Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22

@templar98921, on Apr 22 2008, 11:20 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

You people are mean. 😞

When you find out I'm innocent, can you please investigate xander and LNSU. However it is appropriate to ph34r them :ninja: . Have fun.

Both have been investigated, and both were found to not be cops. I told you as much about darwinian already, but you insist on accusing them anyway. One way or another, by next round we'll know your role, I think. Either you'll be dead, or you will be investigated, and I expect your role will be confirmed as cop.

What?! When? My apologies. But you are only 70% likely to be correct.

,Looks like my suspicions in the first round may have been correct. It seems like templar98921 will be getting cement boots. mrxak tends to be correct more often then not. You not beliving him seems strange

This post has been edited by Hypochondriac : 23 April 2008 - 05:56 AM

I don't not believe him. It's just that there is a 30% chance of him being fed wrong information, so caution must be applied. mrxak, I only just got your PM, I apologize. My fault.

In that case, I follow Xander and vote Lt._Anonymous.

@jrsh92, on Apr 22 2008, 11:13 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

My count:
1Eevee1-1
Templar 98921-5
LNSU-2
Not guaranteed to be correct. I'd like to think that I can count but in reality that was just a quick tally done by spotting bold stuff on the page.
Still, it looks like Templar is in big trouble here. If two people voting for Templar were to change their votes to LNSU, the tally would be swayed in his favor.
However, unless there's a serious motive to do so I would not be too optimistic about Templar's chances of survival.
Overall, this doesn't mean much to me, it's just an objective observation of what's going on.

Updated (I think I counted right)
1Evee1 - 1
Templar98921 - 6
LNSU - 2
Lt._Anonymous - 2

I believe templar is innocent, but I will not change my vote because this will raise the risk of getting myself eliminated.
Besides,

@mrxak, on Apr 23 2008, 05:33 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Both (xander and lnsu) have been investigated, and both were found to not be cops. I told you as much about darwinian already, but you insist on accusing them anyway. One way or another, by next round we'll know your role, I think. Either you'll be dead, or you will be investigated, and I expect your role will be confirmed as cop.

I apologize for dragging your attention away from the cops. I wish you all the best of luck, and I take shoe size 13 for the purposes of concrete.

This post has been edited by Templar98921 : 23 April 2008 - 09:15 AM

1 hour before all votes are locked.

EKHawkman and lemonyscapegoat: VOTE! You both retracted votes for xander, but didn't put anything in their place.

Current tally:

Templar98921: 5
LNSU: 2
darwinian: 1
Lt._Anonymous: 1

Abstain: 1

NUKE WALES

@prophile, on Apr 23 2008, 01:58 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

NUKE WALES

NUKE W H ALES

Templar98921 : 5
Lt._Anonymous: 2
darwinian: 1
LNSU: 1

Abstain: 1

Didn't vote: EKHawkman, lemonyscapegoat

Once again the votes had been chosen. Once again the decisions were in.

Once again, someone would die.

SoItBegins looked at all the shouts that went up when someone proposed Templar98921 for the chop. The choice was made. Templar98921 pleaded his innocence and tried to talk people out of it, but to no avail. He was going down. After he saw his fate was sealed, Templar98921 stopped protesting, and quietly went.

Shortly afterwards, there was a knock on the door, and a loud voice yelled "Police! Open up!" SoItBegins, who like many of the others had a sandwich in front of them, yelled "Come in!"

When the policemen opened the door, SoItBegins's first reaction was "You again?! " The reaction of the policemen was about the same. One of them asked, "Hey, I thought this was the meeting place for the Audiophile's Club!"

SoItBegins grinned. "Ah, you're thinking of Tuesdays!" he said. "This is Wednesday. You're looking at a meeting of the Pastrami Sandwich Association."

The cops stared for a second, then one pulled out an arrest warrent. This time, it was for LNSU. SoItBegins's mouth dropped open even wider than the last time as the cops pulled LNSU out the door.

When the police left, SoItBegins's mood didn't get any better. "Find them," he growled. "Find the snitches, and leave the rest to me!"

-------

Side note: kickme has gotten easily out of prison thanks to his lawyer. He is now able to participate in the game again.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 23 April 2008 - 11:27 PM

Oh yeah, I'm back 🙂

I'm not sure who to investigate next. If anyone has any suggestions, I shall entertain them.

You want to entertain someone? Well, I hear there's a new Broadway musical in town. Called 'Dirty Rotten Scoundrels'.

Oh when I retracted my vote I meant that you should go back to eevee. O well. Anyways I think the Lt. needs to go. Too many orders.

Okay, I decided who I'll investigate.

Is it me? Or is it Commander Anonymous. Either way I'm fine with it. I'm innocent and I would like to know if he is cause if he is then I would change my vote so we can avoid innocent bloodshed.
I've decided to change my vote to LNSU because in the beginning he tried to force a tie that would eliminate two people. If he was a terrorist the would put him in the position to eliminate 3 people. Plus all he would be doing is be jumping on a band wagon. It would be perfectly fine for him.

This post has been edited by EKHawkman : 23 April 2008 - 04:18 PM

LNSU's been arrested. You can't vote for him while he's in jail, you know.

Your current vote will be ignored, and your previous vote against Lt._Anonymous will stand.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 23 April 2008 - 04:43 PM

Dude, LNSU got cop'd. He's not in the game.

Oops. Guess I didn't read too well. O well. Guess I'll stick with the Lt.

@ekhawkman, on Apr 23 2008, 04:13 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Is it me? Or is it Commander Anonymous. Either way I'm fine with it. I'm innocent and I would like to know if he is cause if he is then I would change my vote so we can avoid innocent bloodshed.
I've decided to change my vote to LNSU because in the beginning he tried to force a tie that would eliminate two people. If he was a terrorist the would put him in the position to eliminate 3 people. Plus all he would be doing is be jumping on a band wagon. It would be perfectly fine for him.

LNSU isn't in the game, and even if he was, voting for a known mafioso isn't really very productive. The goal is the catch the police infiltrators, not to bump off people you don't like. We gotta stick together. Then we can rule this town.