Interesting boss fight challenge!

It meant "Poll or not?" 😄

-K

Oh. Lets not poll:\

Finish Project Multi Sketch!

Ohhhhh Siiidepiiipe! Siiiiiiiiiiidpiiiiiiipe, where aaaaaaaare yoooou?
yeah, ok, no poll from one person.

-K

Sidepipe?

QUOTE (Odie @ May 6 2009, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sidepipe?

He's our last Project Multi Sketch 2 participant... his PM folders must be full by now with all of the "Come Back!!!" PM's I've sent him, pretty soon I'm thinking we may have to finish the project without him! 😞

I say, yes poll. 🙂

I'm working on a super-cool-awesome factory level at the moment.

Klublex

I am planning on making a new boss level or three. any ideas on what you want to see? I have one of them planned out, but suggestions for the other two would be cool.

@Klubs, you have his email address, right? You could email him.

Bursting with ideas
-K

EDIT: as you can see, I have added a pll to decided whether or not to have a poll. 😄
If we do have a poll, it will be like this:
"People." We will have a poll of player's names.
"Levels." then there will be a poll of that person(whoever won the "People" round)'s levels, and we will vote over those.

If you have any ideas of how this should go, changes, or completely different poll ideas, please don't hesitate to post.

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 07 May 2009 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE (Kasofa1 @ May 7 2009, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am planning on making a new boss level or three. any ideas on what you want to see? I have one of them planned out, but suggestions for the other two would be cool.

@Klubs, you have his email address, right? You could email him.

Bursting with ideas
-K

EDIT: as you can see, I have added a pll to decided whether or not to have a poll. 😄
If we do have a poll, it will be like this:
"People." We will have a poll of player's names.
"Levels." then there will be a poll of that person(whoever won the "People" round)'s levels, and we will vote over those.

If you have any ideas of how this should go, changes, or completely different poll ideas, please don't hesitate to post.

Good idea for the poll, and, yes, I have emailed him. Several times. ........ <_<
I'll do it again though.

Klublex

Good, you do that. Hey, I just noticed that I have 316 posts, this being the 316th. 😄
I think that I start the big poll after I finish my other boss level.

-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 11 May 2009 - 03:49 PM

Is it finished?

No, sorry. I'll try to finish it soon!

-K

Should I assume that this is never coming?
Well, I've decided to gravedig this topic to say, THANK YOU! to everyone who welcomed me to the SketchFighter board. I've also made one last boss level for the occasion, using some of the tricks I've learned from you guys, and others I just made up for the occasion.

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Odie : 01 July 2009 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (Odie @ Jul 1 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Should I assume that this is never coming?
Well, I've decided to gravedig this topic to say, THANK YOU! to everyone who welcomed me to the SketchFighter board. I've also made one last boss level for the occasion, using some of the tricks I've learned from you guys, and others I just made up for the occasion.

Great level! I really enjoyed it, and thanks goes to you too for being such an active poster and Sketchmaker (1.72 posts per day! Whew! 🐵 and we hope you keep creating. I'm eager for you to post that epic you said was progressing... :heythere:

Oh, I'm loving that emoticon,
Klublex :laugh:

Don't be expecting the epic any time soon. It is big. Very big. I'm sure you'll understand :heythere:

Odie 😉

QUOTE (Odie @ Jul 1 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is big. Very big.

Ooh goodie!!! :heythere:

Klublex

Stop using that emoticon! 😉

Hey everyone, I just want to warn you that I will be gone for three weeks on a trip across the country starting on July 5th. Kasofa, if you finish your part on the Project Multi Sketch 2 Boss during that time than you can pass it on to Silverwind instead of me. (since Lamkin's not going to do a part of the Boss)

Also, I know this is off topic, but has anyone ever actually beaten The Temple of the Pen, without changing anything in the editor? It seems like probably the largest and hardest possible custom level created. Over my Sketchfighter years I have been trying to beat that one, I think I've beat all the others (or at least all of the big ones) on the add-ons page. I just beat THE TEMPLE OF THE PEN!!!!! Has anyone else done it??? Like it says in the readme, I did die a thousand deaths before coming to the ultimate victory, and was in extreme danger of being eaten by a grue. :rolleyes: I think I found the lava part the hardest, when you didn't have the second ship; that is where I gave on last attempt. Anyway, enough bragging, I challenge you, can you beat gray-shirt-ninja's epic: THE TEMPLE OF THE PEN???

Post your times here: Klublex:1:57:38

Yes, I know, it took me a long time. :wacko:

Klublex

I got to the last boss, and got stuck. I had killed the miniboss right before it, and then I saved, and went on to the boss. It killed me, so I went back to the last save zone. For some reason, I wanted to explore some more, so I went back through the mini boss den. The mini-boss trigger activated the doors, and I was trapped. End of story.

Enjoy your trip! 😄

QUOTE (Klublex @ Jul 3 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also, I know this is off topic, but has anyone ever actually beaten The Temple of the Pen, without changing anything in the editor? I think I found the lava part the hardest, when you didn't have the second ship; that is where I gave on last attempt.

I think I'd mentioned this before somewhere else on the forum, but I also had given up in frustration at the lava part.

Edit: Even after peering at the map in the editor, I still am stumped as to how to obtain the upgrade for the second ship. (I can see it, but how the heck can you get to it? Do any of you guys know how?)

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 03 July 2009 - 12:18 PM

By flipping a number of switches. You have to kill a mini-boss in the southern part of the lava area. In his lair, you will find a switch. Flip it. Then go to the north. Kill the other mini-boss. Flip the switch in his den. You will then be able to enter the ship two boss area.

Double post!!! Well, I just played through it again, and beat it. My time was 1:12:52.