Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22

Gutless so far has only shown up to give token presence and jump on people already under accusation. I see similar behavior to my own when I play evil. I don't trust him.

All the more reason for two of us at a time to die, and for the cops to win faster.

Edit: Okay, I wanted this post to be after jrsh92's, but I think it's funnier this way.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 24 April 2008 - 05:40 PM

We can behave like gentlemen even if we go about murdering people.

Ahhh... I do love three-way ties. I may just end this round early, to... no.

Well if its tied the way it is I will need to change it. If the person who I chose dies as well as me will you spin the wheel of death for me???

All the parties involved in a tie at the end of the round will die. That's the entire point.

You're dead, remember?

No, because I'm dead. Dead people don't remember things.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 24 April 2008 - 08:26 PM

Oh, snap.

@jacabyte, on Apr 24 2008, 06:26 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

No, because I'm dead. Dead people don't remember things.

They don't say things either. Now be silent.

@darth_vader, on Apr 24 2008, 05:38 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

Gutless so far has only shown up to give token presence and jump on people already under accusation. I see similar behavior to my own when I play evil. I don't trust him.

When the prior accuser is mrxak, I think I can be forgiven for trusting him. In this case I don't even feel that a self-defence vote is called for. My vote for EKHawkman still stands.

If I change my vote back to Lt. does it end the tie?

EKhawkman for suspecting me, simply to break the tie. Same reason Darwinian accuses me and him.

(snicker) Well, EKHawkman, you did break the tie-- you now have the most votes!! :laugh:

I shall hope that the intel provided to mrxak is correct and vote for EKHawkman

I didn't investigate EKHawkman. I just find his voting for somebody (even if it was retracted later) who was proven innocent unhelpful.

Look, you know my usual strategy, I kill off anyone that isn't helping us figure out the real bad guys (or in this case, good guys). Take it as no more than that.

For the record, I think this is a very bad idea. EKHawkman might not be the brightest bulb, but there is nothing in his voting record that makes me think that he is a cop. I think that we you are all ganging up on him because he said some stupid things, but mark my words, I am pretty certain that when we find out his role, we are going to discover that he is one of us. Not that I think that changing my vote at this point is going to save EKHawkman, but lemonyscapegoat. I am voting for him because he is the next highest vote getter, and because I don't have a good feeling for who he is -- he hasn't posted enough for me to get a read on. I don't suspect him, but I suspect EKHawkman even less.

xander

I still have my eye on darwinian. If he's innocent, he's a powerful resource. If he's a cop, he's exceptional at defending other cops.
Mark my words, if EKHawkman turns out to be a cop, you're in trouble.

@jrsh92, on Apr 25 2008, 03:00 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game 22:

I still have my eye on darwinian. If he's innocent, he's a powerful resource. If he's a cop, he's exceptional at defending other cops.
Mark my words, if EKHawkman turns out to be a cop, you're in trouble.

Indeed. If he is a cop, I have been playing this game so horribly badly that I would deserve to be strung up. I don't think he is, which is why I am willing to risk my neck for him.

xander

Yeah, there's a lot of people who have been going unnoticed so far.