Reign of Chaos 2 - Chapter II

The Qan ships are suspicous, but their hate for the I'ase overrides their suspicousness, so they follow.... weopons and cloaks fully charged, ready to blow the adzgari out of the sky if they're lying.

(On Qan homeworld)
A pilot goes to Chipich's Office..
"Sir, Our energy mines are nearly useless against fast targets, their pull is too weak to accomplish anything, and even their blast range is quite small. "
"Hmmmm so do you want us to enhance the mines?"
"No, I want a new seeker weopon!"
"Hmmm.... ok..."

Research Project Inititiated
Type: Seeking Weapon
Fast speed and turning (speed is slightly slower than needle missile), slightly less damage than the rockets; to replace rocket space on destroyers and cruisers.
ETC(research): 5 posts

------------------
All the problems we face in the United States today can be
traced to an unenlightened immigration policy on the part of
the American Indian.
--- Pat Paulsen

(This message has been edited by -REDCHIGH- (edited 08-31-2001).)

dont tell me this story has died...
pity...
......................... Posted Image

------------------
the American Indian.
--- Pat Paulsen

(This message has been edited by -REDCHIGH- (edited 09-02-2001).)

BattleDoctor opened a channel to Sisay and said, "I have sent out the order that Hawk shall be released to you. Send your fleet to the Tmidor system, where we are massing for the attack on the Prylak. There, Hawk will be returned to you. Don't think of betraying me once you have Hawk back... there are currently over ten thousand Galactica warships at Tmidor, all ready to destroy anything at a moment's notice."

Then he switched the channel to send to the Azdgari fleet. "I have wired the requested amount to your treasuries. Now, you are expected to help us fight the Prylak. We are massing our forces in Tmidor, and soon we shall attack the Prylak."

-------------------

Deep beneath Saalia, a small group of guards walked through one of the long, cell-lined corridors of Saalia Prison Colony towards Hawk's cell. It was a very depressing place, and the guards wanted to get back to their normal station as quick as possible. They traveled through the dark hallway, almost at a run, working hard to ignore the begging of the prisoners they passed.

At last they reached a cell with a sign near it that read KAEL, HAWK: 110923A. They keyed the lock and leveled their rifles at Hawk as the door slid open and the forcefields dropped. "Make one move and you die. We've got orders to ship you back to the Zachit."

The guards dragged Hawk back to the elevator. When they reached the top, they threw him in a Frigate with prison ship markings lining the hull, and headed for Tmidor.

------------------
"But sir, that's Charlie's point!"
"Charlie don't surf!"
Apocalypse Now

Originally posted by SilverDragon:
I'ase - I don't have a clue. Asriel?

I've been following the Mercenary Alliance around.

Red, here's some help:
1. You can't find me.
2. I think my tech is more powerful than yours, but you have more ships.
3. We have to kill the Prylak, not each other.

===========

"Proton, you say?" answered Ma'ose. "That could be interesting. We have advanced wormhole generator technology we would be willing to trade with you."

===========

Admiral Tasina decided to send a message to BattleDoctor. No race by itself could defeat the Prylak.

-From the bridge of the Fireball-
-To BattleDoctor, Galactica Emperor-

Emperor BattleDoctor:
We, the I'ase, condemned your assault on F-25. However, we realize that no race by themselves can defeat the Prylak -- not even you. In light of this, we offer an alliance to you, that we can pool our technologies, and perhaps mount a better defense against the Prylak. I await your response.

===========

Tai decided to try to communicate with the Terran Alliance.

-From the bridge of the Phantom One-
-To Major Ariq Lance-

Major Lance:
I am Tai of the I'ase forces. I come in peace, and offer an alliance against the Prylak menace. We each have much technology the other desires, and I have many of the schematics on this ship. I hope we can work out an agreement.

===========

RESEARCH CONTINUED
Title: Nedra BASE ship
Time till completion: 4 posts

------------------
"Why should I boast? The bards will do it for me -- and with music."
--Ertai, wizard adept

Oh, and Red -- something else I forgot to tell you: You're at war with the Alt'z. Read all my background posts (wherever they are).

===========

The Nedra was going well, with the exception of powering it. That could be some trouble. Mats was also trying to figure out if it was possible to cloak such a ship. He knew it was, but it would take a great deal of effort.

The Senator was at a Council meeting. "We know that the Q'an are searching for our fleet. They have, of course, no way of finding out where we are. We have a Phantom squadron following their fleet, which is currently in Kade, demanding information from the Adzgari -- as if they knew anything. On another note, the Nedra project is going well. My chief shipbuilder, Matsani Q'ip, is in the process of creating a power core for it. The ship should be ready in a matter of days."

Councilman P'rek seemed annoyed, as usual. "Senator, how do you know the Q'an won't simply attack Tokiy?"

"My dear P'rek, you must not worry about such things. Our defense fleet can deal with them. I assure you, all is well. Meeting closed."

