It's Guy's Birthday!

So, it's not technically about EV Dev, but I noticed at the bottom of the board that Guy is celebrating his birthday. I wish you all the best, Guy! I also want to take a moment to recognize just how much you've personally contributed to the entire EV plug-in community. You, sir, are awesome.

@gutlesswonder, on Dec 14 2007, 08:34 PM, said in It's Guy's Birthday!:

So, it's not technically about EV Dev, but I noticed at the bottom of the board that Guy is celebrating his birthday. I wish you all the best, Guy! I also want to take a moment to recognize just how much you've personally contributed to the entire EV plug-in community. You, sir, are awesome.

I agree. Looking over the nova hacks, I can't see many that you didn't, at least, contribute some fresh thught to. Also, dont forget that you hold the record... You made an entire TC in like a day, right? (Didn't you make teacup?)
Happy birthday, dude!
(Your birthday present from me is an attempt at good grammar and pronunciation on this post! Enjoy.)

Edwards made Teacup. And happy birthday Guy! throws confetti

And many more!

Hey thanks guys, I appreciate it :). And -REDCHIGH-'s present, though there is one spelling error 😛

Ah, how much time EV and the community around it can take up one's life. Probably too much (though certainly nothing close to ATMOS or a number of other members). I've also recently completed study so I expect a real career next year will put a damper on that. But I'll still be around for a while yet 😉

Hurrah for Guy!

Yay for Guy! I brought the cake!

Posted Image

Happy Birthday! w00t!

Eh, day is not out yet, so I might as well...

Happy birthday Guy!

Here're hoping for many more plugs from you this year.

Happy birthday to everybody's favorite green forum martian!

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Erm. Sorry, breach of privacy.
Happy Birthday Guy!

@guy, on Dec 15 2007, 05:41 AM, said in It's Guy's Birthday!:

Hey thanks guys, I appreciate it :). And -REDCHIGH-'s present, though there is one spelling error 😛

I count three... Happeh Burfdey!

Happy birthday! You are one great and helpful guy, enjoy your cake!

@-visitor-, on Dec 15 2007, 08:32 PM, said in It's Guy's Birthday!:

Eh, day is not out yet, so I might as well...

Oh don't worry, this topic wasn't started til 3pm the following day by my time 😉

@pace, on Dec 15 2007, 11:19 PM, said in It's Guy's Birthday!:

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Erm. Sorry, breach of privacy.
Happy Birthday Guy!

Pft, as if that was my real name 😛

Thanks again to everyone else! And do help yourself to the cake, I can't eat all this myself...

But the cake is a lie...