Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22

@eugene-chin, on May 1 2008, 11:01 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

It wasn't a suggestion, at least not on my part.

I arrived at the conclusion I did by asking myself "What's the worst that could happen?"

Actually, before you spoke up, I had just intended to end it in a normal way. Now, this idea (that you put in my head) is growing on me.

Plus it would fulfill the Thermonuclear part and I would get to be radiated. EVERYBODY WINS!!!...... AND DIES!

I think Hypochondriac is a little too doubting of 1Eevee1. In my experience, this series of events only happens in the case of innocence. Is hypo trying to put us on the track of an innocent man?

1Eevee1 sneaks back into the room, slightly singed and smelling of burnt socks.

@darth_vader, on May 2 2008, 01:55 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

I think Hypochondriac is a little too doubting of 1Eevee1. In my experience, this series of events only happens in the case of innocence. Is hypo trying to put us on the track of an innocent man?

1Eevee1 can be innocent, but I wouldn't put it past Soitbegins to have cops with an escape power. For the moment I'll assume 1Eevee1 is innocent. Still haven't decided who to vote for yet.

He did say that cops have an advantage. I could definitely believe they'd have their own version of a good lawyer type thing.

I'm back, baby. Large and in charge. And voting erogog again.

egroeg
I GUESS unless someone can convince me to vote for someone else. who's left anyway

Edit: misspelled name

This post has been edited by Hypochondriac : 03 May 2008 - 10:08 AM

I see no one has voted for me just some erogog chap, 1Eevee1 I agree with mrxak SoItBegins is evil enough to give cops a get out method.

Votes locked in one hour.

Cop: PM me.

**On May 4, 2008, jrsh92 was tried and convicted of multiple crimes, including 2 counts of first-degree murder. He is now serving a 163-year sentence in a state penitentiary.

Case closed.**

**Once more had the votes been decided. Hopefully, this would be the end of the search. Finally, the Mafia would be able to get on with-- ***KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK***  

"This time," said SoItBegins, angrily pulling the door open, "I am going to-- oh."  

The FedEx man said "Hi. I have a package here, for a Mr. James Early?"  

"Sorry, but I think you've got the wrong address."   

The FedEx guy blinked. "Ok, thanks." Then he turned around, and walked back to his truck.  

"False alarm," said SoItBegins, closing the door. He took a look at the votes on the table.  

**egroeg** : 2  
1Eevee1: 1  
Hypochondriac: 1  

egroeg was taken out between the arms of two heavily muscled enforcers, protesting his innocence. The door slammed behind them. SoItBegins smiled.   

"Well, it looks as if the cops won't be appearing today, but--" ***KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*  
Sighing, SoItBegins crossed over to the door, and opened it. There was no one there.  

***KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*  

**SoItBegins looked all around. No one was knocking on the windows, and no one was at the door, so...?  

***KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*  

**Having finally located the source of the noise, SoItBegins stuck his head under the table, opening a small trapdoor under the very center. A hand shoved through, holding a police badge. The hand quickly withdrew, as another one appeared holding an arrest warrant.  

Groaning, SoItBegins said, "Y'know, when I said 'variety is the spice of life', I meant the variety of you guys _staying away._ "  

An unintelligible response from the trapdoor.  

"You want _who?_ Is he even here?"  

More chatter from the trapdoor. SoItBegins stuck his head back up, and asked "darth_vader, could you come under here a minute?"  

"Is this him? darth_vader?" asked SIB.  

The trapdoor made a sound that could best be described as a 'Yes'.  

At once SoItBegins siezed darth_vader by the scruff of the neck, and threw him down through the trapdoor.  

~  

Only three possibilities remained. Only one more round of voting.   

Soon, this would be over for once and for all.   

This post has been edited by **SoItBegins** : 03 May 2008 - 05:08 PM 

lemonyscapegoat it has to be you.

I've completely lost track of who's left. I'm going to assume lemonyscapegoat and Hypochondriac are still playing. I seriously doubt I'd have gotten three bad intels in almost as many rounds, so I guess I'll endorse voting for lemonyscapegoat, unless anyone else is still playing...

Edit: Oh, I guess 1Eevee1 is still playing too. I never did get an intel report on him from traitor-consigliere RJC Ultra...

Edit2: Hmm, well it's highly improbable that I got three bad intels, as I said. It's also likely that if RJC Ultra isn't a cop, then he'd have had at least one bad intel too. He says he investigated lemonyscapegoat and claimed he was innocent, and he said he was going to investigate 1Eevee1 and never got back to me. Even if the result on him was innocent too, that still means that it's likely lemony or 1Eevee1 is the last cop. I'll probably do this round's investigation on one of them. RJC, if you are one of us, maybe you should try to verify your own intel as well. It would be pretty ######ed up odds if Hypochondriac is the last cop.

This post has been edited by mrxak : 03 May 2008 - 07:53 PM

Here's the Surviving Player List™:

darth_vader (Arrested)

1Eevee1
Hypochondriac
Lemonyscapegoat

RJC Ultra
mrxak

Me

You know, I don't like the way this mob is being run. Under SoItBegin's leadership, we've lost nearly all of our people. I think we should all just vote for SoItBegins.

Sorry Mrxak but I can't let you do that. I will personally eat you!

I shall endorse a vote for SIB full-heartedly. I might even drop in and drain the life force out of SIB for you...

Then I will fight you to the death! You shall not get at my boss. I stay loyal to the mafia beyond death!

We'll make things fun.

Hypercondriac

All votes against me will be handled as 'abstain'.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 04 May 2008 - 03:42 AM