Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

DE gets bacon and a root beer.

In the words of Aerosmith... I'm back in the saddle again...
Moo hoo ha ha, recharged my karma from -6 was it? lol

How does karma work around here now? I see I have 5 squares... waht does that mean?

How's everyone do'in?

Wow! The boards changed a lot since I left... what was it a year or two ago?

Tuskawilliamac nostalgicly sets up a milkshake stand and posts a picture.
Posted Image

Meanwhile, his new alternate personallity sets up a trebuchet only to launch a rotten turkey from thanksgiving and scream "KAMAKAZZI TURKEY!!!"

This post has been edited by tuskawilliamac : 29 November 2004 - 03:46 AM

Cade pops in and asks if Dash has gotten his EVN back already. From his friend.

Edit- tuska, that actually looks tasty. /me wants a chocolate milkshake with whiippec cream. And the strawberry and banana next to it.

This post has been edited by General Cade Smart : 29 November 2004 - 01:58 PM

Mackilroy says, "Hey, good to see you, General," and gives the General a root beer.

Mackilroy, on Nov 29 2004, 04:26 PM, said:

Mackilroy says, "Hey, good to see you, General," and gives the General a root beer.
View Post

Cade thanks, and gives him a bottle of Coca-Cola. Its rare to be nice to me instead of doing randomness to me. Youre new here, too. You can never know if new people in the bar want to be nice or want randomness.

DE welcomes Tusky and Cade back.

DE throws Cade into the acid pit for old time's sake.

Mackilroy says, "Nice, of course. Randomness if for Ares Trash Talk." He then teleports out of the bar to order 1000 liters of root beer, and when the root beer arrives, he teleports back in.

You probably won't believe me, but I was once Cap'n Redeye. My ISP was down for a while, though, and I couldn't post during that time, so I just stopped posting until I got a new laptop.

Mackilroy pulls out his iBook G4 and begins hacking into the bar's nonexistent computer system

mmm...
Just like the Hackers Head Pub....
nfreader bah's loudly and sits back down.

No, it's not. Not at all.

Mackilroy, on Nov 29 2004, 03:22 PM, said:

Mackilroy pulls out his iBook G4 and begins hacking into the bar's nonexistent computer system
View Post

I rest my case.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what you are talking about nfreader, and I was being sarcastic in the first place.

So was I.

nfreader gets attacked by a band of rabid eixt pollsters.

Anax boils a cow in the acid pit and feeds it to Rickton.

Anaxagoras, on Nov 29 2004, 07:52 PM, said:

Anax boils a cow in the acid pit and feeds it to Rickton.
View Post

Hmm, even though I've gotten rid of the acid pit permenetly 4 times, its still here...

Tuskawilliamac visects the cow on a lab table from the conveyer belt and finds the inside is consists of a steaming liquid, and no internal organs. A tumor-like object is noticed by his quizzical friend Cade. Curiously tuskawilliamac makes an incision and carefully slides open the tumor. A seal like creature emerges, Cade and I stumble backward, only to stare in awe at the seemingly intelligent life-form from inside the cow. It looks like a baby seal, like a baby seal, small enough to fit in your hand, with a gray, blubbery looking skin. You can somehow tell it is intellegent, maybe more intellegent than you, by looking at its eyes, deep brown pools. Climbing off the dead cow, and onto the table, the viscus white fluid it is covered in is left in a trail. It jumps off the table, onto the tile floor. The eyes, the eyes, they carefully study us, it must be 15 minutes until it starts heading to its home in the acid pit. It jumps in, and its only trace is the trail of viscus fluid and a drop of acid (which is non-existant x4). Tuesday laughs softly in the wind... 😛

I use the rest of the viscus for milkshakes. Did I just describe it as sperm?

Tuskawilliamac destroys Destroyer D, and Destroyer E, while I'm at It, how about Destroyer F?

He slaps Mackilroy, then makes him incubate chicken eggs at Old McDonald's farm for being random.

I'm Arnold Schwarzenigg... cracker.

Tuskawilliamac goes in the corner to do homework... meh. 😞

tuskawilliamac, on Nov 30 2004, 12:25 AM, said:

Tuskawilliamac destroys Destroyer D, and Destroyer E, while I'm at It, how about Destroyer F?
View Post

Destroyer D left before this bar, since it is Boozy: DE. Now you all know why this is named that way. 😉

Destroyer F? Read my sig.

DE recharges and feeds Tusky to Cade, who is in the acid pit.

Mackilroy feeds Anaxagoras to Cade, gets another root beer, sits down, and watches as Anaxagoras is torn to shreds. Mackilroy then pulls Cade out of the acid pit, and orders a pepperoni pizza.

This post has been edited by Mackilroy : 01 December 2004 - 04:42 PM

Dash turns into a constipated penguin and calls his fellow constipenguins (catchy name, no?) to battle.

The army of constipenguins fly through the air, with the greatest of ease.

They crash into things, exploding penguin poo, and penguin penguin all over the place.

Oh, please.

Dash then promptly dies from his rhyme. And from the wall. And the poo. And the explosion.

Rickton throttles Dash.

Mackilroy throttles Rickton

DE fills the bar with bacon.