Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

emainiac invites the Weather Storm inside the bar for a drink. A good time is had by all as the Weather Storm as he and emainiac knock back Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters.

Mack downs a nasty EyeBlaster. He then throws up, and retreats to the bathroom. Five minutes, later, refreshed, he walks back into the main room of the bar, straightens his non-existent tie, and sits down.

emaniac consults the GuideĊ½.
Boop.
The best drink in existence is the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster. The effect of drinking one of these is rather like having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon, wrapped around a large gold brick.

Mack replies, "I'm in no mood to have that happen, emainiac."

He then pulls out a polished Colt .45 and starts shining it.

emaniac is blinded and becomes a cop.

Hamster pops in for a quick note about scumble, but flies back through the door, pushed through the air by the collective shout of, "NONE OF THAT NOVA SCUM HERE!"

Rickton eats scum. I mean doesn't. Doesn't eat scum.

emainiac kills hamster dead.
According to the HHG2G, the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster is the best drink in the galaxy.

I can't argue with a hoopy frood. -_-

EDIT: I made a black and white version of EV Classic a while ago, that took me a few months to do. I should find it, and post it, so that the world may revel in it's terrible resolution and indecipherable graphics.

This post has been edited by Hamster : 02 March 2005 - 01:15 AM

Dash runs screaming into the bar, falls down, rubbing his forehead, and yells at the top of his lungs "I got Basilisk II and OS 7.5 to install! I have real EV Classic! It works Quadrally! Everybody send me macintosh-formatted files! Weeeee!"

Dash then explodes at the top of his lungs, leaving a bloody mess and two-thirds of his body still standing.

Mack, having warped backed temporarily from losing consciousness in other universe, sits down to have a root beer. After tossing it down, he warps back to the #ev3 universe, and promptly loses consciousness.

DE starts juggling live chickens. Then DE realizes he can't juggle.

One of the chickens, annoyed at DE's attempt to juggle it, hops down, and begins pecking his foot, until DE has no toes left.

The chickens are flung unceremoniously into the root beer pool, where they are flushed.

DE takes a swig of some root beer, with extra toe growth.

emainiac unpacks his new iPod shuffle.
I got one!

Mack unleashes a horde of pigs, who promptly conusme emainiac's iPod shuffle.

DE kills the pigs and cooks some bacon. DE finds the shuffle and starts listening.

Rickton kills DE for the shuffle.
emainiac watches as his iPod shuffles itself around the bar.

Rickton kills DE for the shuffle.

DE has deja vu.