The Blue Mushroom Pub

SlaVitiCkus stares down at LabRat, and wonders how he could consider himself large. He also wonders why he thinks he has the ability to dodge darts, something that no one in the bar can do. He figures it is the heat added on with the heavy metals, and goes back to his drink, where he notices herbs floating arond.

------------------
Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordian.
"You're dumb." -Rawzer to whitedevil and whitedevil2

LabRat, guessing the armor is messing with his judgement, takes it off, excepting a ring of gods and elven chainmail. He also brings out a shield to block the darts.
LabRat may not be huge, but he is no pixie.

------------------
Caution:
LabRat may go off at any time so please wear your helmet.

SlaVitiCkus laughs at LabRats fear of Arianne. SlaVitiCkus also screams loudly when she sneaks up behind him without him noticing. He tries to justify his screaming by pointing out that his drinks make him high-strung, but nobody beleives it.

------------------

Arianne gives SlaVitiCkus an odd look and winces a little for her damaged hearing. She wonders if he can actually hear her thoughts, or if she is talking aloud without realising it. She decides it must be the latter, especially now that there is a constant ringing in her ears.

Arianne watches LabRat's posturing, offers a fanged smile, and points out that she is a hunter, not a duellist, and has no use for swords or a frontal attack. She is more likely to wait until her prey is unaware. Having said that, she stands, and the bar falls into darkness as her darts hit every light.

There is a rustle of cloth, a thump of something hitting the floor, and a high-pitched scream.

------------------

Rawzer turns on the extra lights, and everyone sees SlaVitiCkus in the fetal position on the bar floor. Noticing the stares, he gets up. He was the one that screamed, and has blood coming from his neck. "Dang, I knew it was a trick when LabRat made me quickly move in front of him!"

EDIT--Oh, and you seem to mouth what you are thinking, and I am a lip-reader. And no, I was never a shoe salesman! (Okay, I just started my lip-reading..)

------------------

(This message has been edited by SlaVitiCkus (edited 06-17-2003).)

Arianne stares at SlaVitiCkus. She'd thought the blood had tasted familiar. Offering an apology to him, she turns to look at LabRat, and frowns. She does not enjoy missing her mark, no matter how goo- no. She would not attack SlaVitiCkus, even though he surely tastes better than LabRat.

Arianne gives up with a disgusted sigh and returns to her seat, waiting for her next opportunity. She will be more careful in the future.

------------------

SlaVitiCkus is not sure how to take the comment about him tasting good...but he figures he will take what he can get. This is the most attention he ever got from a girl in Garendall other than the lady with the elven bed.

------------------

LabRat warns that he will kill anyone who attacks him for blood.
Then he fortifies his table with steel plating and concrete. Then he gets in the corner and turns on multiple lights.

------------------
Caution:
LabRat may go off at any time so please wear your helmet.

1-I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to kill her if she drained your life from you before you had time to react.
2-You seem a bit too paranoid :D. I've lost gallons of blood no doubt already, quit your worrying, would you.

------------------

Arianne looks at LabRat falls over laughing. When she is able to sit straight and breathe without collapsing into a heap of giggles, she reminds him that she wasn't planning to attack the table, and lights are easy enough to disable. Then she tells him not to worry, because she doubts he will taste good anyway. Her smile as she says this is not one to inspire confidence.

Raising an eyebrow, Arianne asks SlaVitiCkus who, exactly, was the lady with the elven bed.

------------------

SlaVitiCkus too explodes with laughter at Ariannes points. I don't see how a steel table will help you unless you put yourself inside the table, and she has taken out the lights before, remember?

Ah, the lady with the elven bed. I was walking through Berglum, on my way to the blacksmith, when she came up to me, hair glistening in the sun, and no doubt impressed by my obvious strength. She asked me if I could help her move her new elven bed to her house. Sadly, the reason she needed me was because her husband was gone for the day, but I agreed to help her anyway. Good workout I got from it, restored all of my health points. Though when I finished her husband came back and saw me on the bed (which I had tripped onto). It looked really bad indeed. He took out his bow and started shooting at me. When I ran out the door he chased me with a huge Claymore of Bear! Unfortunately he had boots of lightning on and soon got to me, where I had to duel him. With one swipe he cracked my elven fill plate! Luckily, I got a swing in with my Dwarvin Runic Sword right on his head, knocking him out. I went over to the Inn to rest, leaving the blacksmith for the next day, wondering what a civilian was doing with such a powerful sword. The next day I went to the blacksmith without any armor or weapons (which is why I was going).

It ends up her husband is the blacksmith....

------------------

Arianne shakes her head in amusement. Mortals. She asks what had happened to the Dwarvin Runic Sword, which, come to think of it, must have been pretty short.

------------------

Raistlin drops a Sphere of Night onto LabRat and points out that along with magical methods of creating darkness, premonition/Arianne already darted out all the bars lights. Why wouldn't she be able to do it again?

------------------
All hail Hikari, Golden Goddess of Light!

Arianne raises her glass in salute to the golden-skinned mage with the strange pupils. She asks how he came to serve Hikari, when last she heard the black-robes were more in favour of dark magic.

------------------

What with the downthrowing of Takhisis, the plots and counter-plots of the dragons, and the ensuing chaos of said events, Raistlin decided it might be wise to adopt the worship of a rather more powerful Godess and move to quiet little Garendall.

------------------
All hail Hikari, Golden Goddess of Light!

Originally posted by Raistlin Majere:
**What with the downthrowing of Takhisis, the plots and counter-plots of the dragons, and the ensuing chaos of said events, Raistlin decided it might be wise to adopt the worship of a rather more powerful Godess and move to quiet little Garendall.

SlaVitiCkus just stares and nods to make it look like he knows what he is talking about

------------------

KDC pops out from underneath a table and makes a comment to the effect that Raistlin should have brought Tas with him. He'd bring a little fun to the place. 😜

------------------
I'm not trying to strangle you... this is just an extremely violent neck massage.

SlaVitiCkus gives up on trying to make sense from any of this and simply plays pinball.

------------------

KDC sees SlaV playing pinball, and goes over to stand near him. She gives him a sly look and grins.

"If you try to beat me, I'll tackle you." 😛

Having said this, she turns around and looks at Rawzer, who is staring blankly across the bar. Shoving a hand in her pocket, KDC pulls out a brownie and chucks it at his head. Heh - wake up hon.

(This message has been edited by kraftdinnerclone (edited 06-20-2003).)

Thunderforge walks through the hole his escape pod made earlier. He's carrying a pile of wood, a bag of nails, and a hammer.

"Raw Z er, I want my room." Thunderforge begins. " After Slav's incident with darts, I won't stay in his room any more. I brought this wood from Gwyden Camp so that I could fix the hole in the wall in exchange for my stay."

And on that note, Thunderforge starts patching up the hole.

------------------
Clones are people two.
If UPS and Fed-Ex merged, would they be Fed-Up?
A man who's out to save Gidolan Keep, flies an Auroran ship, and hacks into computers to keep the bricks from falling past the line of destiny? Yep, that's me!