Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVII

If you withdraw your vote and call off your little friends, I will consider withdrawing mine and telling other people to call off their votes for you. Perhaps you can offer a name that we can all agree on?

@mrxak, on Jan 21 2008, 07:48 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVII:

If you withdraw your vote and call off your little friends, I will consider withdrawing mine and telling other people to call off their votes for you. Perhaps you can offer a name that we can all agree on?

You have more friends then me. I didn't ask anyone to vote for you so don't know if they will change there vote. I'll vote for anon. I don't think he's the terrorist but I doubt anyone else will vote for him. Have no suggestions right now might have some next round If I survive, but this is contingent on a vote dropping from me. If I still have 3 votes later tonight will have to switch back for self preservation

This post has been edited by Hypochondriac : 21 January 2008 - 08:06 PM

I'll switch my vote to prophile then.

now theres a 3 way tie for destruction. Wonder if it will stay that way

Well perhaps other people will recognize prophile as jumping on a bandwagon when he voted for me, find this suspicious, and vote for him.

I'm going to vote for Buffalo The Kid for the same reason that Eugene is voting for me.

Makes a nice little circle (;

I think I'll change the tide, and vote for prophile. I'd like this three way tie against me to end.

@jacabyte, on Jan 21 2008, 08:32 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVII:

I think I'll change the tide, and vote for prophile. I'd like this three way tie against me to end.

I shouldn't be telling you this because it benefits me, but I'm a nice guy. You weren't in the tie. It was me, mrxak and prophile.

This post has been edited by Hypochondriac : 21 January 2008 - 08:38 PM

@kickme, on Jan 21 2008, 07:27 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVII:

I'm going to vote for Buffalo The Kid for the same reason that Eugene is voting for me.

Makes a nice little circle (;

Don't you mean tetracontaenneagon? (largest one I know... I think it's 49 sides... well... I know what circle is... but thats just circle, so no fun there... then there is some circle-gon thinggy which is a circular polygon(?)... Yea... way off topic...)

SoItBegins, you should make a F.A.T.E account for the hosts to post with during this and future games.
Maybe you could use this as an avatar: Posted Image
Or have each new host change the avatar to a computer, A.I., or nuclear themed picture of their choice.

Bleh, no F.A.T.E. user, please. It's too open to abuse.

No F.A.T.E. user. I considered that a while ago, then wrote it off as a security risk. That said, check out my new avatar... >)

Suddenly I like you more.

nice avatar. SIB, brings back memories of when I had an eyeball as an avatar. Had to change it though 😞

Why'd you have to change it? Were you worried that it would be a threat to privacy? 😉

It wasn't a normal eyeball, and upset board members. So decided not to press the issue

Oh well. Now you've got a contact lens as your avatar, so it's kind of the next best thing.

Ah...

I do like the eye, though. Wonder what that effect looks like on eyes that were really green to begin with...

@soitbegins, on Jan 21 2008, 09:57 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVII:

Oh well. Now you've got a contact lens as your avatar, so it's kind of the next best thing.

The eye he had was swollen with blood from being hit extremely hard. His current avatar isn't a contact lens, but a esophagus that was burned by acid ( unless I misremember what he said on B&B ). Yea, I know too much of his account history.

ATTENTION: The round closes in 2 hours.

Any IAs or Terrorists that have not PMd me should do so darn quick.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 22 January 2008 - 02:56 AM

So if my math is right, prophile's gonna die?