Phoenix Rising

lol, thanks. I was thinking about making more missions, but that in't my hobby. I like creating the outfits and ships and such, and also this was just going to be a cheat plugin until later I decided to make it a major plugin.

New emblems created, and I want to know. Which emblem for Galinthor looks better? Galinthors gov't color is light blue and the Duelists orange, so thats why I had to change the emblems.

And Crashe, I tried to get rid of that red box, but one side I forgot about, and also I couldn't find the blur tool, only the smooth. But alls good now, I figured out where it was.

This post has been edited by chronodrago : 21 August 2006 - 12:08 PM

I like the blur effect on the one that's not mine.... Did you do that or did it come like that?

@crashe, on Aug 21 2006, 10:10 AM, said in Phoenix Rising:

I like the blur effect on the one that's not mine.... Did you do that or did it come like that?

I did it. Remember? I figured out where the blur tool was, before I was just using smooth. I also used the blur tool to make the flames look like they're coming out of heh planet, not just floating.

@chronodrago, on Aug 22 2006, 03:06 AM, said in Phoenix Rising:

Which emblem for Galinthor looks better?

The one on the left. I hadn't even realised the one on the right was meant to be a phoenix until you mentioned it. In hindsight (and given the name of the plugin) it's clear that it should be a phoenix, but I still can't see the phoenix at all. So the one on the left.

The one on the left. The one on the right looks more like a hand holding, errr, something than a Phoenix.

I saw the same thing Jaca...

Chrono, I'm glad to see this plug is actually going somewhere. You had so many question topics for it, but now we know the real thing.

Also, I'm looking to do one graphic for my own educational benefit. If you have any good concept art you could send, I'd be happy to benefit the both of us. PM me if you'd like.

@dr-neverhood, on Aug 21 2006, 05:37 PM, said in Phoenix Rising:

I saw the same thing Jaca...

Chrono, I'm glad to see this plug is actually going somewhere. You had so many question topics for it, but now we know the real thing.

Also, I'm looking to do one graphic for my own educational benefit. If you have any good concept art you could send, I'd be happy to benefit the both of us. PM me if you'd like.

Well, the left one is more recent. Also, the left one started out blue and is the one I prefer. The right one started out orange, see here, and I put an artistic touch by using the crosshatch tool. It looks better in orange I must say.

Hehe, yeah. With all my questions, you could probably get a pretty basic tutorial going there. :laugh: Well now you know! Pretty small major plugin, but the graphics are all custom, so its pretty big in megabytes.

The background story is finally finished! Thanks to Crashe for his magnificent help with my descs! 🙂
Still working on finishing the plugin though. 🆒

This post has been edited by chronodrago : 21 August 2006 - 11:19 PM