BFS - Episode III: "The Worlds Beyond the Milky Way" pre-registration forum

Hmmm...it looks like Mac and Skyblade added the Pirates to BFS III,and now noone is playing for them anyway.
Perhaps we should just ignore them.

I asked this before,but didn't get any answr,so I'll ask it again:
how long is it between the end of BFS II and the beginning of BFS III?
I need at least a year for a neat plot device.
Don't worry,it won't affect gameplay.

All ye Aliens:
I no longer require your IDs and stuff.
I've collated your stats,and the list of Imperial commanders is:

Grundulater

Asriel

Scalebone

Rebel Council

And your freindly neibourhood Emperor,Shade.

Do please let me know if I've missed anyone?

------------------
"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's."
-St. Matthew's Gospel 22:21

Originally posted by Macavenger:
**Yeah, he could command the fighter group on my Carrier. But I'd have to make him at least a Colonel for that, so maybe he could just be a Squadron commander, or better, a flight leader. That way he'd only have to be a Leiutenant.:p

But if he were in my fleet, I might give him the honor of ship's cook or cabin cleaner. šŸ˜›

(just kidding, Luke ;))

------------------
-Cap'n Skyblade
-Battle for Sol - Episode III: The Worlds Beyond the Milky Way - coming soon -

Shade- Let's just say that episode III occurs (or starts) a few months following the discovery of the jumpgate and defeat of the aliens in the Milky Way.

Current players of the Dreden Rebellion:

Mike
Saint
Jimbob
Hunter
UE Crusader

While I am glad to have a very good webstory participant involved (UE Crusader), the rest of my players have never participated in any of the Battle for Sol webstories. Oh well, everyone gets experience sooner or later. šŸ˜‰

------------------
-Cap'n Skyblade

:frown: Hey Shade, how come my name is last! :frown: šŸ™‚

------------------
Long live the Alien empire!

Rebel Council,your name was last because I took about 5 minutes to remember what it was this lunch break.
Sorry.
I blame it on those hideous Microserf antiques,making me think slower.

OK then,how long is it between the Battle of Levo and the beginning of BFS III?
I have a neat idea,and I don't want to let it go.
Maybe six months would do.

------------------

Originally posted by Shade:
Hmmm...it looks like Mac and Skyblade added the Pirates to BFS III,and now noone is playing for them anyway.
Perhaps we should just ignore them.

Hey, I tried. Maybe we don't need any pirates.

KK, where are you?

------------------
"Why should I boast? The bards will do it for me -- and with music."
--Ertai, wizard adept

Originally posted by Captain Skyblade:
**But if he were in my fleet, I might give him the honor of ship's cook or cabin cleaner.:p

(just kidding, Luke ;))

No, I'd gladly be your cook! šŸ˜›

Just forget it. I'm sure you have other important business to attend to. šŸ˜‰

------------------
Write your complaints here: O
Please don't write out of the space.

Originally posted by Lord Asriel:
**Hey, I tried. Maybe we don't need any pirates.

KK, where are you?

After thinking about it some, we might eventually move you to the pirates, and kick a player or 2 from the Dreden over to the Aliens and/or HC. This is all just my weird speculating for now, of course. But I think it's in the best interests of the Aliens for there to be a few pirates.

I'm guessing KK stopped watching this thread, because he didn't really think it would be that good without pirates or something. Maybe one of you ex-pirates could e-mail him and let him know that we've added them?

------------------
- Macavenger | e-mail: (url="http://"mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com")mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com(/url)e-gamerguy1@home.com

Originally posted by Luke:
**No, I'd gladly be your cook!:p

Just forget it. I'm sure you have other important business to attend to. šŸ˜‰

But, don't you want to fix meals for my entire ship crew? šŸ˜‰

------------------
-Cap'n Skyblade

Originally posted by Macavenger:
After thinking about it some, we might eventually move you to the pirates, and kick a player or 2 from the Dreden over to the Aliens and/or HC. This is all just my weird speculating for now, of course. But I think it's in the best interests of the Aliens for there to be a few pirates.

We would use the newest BFS II Pirate tech, correct? I'm assuming that these pirates are in the Milky Way, and not the Sentaurus galaxy.

