Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

Mack replaces the stupid NOMADS with 60 Gb iPod Photos.

Bond spends the $200 he saved on a Powermac 9600 so he can play Dash Merc's plug-in (althogh I must admit the 60gb photo iPods are cool). He wishes he had enough money to buy a new Mac. In frustration, he kicks Mack in the shin with steel-toed boots.

Mack's quantum armor deflects the wimpy steel-toed boots than Bond is wearing, and reminds Bond that since Mack got all of the iPods, they are free to all.

(I finally bought a 20 Gb iPod for myself yesterday...can't wait for it to arrive!)

Question: The Boozy plug-in is for original EV, correct?

since Mack got all of the iPods, they are free to all.

True. Bond spends $250 on a 60gb Nomad. Then he sits down and stares at a wall.

(I do have a 40gb Nomad that I bought for $200 and it sounds just as good ,if not better than an iPod. It doesn't have a touch wheel or play small games, but I don't care. As long as it plays music well, I'm happy. It's a lot cheaper than an iPod too.)

DE comes in with his new iPod shuffle. He plugs it into set of speakers and the music blazes.

Bond catches on fire.

DE gets a root beer. More music plays.

Mackilroy walks around with his new iPod 20 Gb. He challenges DE to a music show-down, and DE loses because he can't carry as many songs as Mack.

Mack throws Dash into the acid pit for hugging him. I'm not gay!

DE points out he's got 100 songs of quality, and he really doesn't care either way.

DE notices Cade in the bar...

Mack points out that he has 1275 songs of quality, and throws DE to the cattle.

Rickton points out he has 15 or less songs of quality (CD player), and jumps into the Acid Pit.

emainiac is happy with his 148 songs of pretty darn goodness and prepares to defend himself from the hoards of boozers.

DE recharges gets a root beer after not being in for a while. DE helps emainiac to throw Mack into the acid pit. Shuffles are cool!

Mack climbs out of the acid pit and offers a truce to DE.

Rickton eats truce.

DE makes another truce which eats Rickton.

Mack and DE feed Rickton to emainiac.

Rickton, on Mar 17 2005, 09:00 PM, said:

Question: The Boozy plug-in is for original EV, correct?
View Post

Yes.

Dash explodes.

Dash feeds emainiac to acid pit. Acid pit feeds Dash to itself. Acid pit feeds itself to itself. Constantly. I guess that has a tendency to happen when you're an acid pit, eh?

Mack: I'm not gay, either. I'm just comfortable enough to hug people I don't know. Whether they're male, female, or acid pit makes no difference.

Dash points out that he has 2009 quality of songs on his 15 iPod GB, and hugs the acid pit.

This post has been edited by Dash_Merc : 30 March 2005 - 02:26 PM

Dash: I know, I was joking. throws dash into a wormhole

Mack gets a root beer.

That wormhole better lead to the acid pit.

DE gets a root beer.