Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22

@lemonyscapegoat, on Apr 28 2008, 12:28 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

wait wait wait. You're voting against me for bandwagoning? What the hell? I started the vote against Jaca, granted I was the last one to bold my vote, but that was because I had forgotten to in the first place. So then on the second day I don't vote because I've got no ideas as to who to vote for, this must make me a cop! Seems like I'm kinda damned if I do and damned if I don't. Even if I vote for somebody who feels a little off to me and then decide against it because I changed my mind about him, it must be because I'm just that goddamned devious. Just what would you have me do Xander?

I'm sorry. You are correct. My tally doesn't have you actually voting until near the end. You can hardly fault me for not noticing your unbolded vote. That is, in fact, the reason that votes are supposed to be bolded. That being said, you still completely missed round two, and, rather than try to civilly convince me that you are innocent, you have become very defensive. Convince me that you are innocent, or convince me that someone else if more guilty than you, and I will gladly change my vote.

xander

@lnsu, on Apr 27 2008, 08:25 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Known living innocents, in green. People I suspect to be innocent, in blue. underlined number after the name is the current number of kill votes.
I would vote for egroeg right now if I were still in to create a four-way tie. Besides, those abstentions are irritating.

Aren't you dead? Stop posting.

On second thoughts I retract my vote for hypochondriac.

Edit: Bolding

This post has been edited by egroeg : 28 April 2008 - 10:27 AM

@mrxak, on Apr 28 2008, 04:56 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Aren't you dead? Stop posting.

Not quite, but I'll stop posting anyways.

egroeg once again doesn't have a vote, but is active. Suspicous.

SoItBegins came back into the room again. His bad mood, which had started when this whole cop hunt began, was becoming perpetual.

"That is the last time I pay attention to anybody's last requests ever again ," he said. "GutlessWonder was quite ordinary." He looked a bit defeated.

That sucks.

Damn! Well now that my last request was filled (even if I made a mistake in my judgements) my soul can move on. Goodbye and may the hunt go better.

Nobody's got a lawyer for me?

From information received, I shall change my vote to erogog.

waves a piece of paper around

The paper isn't the information, I just like waving it around until I get a papercut.

Now that we've called him out on his evasive behavior, egroeg is being more active, but he's still voting and retracting with no explanation. Now he's just giving the impression of activity while committing nothing.

@egroeg, on Apr 28 2008, 03:26 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

On second thoughts I retract my vote for hypochondriac.

Edit: Bolding

You need to unbold your vote in your first post. When you retract a vote, unbold the new vote, and put (retracted) next to it. Then, you can cast a new vote with a new post. You do not need to post retracted in bold.

xander

@ekhawkman, on Apr 28 2008, 03:58 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

(even if I made a mistake in my judgements)

"Oh, snap!" just doesn't quite cover it this time, and "I told you so" is perennially overused. Still though...

You be shot. Shot people don't talk.

I would like to point out at this time that there are less than 12 hours left in the round.

You-know-who-s: PM me.

egroeg, lemonyscapegoat, and Lt._Anonymous: I notice you currently don't have votes tied to your name...

@gutlesswonder, on Apr 28 2008, 11:07 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

"Oh, snap!" just doesn't quite cover it this time, and "I told you so" is perennially overused. Still though...

The same could be said for all of yall. I was just as innocent as you. I just got to take one with me. Looks like I targeted wrong(or mrxak was lying to me)

@darwinian, on Apr 29 2008, 01:36 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

You need to unbold your vote in your first post. When you retract a vote, unbold the new vote, and put (retracted) next to it. Then, you can cast a new vote with a new post. You do not need to post retracted in bold.

xander

Changed it.
1Eevee1 in self defense and also because he didn't even spell my name right.

@egroeg, on Apr 29 2008, 05:16 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

1Eevee1 in self defense and also because he didn't even spell my name right.

Maybe he wasn't voting for you.

1 hour until votes locked. LAST CHANCE TO VOTE.

Kops: PM me.

@ekhawkman, on Apr 29 2008, 09:28 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

The same could be said for all of yall. I was just as innocent as you. I just got to take one with me. Looks like I targeted wrong(or mrxak was lying to me)

You asked for my advice and I told you who I suspected, that was all. And you're dead, so stop talking.

Hasn't the hour passed?