GTW Game 18

_"Okay, it seems SoItBegins has confessed to arranging for Hypochondriac's kidnapping, as well as the kidnapping of our doctor. Both will be returned to us shortly, and SoItBegins will be released from his detainment as well," mrxak said. "Let's tally the votes."

The Big Board reads:

darth_vader - RJC Ultra
GutlessWonder - kickme
Hypochondriac -
kickme - SoItBegins
rebelswin_85 -
Rickton -
RJC Ultra - kickme
Shlimazel - SoItBegins
SoItBegins -

"It seems we have another tie, gentlemen. I guess nobody will be executed today. Enjoy your End of the Round Soup," mrxak said. As he stepped down, there was a sudden explosion under both darth_vader and Shlimazel's seats, There's a bright flash and both of them are instantly vaporized. It takes some time for everyone to figure out what happened.

"It seems that the locks on xander's death traps we put on there to secure them after the last little accident were destroyed by some explosive charges. Oops!" mrxak shrugs. "We never really disabled the traps completely. I guess we'll just have to move the table."

The surviving delegates, all standing in a corner away from the table, greet this suggestion with applause.

"Anyway, it seems darth_vader and Shlimazel's nations were both nuked."

_There are currently 7 players in the game:
GutlessWonder
Hypochondriac
kickme
rebelswin_85
Rickton
RJC Ultra
SoItBegins _

"Well, as I said earlier, Hypochondriac and SoItBegins will both have to tell you about their experiences if they so choose. In any case, they'll be returning shortly to join you all in voting in the next round. It will last 56 hours."_

Gee, didn't anybody tell you guys that ties were bad? As usual, I'll be revealing roles every 24 hours, starting with darth_vader, then Shlimazel.

I really have no idea what mrxak means by 'kidnapping'. I was just concerned as to Hypochondriac's health, so I entered him in a drawing for a free, surprise, all-expenses-paid medical examination.

I guess he won.

By the way: It turns out Hypochondriac is in perfect health, actually better than he was before his previous untimely demise and subsequent resurrection. Huh. I have now lost my hatred of zombies.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 14 February 2008 - 04:33 PM

Why did you guys have to let the game result in a tie? Mrxak did tell us what would happen.

I'm keeping my vote the same kickme. Lets not have a tie this round ok?

This post has been edited by Hypochondriac : 14 February 2008 - 04:49 PM

tosses and turns in grave

This doesn't bode well.

@hypochondriac, on Feb 14 2008, 03:46 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Why did you guys have to let the game result in a tie? Mrxak did tell us what would happen.

I'm keeping my vote the same kickme. Lets not have a tie this round ok?

I was unfortunately asleep, and was unable to change my vote, or I would have broken it, though that may not have prevented my own death. Anyway, good luck all. You got two, there can't be too many more out there.

As many as 6 of the remaining players are rogue members.

I really doubt there are 6 rogue members. I would guess 2 at most.

2 would indeed be a value in the set of 0-6 inclusive.

You know, I never really got a chance to vote the last round. (Neither did Hypochondriac, but still...) So, since the last round ended in a tie, I think I'll just treat it as a write-off.

I am also going to choose kickme , because I'm starting to think that GutlessWonder may have really had something going.

@soitbegins, on Jan 31 2008, 07:31 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

I will be dead by the rogues, by the end of the first round.

As you haven't been killed by the rogues, you are likely to be one of them.

@soitbegins, on Feb 15 2008, 03:15 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

I am also going to choose kickme , because I'm starting to think that GutlessWonder may have really had something going.

Just like nfreader? Except this time we already know that Gutless isn't an IA.

As you seem hell bent on my destruction, with no real reason, I must vote for SoItBegins

This post has been edited by kickme : 14 February 2008 - 11:01 PM

All right, that does it. It's cards-on-the-table time here.

I'm an IA. I know that RJC Ultra, Hypochondriac, GutlessWonder and, by extension, myself are not terrorists.

Oh, and before you start to say that you don't believe me: I can prove it.

Hm. I think we've got this one in the bag.
kickme

If you were an intelligence agent, I'm not sure how you could possibly prove it without cheating or at the very least violating the spirit of the game. And if you aren't, well, things can be faked too.

I can prove it. It does involve breaking the game, though.

I'll take that as a "no, mrxak, I'm not going to misbehave, and just let my claims (true or false) stand on their own".

Must feed!!

And SoItBegins, never prove your role. If everyone else does it, there's no challenge. If no one to a only few other people do it, you'll probably get whacked. If your evil... you die. Any way, it ruins the game. I'd always rather win a game because I used my brain, not just because someone is the only one left that hasn't proved they aren't a terrorist.

I meant that, as per mrxak's request, I will not post the proof at this time.

In addition: I will not show anybody the proof. I won't even tell them what it is. And, if anyone were to PM me , or IM me (which of course they will not ,) I would not show them any sort of proof I had. At all.

Produces legal documents

Good. Now sign here, here, initials here, and keys to your convertible whale here.

kickme

Prepare for oblivion's embrace, kickme.