GTW XIII

Anon said:

SoItBegins said:

Oh, and Re the random number generator: I'm going to do that in the first round on every game I'm in.

Then I will vote for you in the first round of every game I'm in.

I think this might be the beginning of a beauuutiful friendship... :laugh:

< o> <o>

A pair of eyes to let us know he's watching.

Yeah. Just because he didn't join in this round... (sigh)

I'm hosting the next game, unless someone has already taken it.

If I've got the time right, the next round ends in about 3 and a half hours, and only 2 of 5 people have voted.

Where is everybody?

I notice that you haven't voted either.

I read over the topic and have found nothing that really contradicts what Eugene Chin said. I think his analysis is accurate, so I'm going to also vote for Anon.

Eugene Chin said:

I notice that you haven't voted either.

Yeah, but I'm still working on my strategy. Remember that this is only my second game-- I'm just trying to apply the tenets of the Illuminated General mrxak GTW Strategy Guide (given to me, at my request, after I died last time) to this game.

Or, if you prefer, here's the other thing I have to say about my not voting.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 25 November 2007 - 01:34 PM

@soitbegins, on Nov 25 2007, 01:30 PM, said in GTW XIII:

Illuminated General mrxak GTW Strategy Guide

Heh. As if I'd give you the REAL secrets.

mrxak said:

Heh. As if I'd give you the REAL secrets.

Which is why, directly below said guide, I've started compiling helpful tips. I've got 14 so far, though 'Trust No One' appears 4 times. These tips actually helped save me the last round... 🙂

I abstain until further notice.

I vote for Anon.

@SoItBegins, was you info accurate? It's been a lot longer than 3 and a half hours...

I don't care about my fate, as long as the innocents win.

I'll admit that I could be wrong about Anon.

But, from where I'm standing, there are two possibilities as to who could be the Dictator.

So, I chose one.

If I'm wrong here, I'll choose the other next round (If I'm still here next round).

(I really hope prophile wasn't lying. If he was, and if Anon is Innocent, we could lose this night.)

My original hypothesis, before I thought about how RJC's silent retraction skewed things, leaned towards Anon as a Dictator. I'll admit that I may have become hung up on it; it was very attractive to me, as it narrowed the possibilities from five down to one.

Maybe I was looking through a skewed lens.

We'll soon find out, at any rate.

darth_vader said:

@SoItBegins, was you info accurate? It's been a lot longer than 3 and a half hours...

Here's what nfreader said (he's my source):

nfreader said:

Also, round ends in 48. Go nuts.

nfreader said this at Nov 23 2007, 01:55 PM (PST). It's now Nov 25 2007, 09:20 PM (PST).

This is much longer than the specified 48 hours-- maybe nfreader is just trying to mess with our heads or something.

Sorry, round ends later today (around 4PM est). I was holding off until everyone had voted.

nfreader,

I'm on Eastern Standard Time, and it's 9:20 PM here.
I think something is wrong with your clock.

- Eugene

Ditto. Other than being unable to get to the computer, that's the only possibility I can think of.

EDIT: nfreader's profile says that he was last seen on the board, reading this topic. 5 minutes ago. (6:31) What time his clock has is probably at fault.

SECOND EDIT: This is getting ridiculous. nfreader, everybody has voted.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 26 November 2007 - 09:53 PM