Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22

I abstain.

No-one is suspicious enough yet.

Question:
Russian or Italian Mafia?

EDIT: Actually the most suspicious is E K Hawkman, as he started a bandwagon because eevee didn't try to woo him...

This post has been edited by Templar98921 : 18 April 2008 - 11:09 PM

I vote for the new guy Templar98921. I'm always suspicious of the new guy

@lemonyscapegoat, on Apr 18 2008, 06:42 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

What about JacaByte? I never liked the looks of 'im, always a clever little bastard too.

Didn't I tell ya? I gave up my tricks years ago, those days of sleuthin' and pullin' strings are over fer me.

@hypochondriac, on Apr 19 2008, 10:50 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

I vote for the new guy Templar98921. I'm always suspicious of the new guy

I refuse to retaliate, but if I did, I would say thats silly. If it was me who was reporting everyone to the cops, and its not, I would give mself away quickly, being new. Therefore try to find the other cop, while keeping an eye on the new ones.

Plus, I'm not the only new one. E K Hawkman is new, as is Lt._Anonymous and LNSU. I think.

This post has been edited by Templar98921 : 18 April 2008 - 11:09 PM

I was going to vote Jacabyte for bandwagoning, only to realize a bunch of other people already did, so now I'm also bandwagoning. Oh well. I'll do it anyway.

Jacabyte , subject to change.

Its E K Not EV they look completely different. READ!!!!! vote stays unless he is willing to seduce the whole group and not be discriminatory.

@lemonyscapegoat, on Apr 18 2008, 05:42 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

I don't like the looks a' this boss. I'd vote for eevee, but he's too stupid to be a cop, nah it's somebody else. What about JacaByte? I never liked the looks of 'im, always a clever little bastard too. I'm keepin' my eye on him, at least until anyone better somes up.

You win the Internet.

@templar98921, on Apr 18 2008, 07:31 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Question:
Russian or Italian Mafia?

Italian, of course!

I wouldn't say I started a band wagon. I just a reason and people also liked it. If this gets you out eevee, sorry, unless you a cop, cause if you are, GO TO HELL!

I like bandwagons. they remind me of two good things: bands and wagons.

anyways, enough of the stupid jokes, I'll go with 1Eevee1

@ekhawkman, on Apr 19 2008, 01:30 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Its E K Not EV they look completely different. READ!!!!! vote stays unless he is willing to seduce the whole group and not be discriminatory.

Glad I'm not running for president of the United States then. Or lets play it Soviet Russia style, SoItBegins has to seduce me.

@1eevee1, on Apr 19 2008, 02:04 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

...SoItBegins has to seduce me.

"I never forget a face. In your case, I'll make an exception."

Anyhows, you have your quote wrong.

"In Soviet Russia, SoItBegins seduces you!"

If thats grammatically off, don't tell me.

@darth_vader, on Apr 18 2008, 09:46 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

I was going to vote Jacabyte for bandwagoning, only to realize a bunch of other people already did, so now I'm also bandwagoning. Oh well. I'll do it anyway.

Jacabyte , subject to change.

I would vote for you in self defense, and in a hypocritical attack against band wagoning, but seeing that 1Eevee1 has 4 votes and I have 2, well, that would turn things against my favor, wouldn't it?

One can learn a lot about their fellow players by simply watching on the first day. I have noticed that it has become something of a tradition for people to abstain in these games. That is silly. It is a bad idea. The only people that gain from abstentions are the bad guys -- that is one less vote that they have to worry about, and one less vote that they have to overcome. Thus, Templar98921 would generally be suspicious to me. However, as I said above, abstaining seems to be something of a trend here. I think it should stop, but I am willing to concede that he might be acting in line with that trend.

The other suspicious behaviour on the first day is jumping on bandwagons. The bad guys don't care who is removed from the game, as long as it isn't another bad guy. So, they will vote for anyone who already has a bandwagon against them. For that reason, I am going to vote Lt._Anonymous. The same logic could be applied to JacaByte, who jumped on a two-person bandwagon against 1Eeevee1, but it might not have been clear to him that a bandwagon was forming (especially considering that the first vote wasn't bolded for some time), so I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, for the time being. JacaByte, don't expect that to last. If you continue bandwagoning, I will be forced to conclude that you are a cop.

xander

Oh yeah well I'm forced to conclude that the only one I can trust here is SIB and the rest of you are cops until further evidence says you are not. This isn't America boys, you must prove your innocence or die. But then again in Soviet Russia Eevee forks you!!!!

@ekhawkman, on Apr 19 2008, 05:25 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Oh yeah well I'm forced to conclude that the only one I can trust here is SIB and the rest of you are cops until further evidence says you are not.

Well thanks.

@ekhawkman, on Apr 19 2008, 09:25 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Oh yeah well I'm forced to conclude that the only one I can trust here is SIB and the rest of you are cops until further evidence says you are not.

Sucks to be you, in that case.

Sorry but remember, trust no one.

@ekhawkman, on Apr 19 2008, 07:09 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Sorry but remember, trust no one.

This is the DEFCON board, not the Uplink board. Trust may not be a weakness, here.

xander

hmm it seems that I pissed someone off therefore, instead of my former post, I will Abstain until I get truly suspicious. I was just trying to get things moving... but now I have reason to suspect Darwinian... for suspecting me... I will ponder this.