GTW XIV

Well, as soon as Eugene Chin PMs kickme, we can see the thrilling finale!!

Fine. Message sent.

(EDIT)

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 15 December 2007 - 09:32 PM

I am looking forward to saying "told you so" to you all.

The middle screen turned on.

So, it look likes darth_vader is going bye-byes.

_With that, two additional figures appear on darth_vader's screen. One leans over darth_vader, whilst the other turns off the camera.

As everyone tries to figure out what happen to darth_vader, Eugene Chin's screen flickers and dies. An excess of radiation is detected from his country._
-------
darth_vader was innocent.

Eugene Chin was the SDI.

It is still possible for the innocent to win, only because of how I do tie-breakers.

All right, Mr Hinting-Too-Much, how do you do tie-breakers?

Flips a coin.

Oh.

Well, it'll be interesting (if/when I ever host) to show off my way of breaking ties... (evil grin)

@soitbegins, on Dec 15 2007, 10:54 PM, said in GTW XIV:

Oh.

Well, it'll be interesting (if/when I ever host) to show off my way of breaking ties... (evil grin)

Let me guess, kill them all? Even if that is not the way I still would not trust your way, unless it is the only truly random way possible, names in a hat.

Don't flip a coin, the vast majority of them are misbalanced.

This post has been edited by Manta : 16 December 2007 - 06:24 AM

Flip three coins. If at least two of them land the same way up, go one way; if not, go the other.

No-- it's a truly fair and non-deterministic way, although it probably wouldn't make sense to anyone other than the character I've created (after I die in each GTW game, I work a little on creating a GTW scenario myself). I won't say more.

Told you so -- and now we're both dead, Eugene. I still think I'm right, but there are only two players left, so it doesn't really matter. I'm interested as to Eugene protected last round, since that will probably be the deciding factor, if I am understanding how the SDI power works.

This post has been edited by darth_vader : 16 December 2007 - 06:24 PM

Well, since the only innocent left alive knows who the terrorist is (the other guy) and the only terrorist left alive of course knows who the terrorist is, the only people who don't know who the nasty is... are everybody else!

I can't vote any more, but I think it's

Spoiler

Anon

I know who the terrorist is as well!

I might note at this point who the terrorist is doesn't really matter. Were this a normal game, it would be over already, but kickme's insistence on playing it his way is prolonging it. Not that there's anything wrong with that. 🙂

Anon 😛

moki

@manta, on Dec 16 2007, 06:24 AM, said in GTW XIV:

Let me guess, kill them all? Even if that is not the way I still would not trust your way, unless it is the only truly random way possible, names in a hat.

Don't flip a coin, the vast majority of them are misbalanced.

They may be misbalanced, but if he picks who is heads and who is tails randomly without knowing how the coin is misbalanced, it doesn't really make a difference.

@rjc-ultra, on Dec 17 2007, 08:56 AM, said in GTW XIV:

Anon 😛

OH NO THEY'RE ON TO ME!

Anon, hurry up and vote.

Really? RJC_Ultra of course.