I'll try to get ahold of KK's email, and tell him.

(edit)KK has now been emailed.(/edit)

------------------
--Ertai, wizard adept

(This message has been edited by Lord Asriel (edited 08-21-2001).)

If they are using the latest technology, that would mean they would have the buster cannon. The pirates would be a little more dangerous at the beginning then. I'll be a pirate if you guys want me to. I'll be more fair in my posts this time around. I got frustrated with our ships being totally outclassed. At the very least I can do some graphics work for them.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/shinigami_demon/")Shinigami's Demon: A Gundam Wing Fanfic Archive(/url)
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/spl_cadet/")EVN: The Beginning(/url)
US Naval Sea Cadet Corps, Petty Officer 3rd Class.

My plot idea is this:
The old Emperor of the Sentaurus galaxy was inneficient and innefectual,not to mention insane.
War-Emperor Macavenger died in the Battle of Levo,and the alien fleet commanders retreated through the Jumpgate,leaving the majority of their fleets to slow down the HC.
Back in Sentaurus,it takes me at least six months to get enough support from the Navy to assasinate the Emperor's advisers,who are the real power in the Empire,and have myself appointed Heir to the Emperor.
After the convenient death of the Emperor,I ascend the throne,and then BFS III can begin.
But for all that,I need several months,preferably half a year.

------------------

...........................ZZZIP!.................CRASH!!!!!

(Arrgh!!! I gotta get that thing fixed.)

I just received an email from Lord A. He used to be "Sattomax" -- I wonder what happened there??? Did it hurt? Did they have to, huh, "cut" anything? (Okay, I'm finished with that train of thought...)

Okay, BFS III now is admitting pirates, huh? Without reading the whole thread this is what I've gleaned:

Ā• Limited to the Milky Way
Ā• Start with last tech from BFS II .. a "what?" cannon would then be part of this? I don't remember that weapon.
Ā• From early III posts I know Skyblade and Mac have restricted pirate capability. How? What will the new pirate rules be? (Arrgh! As if pirates follow rules anyway....)

Those are my questions, Maties. What's the scoop? I'll let you know if KK's "in".

- KK

------------------
Courage stands halfway between cowardice and rashness, one of which is a lack, the other an excess of courage." ... Plutarch

P.S. I've been studying exclamation points!!! I'm gonna do some GREAT!!! creative posts with that thing!!!!

How's it looking so far!!!??

(Wow! These " ! " points are COOL!!!! Yipee!!)

šŸ˜‰

- KK

------------------
Courage stands halfway between cowardice and rashness, one of which is a lack, the other an excess of courage." ... Plutarch

**But, don't you want to fix meals for my entire ship crew?;)

How big is it? šŸ˜›

------------------
Write your complaints here: O
Please don't write out of the space.

Kap'n Karl- I haven't yet written any rules for the pirates, so for now, just think of them as they were in episode II, only they have better ships and weapons in episode III.

------------------
-Cap'n Skyblade

Originally posted by Kaptain Karl:
**P.S. I've been studying exclamation points!!! I'm gonna do some GREAT!!! creative posts with that thing!!!!

How's it looking so far!!!??

(Wow! These " ! " points are COOL!!!! Yipee!!)

šŸ˜‰

- KK

KK you shouldn't do that the'll yell at you like they did at me. šŸ™‚

------------------
Long live the Alien empire!

I can switch to HC if need be. I don't mind. šŸ™‚

------------------
The Hunter: semi-dangerously flying around in his Courier, looking for Pirates who are worse them him to blow up. Loyalty: Umm...I like the Feds better but I ain't enlisting!

RC is right,KK.
After RC's first battle post,we spent quite a while telling him off for using too many excaimatin marks.
The period(.) is much better................................just thought I might try out how many periods I could type before I got bored........................OK now I'm bored.
I think I'll post this now.

------------------

I haven't yet written any rules for the pirates, so for now, just think of them as they were in episode II, only they have better ships and weapons in episode III.

So, are you giving us all-new ships and weapons, or do we use the latest tech from BFS II?

------------------
--Ertai, wizard adept