GTW XIV

The middle screen once again turns on.

Greetings. I see you have decided whom to 'remove'.

With that, the middle screen turned off. A few minutes later, the screen with prophile on it also turns off. All attempts to contact his nation fail.

-------------------------------------------

Prophile was innocent. Those who need to, PM me.

This post has been edited by kickme : 02 December 2007 - 10:44 PM

Well, this much should be clear:

The next time prophile doesn't claim to be a terrorist, he most certainly is one and should be lynched immediately upon his failure to claim Evil status.

@eugene-chin, on Dec 3 2007, 06:52 PM, said in GTW XIV:

Well, this much should be clear:

The next time prophile doesn't claim to be a terrorist, he most certainly is one and should be lynched immediately upon his failure to claim Evil status.

Ok, prophile's really muffed this one good and proper this time. Hereafter, if he claims to be a terrorist, he will be lynched on suspicion of being one; if he's not, he'll be lynched for exactly the same reason.

Thus it is that I take back what I said earlier: It's not as bad as my PMing antics in Round XII-- it's worse!!

_As the world leaders were recovering from lynching prophile, nukes were launch from silos all over the world. The nukes were aimed at Eugene Chin's country. When the nukes reached their zeniths', they all exploded, doing no damage to any country.

The middle screen turned on once again._

It appears that someone tried to killed Eugene Chin. It looks like the nukes they used were faulty or jammed. The terrorists are still amongst you.

The screen turns off.

Huh.

It sound's like somebody's looking out for me.

It also sound's like somebody's got it in for me.

AND it seems you aren't a terrorist.

Mackilroy- unknown voted prophile
darth_vader-unknown, voted Anon
Anon- unknown, voted SoItBegins
nfreader-unknown, voted prophile, even after he said that he thought prophile to be innocent he did not change his vote.
SoItBegins- unknown, voted prophle
Manta- classified, voted no lynch
RJC Ultra- unknown voted prophile
prophile- dead, innocent, voted Kickme
Eugene Chin-likely innocent, voted Moose Moss

There's the layout. It seems that there are 2 terrorists alive and a special role, something like a guardian angel. Only one thing stood out to me and that was nfreader's behavior, therefore I vote nfreader until I am convinced he is innocent. I will likely draw heat for being the first to vote this round, but I do believe that nfreader was extremely suspicious last round and is a possible terrorist trying to hide amongst the crowd of innocents.

Now I have class to go to and more studying for exams.

Manta
Self-defense tie vote FTW.

I find manta's insistence on putting himself as 'classified' suspicious... if he's innocent, why not say so?

Retracted

Mackilroy, Manta does that every game. He did it back in Game 12, and he turned out to be...

...a terrorist...

OK, bad example. However, it seems it might be like his little idiosyncrasy of voting 'no lynch' in every first round. (I.E. nothing to be concerned about). Or it could be something. On the other side of the wall, nfreader's behavior does seem a bit funny. It's kind of hard to tell.

All that said, neither of the two make me suspicious enough to vote against them at this time.

I put classified instead of innocent because I know that I am innocent, but I can give you my word or even a photo of my message inbox to prove my innocence. Truthfully I am innocent and I was merely pointing out suspicious behavior and voting because I believe that that suspicion could be true. I would also care to point out that I voted No lynch in every first round in every game I played unless I was attacked, and then I voted in self defense. I use this tactic to try not to kill fellow innocents like happens in most first rounds, it's better for everyone than using random number or dice because it means that I don't want anyone to die by our votes in the first round.

nfreader, if you can prove your innocence I would gladly change my vote so I was not trying to convicting a fellow innocent.

@manta, on Dec 4 2007, 09:37 PM, said in GTW XIV:

I put classified instead of innocent because I know that I am innocent, but I can give you my word or even a photo of my message inbox to prove my innocence.

nfreader, if you can prove your innocence I would gladly change my vote so I was not trying to convicting a fellow innocent.

I find these quotes somewhat suspicious. Manta is playing a dangerous game either way, with the inbox screenshot proposition. Also, you all should know that we can't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt our innocence. We can only offer indirect evidence, so in that light your invitation for nfreader to prove his innocence looks like a coverup or a distraction. I'm not sure right now if Manta is just looking for a good strategy or is really evil, but it's just looking a little too... off for me to gloss over this time.

@manta, on Dec 4 2007, 04:41 PM, said in GTW XIV:

I do believe that nfreader was extremely suspicious last round and is a possible terrorist trying to hide amongst the crowd of innocents.

I agree.

Vote: nfreader

@darth_vader, on Dec 4 2007, 09:51 PM, said in GTW XIV:

I find these quotes somewhat suspicious. Manta is playing a dangerous game either way, with the inbox screenshot proposition. Also, you all should know that we can't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt our innocence. We can only offer indirect evidence, so in that light your invitation for nfreader to prove his innocence looks like a coverup or a distraction. I'm not sure right now if Manta is just looking for a good strategy or is really evil, but it's just looking a little too... off for me to gloss over this time.

I play a dangerous game because with no guts comes no glory. Furthermore I believe I am still trying to develop my full tactics to play this game, but I always try to give someone a chance to prove their innocence because I would rather not vote against an innocent and end up killing them without offering them this chance.

By the way, I feel kind of obligated to mention that I took Manta up on his offer to see his Inbox, just out of sheer curiosity. As a 'fair-exchange-is-no-robbery' precaution, the price was me sending him a photo of my Inbox.

The results of my 'sneak preview'? Well, it looks as though Manta might be innocent, and nfreader 's behavior is still a bit too suspicious for my liking.

For now...

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 05 December 2007 - 11:07 AM

Manta's behavior this round just feels off to me. If it's a choice between Manta and nfreader, I choose Manta.

Two to vote.

The attempt to Night-Kill me has me looking sidelong at darth_vader; in the past he's considered my deductive skills a threat to the dictators. But really, anybody who shared such a view, but had kept quiet about it, might also be the actual culprit.

I notice that nfreader and Mackilroy have voted in lock-step for two rounds now, and within relatively rapid succession of each other. Always Mack following nfreader's lead.

They both voted against prophile before he claimed Evil. Now, nfreader's self-defense is understandable, but Mackilroy was rather quick to go against Manta.

nfreader, you bedeviled, flying buttressed bastion of badness, it's time to pay the piper. Maybe Mackilroy is just framing you up, but now you die for your poor hosting.

And When Did This Become Game XIV?!
It Was Game XIII When It Started!
nfreader's Masturbatory Behavior Does Not A Game XIII Consist!!

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 05 December 2007 - 02:58 PM

So that's three for Manta, two for nfreader? I guess I could tie it, but I just don't see nfreader as more suspicious than Manta. If it's not Manta, I may well vote for nfreader next round though, since the last game in particular seem to have borne out mrxak's theory that he is always evil.

I have no idea when nfreader posts. I'm certainly not following him. Since you (Eugene) explained your behavior, I retract my vote for you, and am currently abstaining.