GTW XIII

The delegates stand around the room, each doing their own thing, trying not to make eye contact with each other.
Suddenly, the large TV attached to the wall springs to life and fills with an image of nfreader, the general consul. His voice blares forth.
"Greetings delegates! There is a very good reason all of you are here: Two of you are terrorists with intentions of nuking everyone else back to the stoneage. Now that the ice is broken, let's get voting! I've been informed that the first missiles will start falling in 24 hours. You'd better hurry!"

----
Welcome to GTW Game 13. FYI:
1. There are two terrorists
2. There is one intelligence agent
3. There are no other special roles. Simple game.

The terrorists and agent have been PMed. Start voting!

Can we get a list of players?

I vote Anon. He obviously wants a list only so that he can determine who to kill. I say we nuke him back to the stoneage!

xander

Terrorist or maverick, darwinian (retracted) is clearly a threat.

This post has been edited by prophile : 18 November 2007 - 02:42 PM

Manta
SoItBegins
Anon
Eugene Chin
prophile
RJC Ultra
darth_vader

I saw Mackilroy post in the signup thread, but I never actually saw him say he was In, so I don't know if he is or not.

Mack is not participating.

I vote no lynch ( retracted ) for lack of intelligence other than the initial couple of posts. My vote may change later if I am attacked or I deem that someone is acting overly suspicious in my opinion.

Edit: voted in self defense, no lynch is no longer vote.

This post has been edited by Manta : 18 November 2007 - 02:44 PM

I won't vote yet (I've learned my lesson from last time) but be aware that my netconnection is being a little wonky... If I fail to show up often it won't be as much 'I've developed a new and brilliant strategy' as 'I'm jumping up and down and cursing my wireless router'.

I thought I was in, but since you've already started I guess I have to sit this one out.

I vote prophile , for making an idiot vote.

Scratch that, Mackilroy IS playing.

I was gonna say... 😛

I'm going to vote for prophile , as he's a rather suspicious character, IMO.

@nfreader, on Nov 18 2007, 03:20 AM, said in GTW XIII:

Mack is not participating.

@mackilroy, on Nov 18 2007, 06:40 AM, said in GTW XIII:

I thought I was in, but since you've already started I guess I have to sit this one out.

@nfreader, on Nov 18 2007, 02:46 PM, said in GTW XIII:

Scratch that, Mackilroy IS playing.

Ambiguity.

Making people confused since Forever.

Still not enough intel, and I am unconvinced of Prophile's guilt so I refuse to join the bandwagon to kill him. My previous vote of no lynch stands.

@soitbegins, on Nov 18 2007, 07:25 AM, said in GTW XIII:

I won't vote yet (I've learned my lesson from last time) but be aware that my netconnection is being a little wonky... If I fail to show up often it won't be as much 'I've developed a new and brilliant strategy' as 'I'm jumping up and down and cursing my wireless router'.

Torturing a wireless router is something for a dictator...

EDIT: I think we know for sure that Mack is completely innocent.

This post has been edited by RJC Ultra : 18 November 2007 - 01:03 PM

After much careful thought, I vote against Mackilroy. (vote since retracted)

EDIT:

Torturing a wireless router is something for a dictator...

No, whatever is torturing my wireless router (with interference) is still in the process of being voted against. 😉

SECOND EDIT:

Retracted my vote due to player list inaccuracies.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 18 November 2007 - 05:05 PM

@manta, on Nov 18 2007, 12:17 AM, said in GTW XIII:

I vote no lynch for lack of intelligence other than the initial couple of posts. My vote may change later if I am attacked or I deem that someone is acting overly suspicious in my opinion.

I vote Manta. That tactic is so six games ago.

@eugene-chin, on Nov 18 2007, 09:59 AM, said in GTW XIII:

Ambiguity.

Making people confused since Forever.

I don't think you're guilty, but if Manta is not guilty, then you're my second choice because you capitalize every word you italicize, and it irritates me for no good reason.

@soitbegins, on Nov 18 2007, 12:10 PM, said in GTW XIII:

After much careful thought, I vote against Mackilroy.

Care to share those thoughts, SoItBegins? Retracted

@anon, on Nov 18 2007, 10:54 AM, said in GTW XIII:

Care to share those thoughts, SoItBegins?

Specifically, since I know now that voting in the first round of any GTW game is more or less random, I just fired up my calculator's random number generator. He's who came out.

No, I'm not kidding.

I change my vote to Mackilroy for the same reason he voted for me.