The Officer's Club Bar

** A large ship obscures the sun and pulls alongside the bar.
** Darkk climbs through a portal that appears in the bar.
Cicion, get me a "Deth Staar".
Oh, and add extra Sallian brandy.

I don't normalkly drink, but having your race subjugated is a nice time to start.
Don't bother telling me "I'm sorry" or anything, I think the collaborators got what they deserved.

**Cicion notices Darkk is wearing a strange necklace
Don't bother with that, you'll learn more of it later **smirk
Us having crime syndacates is news to me. They must have had pre-first-ring Sal help in hiding their thoughts...

I'm planning on appling for Vice-Taeskor-or-whatever-the-heck-they-call-it in charge of the Nijayas Protectorate. Any advice?

**begins to down the "Deth Staar"

Man, It's a good thing I parcticed maintaing control of my powers durning drunkennes in the other universe.

*becomes somewhat drunk

They have great stuff there, you know. The Phylidia is a nice ship, but they have ones that can match it. I fly one now. It even came with its own AI, and with my powers to repel any borders I have no need for a crew. Of course it's only one ship, but it's pretty nice for a ship.

I think the Phylidia has better decor, tho. No taste at all in the other universe. Had to have my ship painted black on special order. All the others are yellow, red, or pastel. No sense in their color schemes, but what physicists!! They no more loopholes in the laws of physics than lawyers know in the tax code! And their laws of physics are just like ours. Oh, and my ship is also a gateship for those of you who want to know.

I'm rambling aren't I?

Hic! This is a nice brew. Another please?

Cicion: No way, you're at your limit!!

Ok, I feel better now. We metabolize alchahol fast.

Now some Dr. Pepper, please.

Luckily my pre-leaving account at the Bazidanese National Bank is fine. Put it on my card.

(I'm sorry for the long post, but I do have to come back. 😉 )

------------------
Me: You ******* IDIOTS!! That planet was INHABITED!!!
Them: Ooops
Me: Let's resume this disscussion at the admiralty court near airlock 13.
(immediatly following the first disrupter missle test)

seeing after two failed attempts to get poeple to tlak to him he finally gives up and tries plan B**pulls out the comlink "OK, SS get in here"20 armored SS men walk into the bar line up at the dorrs and trains there guns on almost every member of the bar DeathVal speaks"OK, everyone of you now must start a conversatoin with me or you will be shot"" Iam wating.

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

Posting three times in the bar is overkill...unless you're like me where my posts don't show up unless someone posts after me...

Only in the bar though...

Darkk looks up to see a giant crowd forming around him as old comrades rush over to meet him.

------------------

i mistkanly postes twice, it kept saying the apssword was wrong, but i gues it fianlly worked.

seeing that no ones is paying attentoin to him and his SS members hge tells to get back the
walks over to his orginal all the way in the back of the bar booth and sits down sigh...this is going ot be a long day,heck maybe that new old guy Darkk will hire me and my mercenaries.
ponders over the new idea

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

Gets up from his table and walks over to DeathVal

Hello, I'm looking for Admiral Pallaeon, have you seen him recently?

------------------

Sorry, wasn't loading right, so I thought it didn't get through.

Hi Deathval.

Nice to see all you too.

Been crazy in the other universe. My skills were in high demand. Fortunantly the enemy had the skills of a roach.

------------------

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral Darkk:
**Sorry, wasn't loading right, so I thought it didn't get through.

Probably because the topic is so big it timed out, its been happening to me recently...

------------------

Oh, BTW, I'm not quite the same as when I left.
For one thing, my hair, which used to be black, is now striped red-black-blue verticaly.
Also I'm kinda mad at EVERYONE for slagging our planets.

Anyone have an evac vessel manifest for Nijayas Prime?

I'm a bit of a wild card now, and just might be leaving.

*looks at Cicion

I hope for your sake I can make this wrong right... Otherwise it might be bad for you.

------------------

Originally posted by Desert Fox:
**Moderators, please delete post two and three of that string I let out. Something was up with y computer and I posted it three. Sorry.

Or not

------------------
How strange... To have gone so far and to want so little.

(url="http://"http://www.adcritic.com/content/fake-movie-star-wars-episode-2.html")http://www.adcritic....-episode-2.html(/url)

FINALLY, they have come to talk to me, i better not bore them with my cuase.

"Hey Avatar, and yes i have seen Admiral Pellaeon. I se him every time I look in the mirror. ..Or maybe you talking about Commander Pellaeon, he did just get promoted to Admiralship, if your talking about him then no, but if your talking about the ADmiral that served under the greatest Grand Admiral of all time, Grand Admiral Thrawn, then yes that is me.I hope that clears things up"

"Hey Darkk,umm just remember that i never slagged your planets, well accautlly maybe I kinda did, see my species is part Auds part Humans, dont ask how, so technically we did slag your planets, but then actually we didnt cause no one in my fleet ever slagged a planet, just planets of the Auds and Sals. See ever since we got the human part in us we relized how controlled they were by the Sals. So now we are setting it upon ourselves to get rid of our Sallirins Overlords. But if you ever need us we'll be there, as long as we are fighting Auds and Sals, not anyone esle, except maybe those Phlys. But i never met one so i dont know anything about them. But to make the long story short, we are trying to rest our poeple free from those that take enslave us.Oh but since we are running low on credits you can hire us, as long as you dont hire us to fight our own kind. Well thats about it."

