BFS - Episode III: "The Worlds Beyond the Milky Way" pre-registration forum

Originally posted by Scalebone:
**I'm waiting to be assigned a rank😕

Nobody has been given ranks yet, as this is only a forum for which Mac and I can see how many players we will receive for episode III.

Speaking of which, have you posted the requested information yet?

------------------
-Cap'n Skyblade
-Battle for Sol - Episode III: The Worlds Beyond the Milky Way - coming soon -

Ah, that makes sense, with all the vacationers. Speaking of which, I am going on a short (3 day) vacation. And if you mean me, yes, I have, it's on page 1. I can post it again if you wish.

------------------
Heavy swings the club.

Originally posted by Scalebone:
**Ah, that makes sense, with all the vacationers. Speaking of which, I am going on a short (3 day) vacation. And if you mean me, yes, I have, it's on page 1. I can post it again if you wish.

No need to re-post your information. I've got it now...

Hope you have a good vacation. Thanks for joining episode III.

------------------
-Cap'n Skyblade

yes, Scalebone signed up as an alien.

------------------
Jimbob

Originally posted by Jimbob:
**yes, Scalebone signed up as an alien.

Correct. I've got his information recorded now. Thanks.

Name: Saint+
Id: S+
Goverment : Dreden Rebellion

------------------
If anyone ever needs help for any part of a plug just e-mail me. zane@cnunited.com
Saint+

Just a quick query, How many players belong to the Human Confederacy right now?

------------------
Apply When Wet

hehe. I went back and I only counted two :frown:. The Dreden rebels don't have many allies...

------------------
Jimbob

OK,as Emperor,I need to know who my fleet commanders are.
Could all you Aliens please mail me with your ranks and ID's,just so I know who you all are.
I'm still working on the rank list for the Empire,but it's difficult as New Zealand's navy consists of 3 30-year-old frigates,our air force is about a dozen 1970's skyhawks,and our army is about 1 thousand people whose only duty is to go bug the East Timorese militias.
Besides,I've never really been interested in that sort of stuff.

------------------
When seen from the fetid black hole which is my bedroom,time is slowed until it is infinite. Why bother doing that homework right now? You've got all eternity to do it.

If you need help, I could e-mail you a list of current officer ranks in the US Army, and since it seems macavenger has already solidified his system, he shouldn't be using too many of the same ones. You could of course just take the names of the ranks and mix and match to create your own all new ones. 🙂

------------------
Apply When Wet

ZenMastaT:
That would be good.
All you Aliens,I NEED YOU TO SEND ME YOUR NAMES AND ID'S!

------------------
When seen from the fetid black hole which is my bedroom,time is slowed until it is infinite. Why bother doing that homework right now? You've got all eternity to do it.

im mindule grundulater, mg

------------------
I bet there darn tasty to.

Originally posted by Shade:
All you Aliens,I NEED YOU TO SEND ME YOUR NAMES AND ID'S!

Just look back through the topic, they're all there.

I count 3 in the HC: Myself, ZenMastaT, and general Rak. It's also possible Carno may join us, last I heard, so that would give us 4, at least 3 of which are known to have excellent webstory experience (Sorry, ZenMastaT, I haven't seen any of yours, so I can't rate you very well yet). Hopefully we'll get a few more, the others have 5 each.

------------------
- Macavenger | e-mail: (url="http://"mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com")mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com(/url)e-gamerguy1@home.com

Mac is right. We do need more Human Confederation players... If any of you are thinking about joining the webstory and have yet to pick a government, I would advise you to join the Human Confederation. If not, then I will join the HC myself, and Mac and I will together have the entire Senatrus galaxy on its knees on topic page 1. 😉

------------------
-Cap'n Skyblade

aaaahhhh!
Someone had better join the HC,just to stop Mac and Skyblade teaming up on the Empire!

------------------

Originally posted by Shade:
**aaaahhhh!
Someone had better join the HC,just to stop Mac and Skyblade teaming up on the Empire!

We've already teamed up against you, but if Mac and I are with the same government, well... 😉

------------------
-Cap'n Skyblade

Originally posted by Captain Skyblade:
We've already teamed up against you, but if Mac and I are with the same government, well...;)

Most likely, very little would get done because we'd both be trying to be president. 😉 The power struggles could get... ugly.

To help protect the poor aliens from the fact that Skyblade on I are on the same team, and a safe distance removed so as not to create power struggles, we've decided to go ahead and add the pirates back in to the Milky Way galaxy. KK, take note. So, we need more HC and particularly (since they have none) pirate players. If we don't get any, we may have to have some defections from existing teams, like Skyblade coming to the HC.

------------------
- Macavenger | e-mail: (url="http://"mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com")mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com(/url)e-gamerguy1@home.com

Originally posted by Macavenger:
**Most likely, very little would get done because we'd both be trying to be president.;) The power struggles could get... ugly.

That's true. We'd only start the rebellion all over again. 😉

Originally posted by Macavenger:
**(Sorry, ZenMastaT, I haven't seen any of yours, so I can't rate you very well yet). Hopefully we'll get a few more, the others have 5 each.

Thats alright, I wouldn't want to be rated very high, being untested as I am. Speaking of defections, if Skyblade leaves the Dreden, who will take it over? And the HC will probably need quite a few more players, if they are to fight a two front war, it seems the only government thats isn't going to be fighting on tow fronts are the Dreden, and maybe the pirates, if they can't get their own jumpagtes. But doesn't every society have its criminal activity? Who says the aliens wouldn't have their own special alien pirates. Or would 5 governments be a tad too much.

------------------
Apply When Wet

5 is too much, there's no way we'd get enough players.

------------------