Global Thermonuclear War XXI

@hypochondriac, on Mar 25 2008, 06:28 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

Any particular reason given for the late messages? How hard is it to send a small PM. If this is happening every round the game will be boring

I'm expecting things will pick up once Easter is well and truly over and people are all back comfortably at work and at home, with a little time to slack off.

I seem to have been pwned while I was at school. Oh well, 'twas good while it lasted.

I still need PMs.

This is pretty uneventful.

You're talking about losing an IA in the first round?

@jacabyte, on Mar 26 2008, 07:55 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

You're talking about losing an IA in the first round?

He's talking about how these interludes are taking forever because certain people won't send me PMs in a timely fashion.

Quite. I was being sarcastic.

Nice.

To the people who are 2 days late in PMing the host, and don't seem to want to participate in the game at large: did you guys want to play GTW or not?

I'm going to send out irritating reminder messages until I get my PMs later today.

wait are we still waiting to start the round? Just screw the people who haven't sent any PMs and move on. That said, I probably won't be very active for the next week or at all.

You know, if someone doesn't join me soon, I think I might just rise again.

BRAAAAAAINS....

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 27 March 2008 - 02:51 PM

Dead people stop posting. Also, yeah, moving on with the round.

jrsh92, a plain old innocent nation, is executed by the council. The terrorists assassinate Eugene Chin, another plain old innocent. Round ends at 5 CST Saturday (48 hours from now).

Hopefully you will get the PMs on time this round

In an effort to make things more interesting I vote for myself Hypochondriac

This post has been edited by Hypochondriac : 27 March 2008 - 05:05 PM

I second the vote for Hypochondriac (retracted) with this clear terrorist behaviour.

This post has been edited by prophile : 29 March 2008 - 09:10 AM

Since noone would be stupid enough to vote for themselves at it could start a bandwagon (observe), I must assume Hypochondriac is a terrorist with a poor plan; thinking that if he votes for himself we will all go "Oh, what a jolly fellow, let us ignore him and presume him innocent".

Hypochondriac

Hypochondriac really a bandwagon against himself, most interesting.

Curses, foiled again 🙂 My ultimate plan has failed 😄

This post has been edited by Hypochondriac : 27 March 2008 - 07:21 PM

Sorry to break up this little gangbang here, but I'm going to have to go with prophile for being so ready to jump onto Hypochondriac.

I too will vote for prophile for supporting euthanasia.