If I would...

...make a TC...

...it would be in 1 bit graphics. I just LOVE Teacup TC! Why would one want to spend months on making 3d ships and texturing them, when they can be as simple as they are in TCTC? I don't play EV: Nova for the graphics, I play it for the awesome storytelling. One day, I will make a TC, and it will be black and white and epic.

I mean, imagine an EV Community where the TCs planned actually happen? They wouldn't turn to vapour because of lack of artists, instead, we would have new fresh episodes every month!

Pretty much all I want to say is that the graphics in Teacup TC is perfect, and I only wish it was bigger.

Phlogios, you have accidentally posted in the B&B not in EV: Dev.

farts

Run, phlogios! Run, like the wind!

You're making a B&B TC? Scary.

If you find TCTC that awesome, I wonder what you'll think of ARPIA2 when you try it

With Nebula, the graphics ruled and the problem was lack of writers. 😄

@crow-t--robot, on Dec 17 2007, 04:16 PM, said in If I would...:

Phlogios, you have accidentally posted in the B&B not in EV: Dev.

Ah yes.. ahem Accident.

Well? Is anyone with me? 😛

I was going to insert a shameless plug for Anathema, but I think I'll be the one to break the trend. 😉

I'm still waiting for someone to make a Flatland TC. Now that will require some quality graphics.

@phlogios, on Dec 17 2007, 08:55 AM, said in If I would...:

I mean, imagine an EV Community where the TCs planned actually happen? They wouldn't turn to vapour because of lack of artists, instead, we would have new fresh episodes every month!

Graphics are hardly the only problem that plagues a TC.

@lindley, on Dec 17 2007, 03:22 PM, said in If I would...:

I'm still waiting for someone to make a Flatland TC. Now that will require some quality graphics.

Heh.

You know, you could always make a sequel to TCTC. Maybe call it TCTCTS? Make it Twice as big! 2 missions and 3 systems!
it was cool though..

The point of Teacup was to be as small as possible. If anything, it should only have half a system, half a planet, half a ship, and half a weapon.