Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

DE goes over to a TV and begins to watch the iTunes Visualizer Channel.

Work on the Plug.

Dash's ass feels kicked. Dash's ass falls into the acid pit, dragging him with it.

I'm getting my copy of EVN back from my wingmate. I gave it to him, but than, as I explained, my HDD got wiped. I'll start on it again soon. It won't be up until after thanksgiving break (all of next week), however.

DE gets a root beer.

Dash's friend still hasn't given him EVN back.

Mackilroy throws hundreds of copies of EVN at Dash, and laughs as Dash screams while being sliced apart by the flying files. The Mackilroy sits by DE and also gets a root beer.

Ow, my pain.

My pain hurts! Ow!

Mackilroy quickly builds a time machine, goes back to just before he threw the copies of EVN at Dash, and restrains himself.

Jimbob shoves a blender in mackilroy's ass.

DE throws the new guy into the acid pit and says "Welcome to Boozerama! Can I take your order?" (No offence, it's a standard welcome.)

Rickton uses the blender to blend acid with Dash to create the ultimate weapon.

If you only put a little of Dash in, you would have a dash of Dash. Then if you only put a little of dash and Dash, then you would have a dash of dash and a dash of Dash and another dash of Dash, then if you put in...

That's foolish talk. I didn't use a dash of Dash, I used all of Dash.
You will now be the first to ph33r my power!
RIckton uses the ultimate weapon on emainiac.

DE creates Dash bullets and loads his AR-75 with them. DE takes down Rickton, and throws the "Ultimate" weapon into the acid pit.

Mackilroy climbs out of the acid pit, crushes Jimbob for failing to capitalize the M in his name, then flings Jimbob's cooling corpse into the pit of acid. After Jimbob's body has been sufficiently mutilated, Mackilroy carbon freezes him and hangs him on the wall as a decoration. Mackilroy then sits down and says, "I'd like another root beer."

This post has been edited by Mackilroy : 22 November 2004 - 08:31 AM

DE sits next to Mackilroy and gets what he's getting.

As Mackilroy and DE chug their root beers, a horde of mice invade the Boozerama bar.

DE sets up flamethrowers around him so the mice won't disturb him. The flaming mice run towards Rickton...

Rickton points out that DE can't use Dash bullets, because such a thing does not exist. Rickton controls all the Dash.

While chugging his root beer, Mackilroy states, "Rickton, this is the Boozerama Bar. Anything can and will happen." Mackilroy and DE then sit back and watch as Rickton is pushed into the acid pit by hundreds of burning mice.