating him.

Shlimazel miscasts Fireball and teleports inside a dying star.

"Pretty...."

You crazy Rod of Wonder.

Eegras throws Mrxak a tangerine. Mrxak, unfortunately, had no idea tangerine was coming and looked the other way on purpose. The tangerine hits him in the back of the head. Eegras jumps in the acid pit to escape moderator fury.

duke returns in a costume like Eegras. Mrxak attacks duke thinking that he is Eegras. duke runs away to avoid futher torment for his past posts and in the process throws an asprin into the acid pit for Eegras.

No I didn't.

Luke summons an army of alien demon pirate zombies and sets them loose on the bar denizens.

I'm pretty sure those are non-canonical, Luke.

😞

Luke wakes up from his flippin' sweet dream and orders a huge stein of beer.

DE orders two alien demon pirate zombies and eats them both. Then he heads to the bathroom because of sudden bladder problems. Unfortunately, he doesn't make it in time and ends up emptying in the acid pit.

Eegras finally dissolves, regenerates, trouts duke and orders a drink all in half a second.