Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22

egroeg. I know he is a cop, but I cannot prove it.

@jrsh92, on Apr 30 2008, 04:57 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

So according to the ghost, egroeg is innocent. I'm going to have to vote for 1Eevee1 in that case...

I think the ghost was just guessing.

The round ends in 13 hours or so.

mrxak and RJC Ultra: I need your investigations for the round.

lemonyscapegoat and egroeg: Vote!

@soitbegins, on May 1 2008, 03:25 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

The round ends in 13 hours or so.

EDIT and EDIT: I need your investigations for the round.

lemonyscapegoat and egroeg: Vote!

Nothing like spoiling who has what roles much, ja?

Uh, 1Eevee1, everyone knows that mrxak and RJC are the consigliere, and that they can each investigate 1 person per round. If you didn't know that, then perhaps you should read the intro post again.

Seeing how allegedly the cops have the advantage, even though ghosts can just appear and point out who they are, the only conclusion I can reach is that one of the consigliere is a cop too, misleading us all. It would figure that SoItBegins would make one of the cops immune to all form of attacks.

I know that I am not a traitor, so it must be RJC Ultra.

Any of his investigations may have been manipulated. He just told me that lemonyscapegoat is innocent. I can only therefore conclude that he's a cop.

sorry I've been gone mates. My internet felt like being rather ornery and decided to just not work for two days. Interesting turn of events we had then . . . hmmm. well there seems to be some suspicion around 1Eevee1, and I highly doubt mrxak was wrong again about egroeg. I still don't know, but I'll go ahead and vote for 1Eevee1 for now.

@mrxak, on May 1 2008, 02:52 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Seeing how allegedly the cops have the advantage, even though ghosts can just appear and point out who they are, the only conclusion I can reach is that one of the consigliere is a cop too, misleading us all. It would figure that SoItBegins would make one of the cops immune to all form of attacks.

I know that I am not a traitor, so it must be RJC Ultra.

Do you want to know something funny? I'm thinking exactly the same about you, since you told me that xander was innocent and egroeg a cop.

Well, you can certainly feel free to re-investigate all the people I investigated. I'm not sure why I would propose the idea one of us was a cop if I was one, though. Now you just sound like you're trying to throw doubt on me to confuse the issue.

@ekhawkman, on Apr 29 2008, 04:28 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Looks like I targeted wrong(or mrxak was lying to me)

Enough proof for me. I remember investigating Gutless, and telling mrxak he was innocent.

1Eevee1 the ghost said I was innocent then killed a cop yet he 'knows' I'm a cop?

**On May 1, 2008, kickme was tried and convicted of multiple crimes, including 1 count of first-degree murder. He is now serving a 127-year sentence in a state penitentiary.

Case closed.**

**SoItBegins looked over the new votes that had been made. "And you're sure that 1Eevee1 is a cop?" he asked, as he looked over the tally in front of him.  

**1Eevee1** : 4  
egroeg: 2 **  

**"1Eevee1," said SoItBegins, "you are--"  

A burst of light, an explosion; all the lights in the room went out. However, no ghost or other being appeared. "Lights. _Get the lights!_ " yelled SoItBegins. The lights in the room came back on.   

1Eevee1, and the vote tally list, was nowhere to be found.  

A short investigation of the room revealed the cause of the mysterious explosion to be a stun grenade, and that the lights had been put out by the light switch.  
(Note: A stun grenade makes a huge explosion and a loud BANG, but doesn't do any damage. Sort of like being caught too near some fireworks that someone's launched off.)  

At this point, a loud knocking came from the room door. SoItBegins opened the door, and said, "Wha... exactly how many people are you going to arrest here, anyway?"  

"As many as we have warrants for," came the response, as a stunned jrsh92 was hauled out the door.  

SoItBegins sighed, as he looked around the room at the few remaining Mafia members. Soon, everything would be decided.  

One way or the other.   

This post has been edited by **SoItBegins** : 01 May 2008 - 02:06 PM 

Ok... so is 1eveel coming back or something?

Persistent little f*ckers, those cops...

@hypochondriac, on May 1 2008, 02:41 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Ok... so is 1eveel coming back or something?

He might. I can only assume that he had a special power that allowed him to use the grenade if he was to be killed.

So if he does come back can't we kill him then? It's not like he's proven his innocence. Don't swat cops have stun grenades?

@darth_vader, on May 2 2008, 09:44 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

He might. I can only assume that he had a special power that allowed him to use the grenade if he was to be killed.

I wanted to use nuclear weaponry, but I was only given a grenade.

cry

Also, if I was a cop, logic states that I would have arrested all of you while you were blinded.

Or shot you all.............. SIB I think this should end with an awesome nuclear bang!!!!

@ekhawkman, on May 1 2008, 08:28 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Or shot you all.............. SIB I think this should end with an awesome nuclear bang!!!!

That's funny... Eugene Chin made a post implying that he thought it would end that way.

And I'm happy to oblige. >)

@soitbegins, on May 2 2008, 01:33 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

That's funny... Eugene Chin made a post implying that he thought it would end that way.

And I'm happy to oblige. >)

It wasn't a suggestion, at least not on my part.

I arrived at the conclusion I did by asking myself "What's the worst that could happen?"