The Officer's Club Bar

Who, me? No, I was referring to my General friend I just busted out of a Salrilian prison (after leaving some graffiti). Ga- I mean my friend, was a captain at the time.

------------------
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour... Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Polaris Confederate Recruitmant Theme
StarLance

A sudden hush flows over the crowd as a man walks into the bar. He sits next to Avatara and orders some water.

"Riven! He's back! Yahoo!!"
The crowd goes WILD!!

-blip-

Suddenly reality slaps itself in Riven's imagination as he enters the bar. Everyone is supping at their beverages as usual. No one seems to notice that he's back until a small boy runs up to him carrying a pad reading
"I'm locked up in the basement. Help!
- Droid -"

Riven shakes his head and tosses the pad on the counter. "Juice please."
Avatara turns around at the familiar voice and looks up to see a now short cut bearded man. "Riven. Were have you been?"
"Oh, you know. Taking care of this station, arresting that man. Nothing terribly exciting."
Cicion expertly fills the glass with refined grape juice and swiftly slides it to Riven who folds his arms on the counter and begins to stare at the almost perfectly clear glass of juice in front of him.
"Well, I'll make it easy on you..." Avatara begins as he picks up the small glass of juice and dowses it "... you can begin paying off the other 800 credits you owe me by playing another combat game. Come on, I'll play red team this time..."

------------------
😃

Nice to see you are back Riven. 🙂

Against Riven's protests, Avatara buys him a drink.

Now, where were we....

------------------

Originally posted by Avatara:
**Finishes yet another sabacc game with DesertFox and wonders why nobody else is in the bar, except for Mag, who is covered in cobwebs. Avatara wonders what happened to Riven, two player Sabacc can get boring...

Also getting bored with the games. Split most of them. They have as much as when they started
"Let's have some entertainment" DF says as he hits a code on his wrist communicator
UNS guards drag Eminem in and beat him senseless
After several rounds of drinks (paid for by DF and others), DF stumbles out of the bar and gets in his transport and goes up to his ship

------------------
You shalt not defeat me for I am the Master Mage.

Originally posted by Avatara:
**Finishes yet another sabacc game with DesertFox and wonders why nobody else is in the bar, except for Mag, who is covered in cobwebs. Avatara wonders what happened to Riven, two player Sabacc can get boring...

Also getting bored with the games. Split most of them. They have as much as when they started
"Let's have some entertainment" DF says as he hits a code on his wrist communicator
UNS guards drag Eminem in and beat him senseless
After several rounds of drinks (paid for by DF and others), DF stumbles out of the bar and gets in his transport and goes up to his ship

------------------

Bored with sabacc, DF calls for another round of drinks, his treat
"Let's have entertainment" he says as he hits a code on his wrist communicator
EMINEM is dragged in by the UNS guards and beat senseless
"Hehehe"

------------------

Are you sure you had to post that three times?

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Posting three times is the first sign of madness.

------------------

------------------

------------------

And commenting on the first sign is the second.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."
-Han Solo

Arrrrggghhhh.

BOOM!!

The bar explodes into dust.

As the bar rebuilds itself, the Wild Karrde lands outside. Talon Karrde walks in, and seeing nobody, looks in the storeroom for some saalian brandy. Finding some, he happily starts drinking a whole crateful of it, while trying to remember what he actually came for.

------------------
'Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for one night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.' Terry Pratchett

A hand clamps down on the back of Karrde's neck and drags him back into the bar. Next time, ask me to get you the drink. Oh, that'll be...Looks into storeroom ten scintak.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."
-Han Solo

everyone looks at the front door to see a new guy come in ( you can tell hes new cuase hes all shiny)*as he wlaks over to a booth in the back he asks the bartender" hey bartender uhh get me a glass of ummm uhhh acautally dont get me anything"sits down and ponders

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

Slug enters the room....

------------------
Oh, I'm not saying those Alduran ships are bad. In fact, they make excellent minesweepers. Once.

-Orion Axis General Marxx
StarLance

Then he notices the salt spread all over the floors for some arcane ritual, and leaves just as quickly as he entered (about 0.1 kph. pretty good speed, for a slug...)

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Moderators, please delete post two and three of that string I let out. Something was up with y computer and I posted it three. Sorry.

------------------
How strange... To have gone so far and to want so little.

*Avatara starts to walk to Mag's table, but slips on a pile of salt and falls over someone else's table. A big burly man with a sandbag stands up...

...and is just as quickly knocked down as the salt, defying the laws of physics (how can you slip on salt?) pops out of existance. The burly man is knocked unconscious and Avatara continues to Mag's table.*

------------------

comes back from mags bar after his throat getting burnted cause "glory To The Empire" really makes you sing high* sits down where he sat last time and still ponders why noone tlaks with him ponders maybe i should force them too ponders i think my fleet is good enough ponders but i dont want them to be forced into tlaking with me ponders i want some freinds* * ponders if the emperor was here he would be my freind* ponders so would darth ponders why is there salt everywhere?* falls asleep pondering why wont anyone tlak to me

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?