Global Thermonuclear War XXI

Hypercondriac.

Now that was interesting. For anybody who wants it to be more interesting, give me 5 bucks.

Both rounds have been delayed because certain special roles procrastinated, and Darth_Vader didn't get his PM in time. If this happens a third time I suggest looking at online timings of our fellow council members. Compare the online timings from when Darth requests late PM be sent to Darth posting the end of round summary. That should give us an idea of which members have special roles, most likely either a terrorist or IA.

I suggest eliminating the person in the next round, so the game doesn't get delayed needlessly. I would compare the timings myself but it appears I getting lynched this round.

Edited for clarity(hopefully)

This post has been edited by Hypochondriac : 28 March 2008 - 02:32 PM

Well damn, we still don't have any leads, but I'll go ahead and vote for Hypochondriac for being rather unhelpful.

I think his unhelpfulness stems from the way he worded his last post.

Now I'll seal my mouth until the end of the game. I'm dead, after all, and I may have said too much already for a dead person...

I vote lemonyscapegoat as he is a scapegoat (although I have no objection to his lemony scent).

@jacabyte, on Mar 28 2008, 10:56 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

I think his unhelpfulness stems from the way he worded his last post.

Now I'll seal my mouth until the end of the game. I'm dead, after all, and I may have said too much already for a dead person...

I'll rewrite it

Me... I think I'll go for prophile , too. I'm quite anti-suicide.

nfreader , for the most logical and obvious of reasons. Frankly anybody who doesn't vote for nfreader is probably a terrorist. Just look at how much he's been lurking this game. I just don't trust him as far as I can throw him, and believe me, I can throw him pretty far. And if that doesn't tell you everything you need to know, I don't know what will.

mrxak for breaking the solemn rule of dead people, which is to never interfere with a game played by people who are currently alive.

Now come back to the peanut gallery, mrxak.

I'll go for kickme in self-defence then.

Round is over. I need those PMs, and I need them soon.

Maybe you should say that if you don't receive the PMs within a certain timeframe (say 8 hours) then they forfeit their chance to use their power this round.

@egroeg, on Mar 30 2008, 04:32 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

Maybe you should say that if you don't receive the PMs within a certain timeframe (say 8 hours) then they forfeit their chance to use their power this round.

I may do something like that in the future. However, I have also found that sending out irritating reminders occasionally gets results.

Edit: Good news. The next round will commence at 5:00 today. I'm going to tally votes and write my narrative post now.

This post has been edited by darth_vader : 30 March 2008 - 03:46 PM

5 in what time zone?
Not that I'm in the game, but watching's fun.

This post has been edited by jrsh92 : 30 March 2008 - 04:18 PM

@jrsh92, on Mar 30 2008, 04:18 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

5 in what time zone?
Not that I'm in the game, but watching's fun.

5 CST, as in now, as in just as soon as i finish rewriting my post, which I lost somehow.

_
"Hypochondriac has five votes, including his own, prophile has three, kickme has one, lemonyscapegoat has one. Hypochondriac must die."

darth sat down and motioned to the main screen, which ignited with a map of the world. The trails of missiles etched across it, heading towards Hypochondriac's country. Some of the trails bent away. There was a gasp around the room. The missiles approached prophile's country. Just as they reached the borders, a new set of trails appeared. The lines of light wove a net all around the edges of prophile's country until they suddenly all winked out.
_
Hypochondriac was lynched. He was innocent. Prophile was the subject of an attempted nightkill which was foiled. His role is unknown. Round ends in 48 hours.

This post has been edited by darth_vader : 30 March 2008 - 05:13 PM

I cast my vote for nfreader because of his lurkingness.
Edit: WTF? Double post within a post

This post has been edited by egroeg : 31 March 2008 - 03:27 PM

I'll place a vote for Knickmeister because he has been lurking a bit and voted for Prophile last turn who the terrorists then tried to take out after Hypo won the vote.

I'll vote egroeg for voting for someone who is not a player..

Well I change my vote to darth_vader for being an evil overlord.

Pointless votes get us nowhere, egroeg