GTW Game 18

Wait a second. Something doesn't match up.
I'm changing my vote to SoItBegins.

Why is that?

There are two types of people that know who's innocent: An IA who's been around awhile and a Terrorist. (I suppose there could be some other kinda weird role that does too, but that's basically the same as an IA so it doesn't matter)
A real IA would never reveal his IA-ness because that's just asking to be killed. A Terrorist could say he's an IA and give a true list of innocent victims, also implying his own innocence by saying that he's an IA, making him not a target.
I'm relatively certain that at least 2 of the 3 on his list are innocent but like I said that proves nothing.
And based on some deductive reasoning I've gone through, I seriously doubt SoItBegins is an IA.

This post has been edited by Rickton : 15 February 2008 - 03:23 PM

I'm revealing I'm an IA on purpose. I know it's just asking to be killed, but this way I help narrow the possibilities down. If I'm killed, then at least I was expecting it. If not, then I can keep investigating people until I find who is doing the killing.

Oh, and Rickton:

A real IA would never reveal his IA-ness because that's just asking to be killed.

I know that, but I have never survived a single GTW game, except for one (Game 16). I do not expect to survive. I intend to die a glorious death to help everybody else catch all the terrorists.

On the off-chance I don't die, that's even better.

EDIT: If you still don't believe me, then ask yourself if Terrorists can kidnap people enter them in drawings for free surprise medical exams. I'm guessing they can't.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 15 February 2008 - 03:59 PM

"An investigation of darth_vader's quarters have revealed to us his apparent role in these recent events. Apparently he was working on some sort of machine, and from the looks of it, it may have been responsible for bringing him and others back to life. His aides either don't know how it works or are refusing to tell."

Bugger.

how much time is left in the round?

Should be 30 hours.

_The Big Board reads:

GutlessWonder - kickme
Hypochondriac - kickme
kickme - SoItBegins
rebelswin_85 -
Rickton - SoItBegins
RJC Ultra - kickme
SoItBegins - kickme_

@mrxak, on Feb 16 2008, 07:50 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

"An investigation of darth_vader's quarters have revealed to us his apparent role in these recent events. Apparently he was working on some sort of machine, and from the looks of it, it may have been responsible for bringing him and others back to life. His aides either don't know how it works or are refusing to tell."

Why not a pill?

"Take one of these twice a day, darthvader, you'll soon be alive again. Next body, please."

Anyway, I'll go back to being dead.

staggers over next to mrxak

@1eevee1, on Feb 15 2008, 08:56 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Why not a pill?

Corpses have no swallow reflex.

Hmm... maybe if we cut out their organs and lock them a way far from the body, they'll come back to life... Worked last time!

@1eevee1, on Feb 15 2008, 05:56 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Why not a pill?

I find that statement extremely hard to swallow.

Yo. I'm, like, dead. Dude. You are all totally getting haunted.

Crap. I've just noticed that the people that weren't voting for me are getting picked off.

@kickme, on Feb 16 2008, 03:18 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Crap. I've just noticed that the people that weren't voting for me are getting picked off.

Shliziwhatever voted for you.

The Shlimanator voted for SIB.

@mrxak, on Feb 15 2008, 09:53 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

darth_vader - RJC Ultra
Shlimazel - SoItBegins

Last round, both people that died, didn't vote for me.

@mrxak, on Feb 16 2008, 11:30 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

Corpses have no swallow reflex.

Yes, but I'm talking to you at the moment, so I can't be all that dead.

C'mon, Shli, I know a good pub on the 5th floor. We'll charge it to kickme's tab.

Rock on! Let's get dead drunk!!

roars with laughter