darth_vader
Anon
nfreader
SoItBegins
Manta
RJC Ultra
prophile
Eugene Chin

You can pick your own countries, if you must.

----------------------------------------------------
The nine most powerful world leaders were waiting. In each of their respective offices there was an array of all the other leaders in separate monitors, with a blank screen in the middle. Somewhere, deep underground, a lone figure walked into a dark room, where the only light was the blue glow from a computer screen. The figure sat down, and a green light appeared on the top of the screen. Nine separate screens flicked on showing the nine leaders of the world. At the same time, the blank screens in their officers flicked on, revealing someone hidden in shadows.

"Good morning everyone. You are all joined today as I have 'received' information that someone is attempting to start a nuclear armageddon. As you are the only people who can control nuclear warheads, the terrorists must be amongst you. Discuss."

The green light turned off, as did the middle screen in all the leaders' offices.

Because I have extreme lack of information, I vote No Lynch until I truly believe someone to be guilty or until someone votes against me, in which case I will be forced to vote in self defense.

Also my exams start on Monday so I may be unavailable for some days because of studying.

Going by previous evidence, I have no choice but to vote kickme. Given that last round the host turned out to be evil and that before, kickme has consistently been called in as an assassin. Very sneaky behaviour.

All right! Let's spin the SoItBegins Random Roulette Wheel of Life, Death, and Family Fun! * (Patent pending.)

(wheel spins)

Aaaaaand the winner is... nfreader!! (I've since changed my vote, however.)

*(When I said that I would pick randomly at the beginning of every game, I was not kidding.)

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 02 December 2007 - 04:01 PM

@prophile, on Dec 2 2007, 12:23 PM, said in GTW XIV:

Going by previous evidence, I have no choice but to vote kickme. Given that last round the host turned out to be evil and that before, kickme has consistently been called in as an assassin. Very sneaky behaviour.

Except you can't find me.

@soitbegins, on Dec 1 2007, 05:52 PM, said in GTW XIV:

All right! Let's spin the SoItBegins Random Roulette Wheel of Life, Death, and Family Fun! * (Patent pending.)

(wheel spins)

Aaaaaand the winner is... nfreader!!

*(When I said that I would pick randomly at the beginning of every game, I was not kidding.)

SoItBegins , because of a promise.

Anon , because this is ridiculous.

@kickme, on Dec 1 2007, 05:31 PM, said in GTW XIV:

The nine most powerful world leaders were waiting. In each of their respective offices there was an array of all the other leaders in separate monitors, with a blank screen in the middle..

Brought to you by Cisco Telepresence!

Also, prophile is worst thing since loafs of bread.

I mean seriously. How the hell do you eat a sandwich stuffed between two loafs of bread? prophile and his puppet government support unsliced bread.

For the moment, I have no vote to cast yet.

I could vote against nfreader for his poor hosting and general evil-ness over the course of our games, but that might be misconstrued as band-wagoning.

I could vote against SoItBegins for his random initial playstyle, but If I were to vote against every player I considered bad, I'd have a list longer than we could afford to lynch.

Anon's reasoning for voting against SIB blinds him to anything else that may crop up in the first round, but since there's nothing else to go on in the first round, it can slide.

prophile has before cast first-round votes against the host, users not active in the current game, and for dead players. His behavior now is unsurprising.

Since nothing really stands out, I'm going to come right out and say that Moose Moss deserves to die.

Even though he's never played in one of our games.

Even though he's never posted on the DEFCON part of the Ambrosia Software Web Board.

I really feel he deserves fiery, nuclear dewm.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 01 December 2007 - 10:31 PM

Because I don't know who to vote for, I randomly pick prophile.

@eugene-chin, on Dec 1 2007, 09:30 PM, said in GTW XIV:

Anon's reasoning for voting against SIB blinds him to anything else that may crop up in the first round, but since there's nothing else to go on in the first round, it can slide.

If someone comes out and says "Hey, I'm a terrorist," or something equally stupid, like in the last two games, I'll change my vote.

@nfreader, on Dec 2 2007, 03:59 PM, said in GTW XIV:

Brought to you by Cisco Telepresence!

Actually, a more powerful version of iChat (;

@anon, on Dec 2 2007, 06:14 AM, said in GTW XIV:

If someone comes out and says "Hey, I'm a terrorist," or something equally stupid, like in the last two games, I'll change my vote.

Funny you should say that because I'M A TERRORIST.

Oh s###.

prophile, this is getting old. First you said you were a terrorist the last time. Now you're saying you're a terrorist this time.

You realize that the 'I say I'm a terrorist so I'm really not' strategy doesn't work?

EDIT: It really isn't funny, either.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 02 December 2007 - 02:08 PM

@soitbegins, on Dec 2 2007, 07:47 PM, said in GTW XIV:

You realize that the 'I say I'm a terrorist so I'm really not' strategy doesn't work?

Let's show him. It's highly suspicious that he uses this strategy again, and I'm almost sure an innocent wouldn't do so.

Vote: prophile

And don't worry people, I'll vote nfreader next round.

I think you've got an exceptionally... pointy point, RJC Ultra. I hereby change my vote to prophile.

Lemme point out that everytime he's claimed to be a terrorist, he hasn't been one. In fact, I'll bet good money that he isn't this time either.

What I don't understand is why he's doing it. Reason:

If he's a terrorist, he's practically inviting people to vote for him, which is against his interests. Why would he do it?

If he's not a terrorist, not only is he drawing attention, and votes, to himself (which is a bad idea), he's also diverting attention away from the real baddies, something against the intentions of the good guys in the game (remember, the object of the game is to find and destroy the terrorists, not to do power politics). So why on earth is he doing it?

To me, this looks to be a blunder up there on the scale with my PMing antics in round 12 (the first round I ever played in).

Nah, it's hardly a blunder of those proportions. Rather smaller, methinks. 😉

However, that doesn't mean it was a good thing.