GTW Game 18

Well, yes , but I was surprised as any of you when JacaByte got killed in Game 17. Even though I knew about it in advance.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 02 February 2008 - 03:48 AM

@mrxak, on Feb 1 2008, 09:38 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

I'm as surprised by his corpse's disappearance as all of you. You'll all be the first to know if it turns up. Especially if he's a zombie.

Mother####### zombies. I can't stand the rotters.

View PostGutlessWonder, on Feb 1 2008, 09:56 PM, said:

JacaByte Retracted , you seem to really want to distract us with thoughts over darth_vader, who is for all apparent purposes, dead. Guilty conscience, perhaps?

This post has been edited by GutlessWonder : 02 February 2008 - 07:58 PM

If I were to rob a bank, or murder a person, I wouldn't be up on the bar stools giving up conspiracy theories about what exactly happened during the robbery/murder; I'd be sitting in the corner reading a newspaper with sunglasses trying to lay low, wouldn't I GutlessWonder? I may be a terrorist, for all you people know, but I'm not stupid.

Edit: vote retracted.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 02 February 2008 - 02:18 PM

_"Ahem," mrxak began. "Could we get another chair in here?"

The 14 living delegates frowned as one, then turned to follow mrxak's gaze. Each of them saw a ghost, but darth_vader was made of flesh and bone, and he walked over to his place at the table.

"We uh, found our missing corpse," mrxak explained. "It seems the poison didn't quite kill him. darth_vader tells me that an aide found him wandering half-dead out of the morgue, and after some rest, he's fully back among the living."

darth_vader shrugged. He seemed drained, and his face was pale, but sure enough he was alive. The delegates sitting near him were wary, but he showed no obvious signs of zombification.

"Perhaps he did not drink enough of his soup to get a full lethal dose of the poison," mrxak threw up his arms. "We're still analyzing the poison, it's possible it only put him in a state that appeared as death. In any case, The Big Board will be updated to reflect darth_vader's survival."

The Big Board reads:

Anon -
darth_vader -
1Eevee1 -
GutlessWonder - JacaByte
Hypochondriac -
JacaByte - GutlessWonder
kickme -
Mackilroy -
Manta -
nfreader -
rebelswin_85 -
Rickton -
RJC Ultra -
Shlimazel -
SoItBegins -

"This has been a most unusual day, but I'm confident we can move on now. When we've completed our investigation of Eugene Chin, I'll provide you those results. I'm told only 12 hours more is likely. After that, we'll spend a day looking into prophile."_

Yes, darth_vader is alive. He seems to have survived a very real attempt on his life. How, is unknown, perhaps somebody intervened on his behalf. Maybe some special ability shielded him from harm, he might even have just been lucky. I'll leave it up to you all to speculate or not, but certainly this is good news for darth_vader, and bad news for whoever wanted him dead.

@soitbegins, on Feb 1 2008, 09:48 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Well, yes , but I was surprised as any of you when JacaByte got killed in Game 18. Even though I knew about it in advance.

This is game 18.

Unless you're foreshadowing you and your cohorts' decision to night-kill JacaByte.
😮

Oops. I meant game 17 , where JacaByte was killed by kickme.

P.S: Isn't a cohort a piece of armor you wear?

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 02 February 2008 - 03:49 AM

I still don't trust SoItBegins retracted. He's eager to react on everything, but he's careful not to attack anyone.

AND we need to continue the voting.

This post has been edited by RJC Ultra : 02 February 2008 - 01:09 PM

groan RJC, what is with you? The reasons that I've been less active in voting than normal are that

1. I have no idea who to vote for just yet, and nothing that anybody's done strikes me as sufficiently suspicious. I was suspecting JacaByte at one point, but that got dropped when darth_vader returned from the dead.

2. I'm still smarting a bit from game 17.

3. There's no good bandwagons to join, and if I try to start one, I'll get attacked. As sort of a self-protection measure under these circumstances, I'll revert to 'Class Clown' mode, which I've been using a lot lately.

3a) Hold on, I've just been attacked.

3b) Hey, wait a second...

3c) Y'know, I think I'm going to stick with my earlier suspicions, and vote against JacaByte (vote retracted).

Now, RJC, why exactly don't you trust me?

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 02 February 2008 - 05:08 PM

You are all totally getting haunted.

You need to find better Medics mrxak. Accidently pronouncing someone dead is not something that should allow further employment.Still not sure who to vote for too many suspects and no information:( Need to thing some things over will cast my vote around noon

Well. This is interesting. I wonder if that means teh darth is innocent.

@shlimazel, on Feb 2 2008, 11:18 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

Well. This is interesting. I wonder if that means teh darth is innocent.

Could be, but I wouldn't put it past mrxak to give the terrorists a fake death ability. It would be an excellent way to divert suspicion.

Can we have people with multiple abilities? I mean, that just seems like cheating.

@hypochondriac, on Feb 2 2008, 11:22 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

Could be, but I wouldn't put it past mrxak to give the terrorists a fake death ability. It would be an excellent way to divert suspicion.

@mrxak, on Feb 1 2008, 11:53 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

He seems to have survived a very real attempt on his life.

"Excuse me," mrxak interrupted the debate. "Having conducted a full investigation of Eugene Chin, it appears he was involved in no conspiracy, has no shady dealings, and was innocent of all charges. Carry on."

The round will end in 48 hours.

I must conclude that ol' darthy baby is innocent. Why would the terrorists try to kill one of their own? That's one innocent, then. The other for sure innocent is dead 😞

Sorry Eugene Chin.

@soitbegins, on Feb 2 2008, 03:56 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

<snip>

What have you got to suspect me of? Now that Darth Vader is alive, the least you can suspect me of is being the assassin, who is, may I point out, still an innocent. What make you suspect that I may be a terrorist, SoItBegins?

Edit: vote retracted.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 02 February 2008 - 04:56 PM

If I recall correctly, in one of the very first games mrxak outed Eugene Chin and got him killed, because then it put less suspicion on mrxak being the other dictator. It's a very likely scenario.

Darth_Vader since it appears your innocent. Who do you think are the terrorists/assassins? I'm hoping you have some idea who to vote for since I'm stumped

I second the motion. What are your thoughts, darth_vader?