GTW Round 19

@eugene-chin, on Feb 25 2008, 12:57 AM, said in GTW Round 19:

Snip

Interesting theory, I voted for Darth_vader in the first round because I had no suspects, it was a joke vote. At that time it looked like soitbegins was going to get lynched regardless or my vote. I felt soitbegins was innocent and didn't vote for him.

I followed mrxak because I believed he was on to something, two of his suspects being innocent has somewhat soured my opinion of him, which is why I not voting for kickme.

You guys can believe I voted for mrxak choice, because I trusted him, or that I'm a terrorist and knew they were innocent. It's upto you.

I will vote for Eugene Chin though.

This post has been edited by Hypochondriac : 25 February 2008 - 09:52 AM

@mrxak, on Feb 25 2008, 09:50 AM, said in GTW Round 19:

By the way, in my dying breath, I said the word "Rosebud". Make of it what you will.

It probably means that you're playing on a sleigh in the nuclear winter that rages your country.

This post has been edited by RJC Ultra : 25 February 2008 - 09:50 AM

I told you. But did you believe me? Nope.

Boy, you dudes are getting seriously haunted...

Don't make us call ghostbusters

Looks like this round could turn into a hypochondriac vs eugene chin contest and from the initial arguments hypochondriac seems the more likely suspect.

Well, I must say Hypochondriac looks damn suspicious. So far he only jumped on (would be) bandwagons(also way to eagerly, in my opinion) without any good arguments from himself, and now, without being able to hide behind mrxak's theories, he votes against the only person so far showing any good initiative in this round.

Vote: Hypochondriac

EDIT: I must admit that I also jumped on bandwagons so far, and although you might not believe me, I did that well-considered in order to help the innocents to win.

This post has been edited by RJC Ultra : 25 February 2008 - 12:40 PM

It appears as if Eugene Chin is trying to side-track suspicion by getting into large arguments with dead people.

This post has been edited by kickme : 25 February 2008 - 01:36 PM

@kickme, on Feb 25 2008, 06:36 PM, said in GTW Round 19:

It appears as if Eugene Chin is trying to side-track suspicion by getting into large arguments with dead people.

... Huh?

I'm not even the one who brought it up. I even told SoItBegins that this wasn't the place for the argument, when I realized what was starting.

That was the end of it here.

And how does it have anything to do with the arguments I made?

Sorry about that, guys. I was just trying to make a joke. It was my fault.

I've been alerted to the fact that there are certain logical flaws in my analysis.

Specifically, that the last time I found such seemingly damning corollaries, only one of the people involved was a Dictator.

In Game 15, Mackilroy moved and voted in a similar fashion as nfreader, so as to make it seem as if they were in collaboration. nfreader turned out to be Innocent, and Mackilroy guilty that game.

I'm going to have to Retract my vote for Hypochondriac while I consider this, as well as the other arguments brought to my attention, while I consider the arguments brought before me.

I also advise others to do the same.

I am also retracting my vote.

After mrxak's analysis, plus kickme's recent post, my vote this round is currently kickme

egroeg has once again popped up to vote against someone while making little to no contribution to the discussion. Very suspicious.

Back, guys. Headed out for a few days and yeah, I'm pretty stuffed atm. I'll read through the thread and vote later on.

Since I no longer believe Hypochondriac to be Evil, and since I'm not ready to fall back on mrxak's judgment and vote kickme, I think I'm going to follow darth's lead and vote egroeg.

I don't mean to be picking on a new player, but you've just been far too quiet, and lurking is one of the more viable Dictator strategies.

Sorry.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 25 February 2008 - 10:27 PM

@eugene-chin, on Feb 26 2008, 09:21 AM, said in GTW Round 19:

... Huh?

I'm not even the one who brought it up. I even told SoItBegins that this wasn't the place for the argument, when I realized what was starting.

That was the end of it here.

And how does it have anything to do with the arguments I made?

Once again sleep deprivation causes me to misread things...

Therefore, I retract my vote.

(And I really was setting up/at a wedding, hence my lack of activity.)

Judging by information I have received, I am forced to put my vote in for egroeg.

I can't see anyone looking particularly guilty and don't want to risk killing an IA; I abstain

I won't change my vote for now. I voted carefully and I don't like to jump on another bandwagon.

I'll vote for egroeg. with 3 people claiming to have doubts about him it seems a safe bet.