Global Thermonuclear War XXI

Come on people! Wake up!

Alright.

Since no one else has voted, and since darth_vader seems to not want to position his name in alphabetical order on the player list, I'm going to kick off this round of voting by saying FluffyWithTeeth.

I have no real reasons for doing this, but maybe it'll make everybody else take action.
There's no I.A. to bail us out if the game goes south, and abstaining helps no one.

jrsh92 seems to really be pushing us all along. I find it suspicious enough to vote for him, at least for now. This could easily change as more people post, considering I have virtually nothing to go on at the moment.

Oh dear, I just realized I'll be gone to New York Thursday and some time following, I'll try and see if I can manage to squeeze this in but I'm not too sure.

FluffyWithTeeth for the reason I said before: I don't like being in a tie, it allows me to maybe die.

I'm voting jrsh92 in self defence; him rather than Eugene Chin as it still stinks of trying to start a bandwagon.

This post has been edited by FluffyWithTeeth : 25 March 2008 - 06:37 AM

No idea who to vote for. I'll be watching you all, folks.

@fluffywithteeth, on Mar 25 2008, 03:51 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

I'm voting j rsh92 in self defence; him rather than ephrin as it still stinks of trying to start a bandwagon.

Bold your entire vote.

@jrsh92, on Mar 25 2008, 10:57 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

Bold your entire vote.

The more impressive thing is how I managed to confuse Eugene Chin with Ephrin, who isn't even vaguely involved.

I'll vote for jrsh92 because he tried to start a bandwagon against me before this round even started, but after last round ended.

jrsh92 no reason, just had to pick someone. Round ends in 3 hours right?

jrsh92 eats babies, so that's a good enough reason.

Round ends in 1 hour.

I hereby officially abstain.
I've still got no idea who to vote for. Jrsh92 doesn't seem guilty to me, since he played last game also quite aggressive.

That was weird. I posted last night, but it didn't show up.

It's too late now, but I'll vote for jrsh92 anyway.

Round ends in 10 minutes.

Guess your still waiting for messages from some lazy members? If this happens a third time can you assign there roles to someone else?

@hypochondriac, on Mar 25 2008, 06:00 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

Guess your still waiting for messages from some lazy members? If this happens a third time can you assign there roles to someone else?

That'd be a real tazer of a rule: Evil roles randomly reassigned every round.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 25 March 2008 - 05:16 PM

yeah, the round is over, still waiting on messages. I want to just make one long post with all the events in it instead of several short ones each time I get new info.

Any particular reason given for the late messages? How hard is it to send a small PM. If this is happening every round the game will be boring