The Officer's Club Bar

...I'm the 500th person to post in this bar! 😄

Keep up the good work Cicion! 🙂

Avatara considers buying a round of drinks for everyone in the bar but realizes how big of a hole that would put in his life savings

I'll just take another drink, bartender.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 09-04-2000).)

Hey, Avatara, you aren't the 500th PERSON by far to post in this topic. You DID post the 500th post, though... 😉

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Same thing...

😉

------------------

:rolleyes:

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

Gives Avatara his drink.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

"I revived a man in Memphis just to watch him live."
-Anonymous Doctor

No offense Cicion, but why aren't you energetically posting like you once did?

------------------

...Or at least in the bar anyway.

Finishes his drink and orders another

------------------

Goes behind the bar to get Avatara's drink. Tell me, Avatara, how long do you plan to stay in the bar? Your company is appreciated. Oh, and you shouldn't be having any more trouble with the droid. It's just back from Shug Ninx's Spacebarn, and has been working like a charm. Droid! The droid scuttles up to Cicion's side. Give this drink to Avatara. The droid gives Avatara the drink and returns to his compartment.

------------------

-Han Solo

"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."
-Han Solo

Ugh. Programming leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. Gimme three shots of something Salrilian......

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

Goes behind the bar and fixes Slug a drink, then walks over to his table. Try this, Slug. Got it imported from Salril just this morning. I don't know what it's called, though. Perhaps you could tell me.

------------------

-Han Solo

-Han Solo

Cicion, why wont you post regularly, or at least tell us why? Avatara has asked the question a couple times already, and I, for one, am very curious.

While we're waiting for an answer, I'll have a coke.

------------------

sip Hmmm..... This stuff's older than I am! Taste's like an admiral's stash.....

Who's carrier did you disable to get this stuff?

------------------
After the Alien wars, our civilisation was left in the stone ages. The core worlds were supposedly decimated, yet I cannot shake the horrible feeling that something has survived.
Polaris Confederacy Admiral Canaron,
StarLance

(As for the questions for me, Mag and Avatara, I don't quite know what you mean.)

Well, her name was Dzak-Sul, but I didn't take the drink during a raid. I found her ship and some of the fleet floating dead in an asteroid belt just inside Phylydion space. According to the log, the fleet went in to try and rescue some prisoners, but was jumped by a large Phylydion fleet and destroyed.

------------------

-Han Solo

-Han Solo

Sounds Like A polt from forzen hart caughJesica Helacaugh Oh and Milk dry....yes would like dry milk does any one have a problem whith that?

------------------
ITS HERE ARES WEBBOARD ONE HOTLINE(for more detales go to the topic called its here and read it)!
(if this Sarilian Carriers a-rocken dont come a-knoking)
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E I/I I II E I/Iлллллллллллsee i fixed it:)

Cicion, you only post in this topic and "The Buildup," and you don't seem to do it very often, at that. You used to post all over the boards all the time. We were wondering why you stopped doing that.

------------------

The Dzak-Sul, eh?
Slug takes out a list and crosses off one of the items on it

The Dzak-Sul usually patrolled the Rom-Dщ Asteroid belt, protecting the transports laden with precious ore. Now she's gone, my Elasi Fleet can start conducting raids in the general area until the Salrilians send another carrier.

------------------
_After the Alien wars, our civilisation was left in the stone ages. The core worlds were supposedly decimated, yet I cannot shake the horrible feeling that something has survived. _

-Polaris Confederacy Admiral Canaron,
StarLance

(Well, as I posted a while ago, I had a huge problem with Hera which caused Ares to revert back to unregistered. Fortunately I have another, registered copy on a different computer with no internet access. So I have taken a break from playing Ares in general. Once I start net gaming again, which I can't do now because the only way to transfer Ares from one to the other is by zip disk which I need a special adaptor to put on the iMac, I will get back into Ares.)
Uh, Slug, Dzak-Sul was the name of the admiral. Thanks for the lore, though.

------------------

-Han Solo

-Han Solo

Originally posted by Taeskor Cicion:
***Tell me, Avatara, how long do you plan to stay in the bar? Your company is appreciated.

For some time-until someone pays me for my next space job. (I'm a mercenary, remember?)

Sips his drink and looks around for an opponant. Finding someone who is looking bored, Avatara moves over and sits at his table.

"Hey, you want to try a really old earth game where you go around and blow up your opponant. I'm suprised the 2D game is still around but that's what good plugins are for..."

Slides the person a datacard with a registered game on it and both people begin to play, "Ares"

"Hmm, there's a smudge of dirt here." Slug picks up the cartridge and wipes off some space dust that was covering some more words, revealing '2: Mek Het'

Uh oh, now I'm in trouble. 🙂

------------------
_After the Alien wars, our civilisation was left in the stone ages. The core worlds were supposedly decimated, yet I cannot shake the horrible feeling that something has survived. _

-Polaris Confederacy Admiral Canaron,
StarLance

hey your in big trouble!

------------------
'When you play with fire your gona get burned'
EM said about the Audemedon Gate ship well chasing Mags small vessal!