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

Originally posted by DeathVal:
**FINALLY, they have come to talk to me, i better not bore them with my cuase.

"Hey Darkk,umm just remember that i never slagged your planets, well accautlly maybe I kinda did, see my species is part Auds part Humans, dont ask how, so technically we did slag your planets, but then actually we didnt cause no one in my fleet ever slagged a planet, just planets of the Auds and Sals. See ever since we got the human part in us we relized how controlled they were by the Sals. So now we are setting it upon ourselves to get rid of our Sallirins Overlords. But if you ever need us we'll be there, as long as we are fighting Auds and Sals, not anyone esle, except maybe those Phlys. But i never met one so i dont know anything about them. But to make the long story short, we are trying to rest our poeple free from those that take enslave us.Oh but since we are running low on credits you can hire us, as long as you dont hire us to fight our own kind. Well thats about it."

I didn't mean you or your men. If I need you, I'll tell you here. Who you will fight sounds much like who I might have to fight.

------------------

*Cicion becomes suspicious about Darkk's comment

Oh, Cicion calm down, I'm not a threat to Phylidia. I'm their only hope for calming everyone down.

BTW main characters (Sarg, Cicion, Angel) might want to comment on or participate in my search.

------------------

feels depressed cuase he really really needed some money, not too mentoin blowing up Sals Then decides to go raid some Sal Convoys
pulls out comlink"Alert the Fleet, I'm coming aboard"
*looks back at the bar form the viewport of his falgship Chimera, and ponders"will i ever come back to that no good conversatoin bar""ehh probaly"

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

Walks into the bar eating a before thought long extinct earth vegetable called a "carrot"
"Ehh...whats up doc? i always wanted to say that...well? whats keeping you? i asked a question!"
everyone raises their blaster to him
looks at the carrot stump
"sorry i dont have enough for all...but i know where it can be found...they exported it to this place before the rest on earth got wiped out by a freak solar wave. sterilized them, poor things...they are on a planet called Pern!"
waits expectantly for everyone to go charging for the portals to their ships...waits...waits...
nobody moves
"hey! its full of vitamins and minerals! and its good for your eyes!"
still waiting expectantly
"ahh hell, forget carrots anyway, i never liked them...bartender a cold beer please!"
throws the carrot stump backwards and hits someone on the face
that someone gets up and blasts Piemur1 into atoms

------------------
Damnit! I wiped out ANOTHER race! Oh, well, nobody cared about THEM anyway...stupid tribbles...

gets up from the blaster shot, not quite blasted into atoms, but still black and smoking
"cough gag cough hack sor...cough sorry gasp 'bout that! err...bartender, could you get something that can clear up blackened lungs full of blaster grit? i'd really appreciate it"

------------------
Damnit! I wiped out ANOTHER race! Oh, well, nobody cared about THEM anyway...stupid tribbles...

looks around...
"Hey! Has anyone seen my old friend Talon Karrde, from Myrkyr? I thought he was here, because I see his ship the Wild Karrde"
looks under his table and finds Talon passed out on the floor
"Ahh, there you are! I see you've been drinking scumble again!"
drags him up taking care not to touch his mouth area
gives Talon a good shake
"Here! wake up! you know scumble is banned in 153 different systems for its extremly volatile nature! you should know better! you probably drank it all down in one pass! though, how you survive it so often amazes me!"
sees that talon is still out
"Bugger it!"

(This message has been edited by Piemur1 (edited 10-10-2000).)

Talon wakes up. Seeing the face of Piemur1 above him, he screams. He picks up the mug of scumble on the bar and breaks it over Piemur1's head, setting fire to him. Piemur1 shoots skyward on a pillar of flame. As his screams recede into the distance, Talon walks over to deathval. Hey, while I don't appreciate your political views regarding the new repuplic, i'll pay you and your mercs ANYTHING to keep this dweeb away from me! :mad:

------------------
'Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for one night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.' Terry Pratchett

lands into a crumpled heap on the floor, breaking a couple of tables and setting fire to others
"ow! hurt! pain!"
flames finally sputter out
"drat! i lost another suit to that karrde! you're gonna pay for this one bro!"
walks off to a seperate corner and mumbles to himself the whole time, plotting several agonizing tortures on karrde
"and to think i saved him from pirates once! huh! and whoever made scumble anyway? he should really drop the habit...did i hear that "mister" talon wants to hire mercs to keep me away from him? hmm..."
sits thinking...
sits thinking...
sips some beer...
thinks...
belches...
falls asleep on the table...........

------------------

coming back from the succesful raid on the sal convoy he sees that tallon left a note for him to keep p name waway from him takes out comlink" umm bring the SS down here and do some body guard work, make sure that p guy doesnt mess around with t guy, oh and you can shoot the guy"starts pondering wether he should demand more money

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

coming back from the succesful raid on the sal convoy he sees that tallon left a note for him to keep p name waway from him takes out comlink" umm bring the SS down here and do some body guard work, make sure that p guy doesnt mess around with t guy, oh and you can shoot the guy"starts pondering wether he should demand more money

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?