All, of course, was not well. Vaten was up to his ears in worry about the Q'an. He was fairly sure they were only in the Milky Way, and once they had the Nedra, they were safe. And then there was the Prylak to worry about. Seen once so far, they had completely destroyed a Galactica patrol fleet in the Dewe system. They're ships were unlike anything else ever seen.

============

I'm assuming that Ragnarok is in the Sirabor system. If I'm wrong, Whitehawk can correct me.

A lone Phantom hypered into the Sirabor system. There lay the massive bulk of the Ragnarok, the Zacha city-ship. An alliance with them was necessary to combat the Prylak. First reports from Dewe indicated that they were incredibly powerful. Aboard the Phantom, K'aq sent a message to Ragnarok.

-From the bridge of Phantom Five-
-To Ragnarok-

Ragnarok:
I am K'aq, emissary from the I'ase. I am requesting a formal alliance to fight the Prylak forces. We both have powerful technology, we with our Phantoms and Negative Plasma Emitters, and you with your Sedrans and Whitefire Beams. I think we can both benefit from an alliance. I await your reply.

Lieutenant K'aq Tas, Phantom Five

===========

RESEARCH CONTINUED
Time till completion: 3 posts

------------------
--Ertai, wizard adept

(This message has been edited by Lord Asriel (edited 09-02-2001).)

MOD: One, the Qan only exist as a tiny fleet. Their empire does not come in until Reign of Chaos 3, so Redchigh, please stop making posts about them. Two, the Qan are the ones with the better technology, although this is still subject to moderation at testing - same with Prylak and many other races who have weapons yet untested.

- - -

Lance read through the message, and switched off the console. He would send no reply, as he had no desire to speak with this race. The Terran Colony weren't interested in politics in the least, nor were they interested in alliances.

The decoding was almost complete, and soon work on the first technologies would swiftly move on. Lance just hoped that the Terran Colony could afford to remain neutral in all of this.

Wondering about how they would achieve this, Lance came to the decision to send a message to Rima.

-From F-25-
-To Rima of the Zidagar-
-Via long range message protocol (10hr delay)-

Rima of the Zidagar, we need your help in our maintaining the Terran Colony's neutrality. To this effect, we would ask you to give any aid you can to us.

We don't know where to turn. If you can help us escape, please do so.

-End message-

OOC: I would suggest Rima suggests to Carnotaur the idea of using the sub-space inhibitor to block the jumps out from F-25.

- - -

Kiarok surveyed the situation as the Qan ships leapt into the system. Galactica's presence had been removed, and the Azdgari ships were ready to follow to Tmidor, but first they had a situation to take care of.

Kiarok switched on a comm.link to the Qan ships as a whole:

"We will not help any strange races find equally strange races. Leave this system and return back to whence you came or you will be destroyed."

The threat was not a serious one, however, as the Azdgari fleet then leapt out towards Tmidor.

Five hundred ships remained around Azdgari space, many ready to intercept the Qan ships, but almost two thousand five hundred were making their way towards Tmidor, a huge fleet.

Azdgari Research
Heavy Azdara:
Bodymarks - Totally unknown, some failures
Sensors - Complete, with money upgrades

Work on a new ECM system integrated into the Heavy Azdara has begun. It should block 60% of all missiles, not including Prylak and I'ase guided weapons.

ECM - 7 posts

------------------
That's all very nice, but where are the guns?
- SilverDragon

-From Galactica Command-
-To l'ase command-
While your attack was unprovoked, despite offerings from us, all past conflicts are now null and void due to the threat of the Prylak. Galactica wishes to live in peace with other races if they will allow it.

If we know what technology you have to share with us, it would be appreciated. Galactica forces are currently underpowered to face the Prylak, although work is being done to improve our chances of success against the Prylak in battle. Any improvements are welmcome however.
-Message Ends-
----------
Research on the Missle Pod is going well, with grav drivers being tuned for optimal performance, and easy resetting so different masses can be launched.
4 posts
----------
Current Galactica ships are underpowered, and can be beaten by a ship of equivalent class by almost any race. Therefore a new project has begun to look into what may be improved. Results are expected quickly, but actual reserach and construction of a new ship will take sometime.

------------------

Tasina read RMA's message. Very well, he decided. They wanted technology? Galactica also had a couple bits of good tech -- well, one: the Fusion Beam -- but it was definitely worth allying with them, due to their manpower.

-From the bridge of the Fireball-
-To Galactica Command-

We hold no grudges, and are happy to join with you in fighting the Prylak. We do have technology you would find useful, including the Phantom, Flak Turret, Wormhole Generator, NPE, and Gamma Field Inducer. Your design for the Fusion Beam interests us, as well. I can send a squadron of Phantoms to Galactica Prime, if you wish. I await your response.

Admiral Tasina, Fireball

============

RESEARCH CONTINUED
Time till completion: 2 posts

------------------
--Ertai, wizard adept

The Qan realizes it was a trap, and has to teach the patrol fleet a minor lesson... They launch several salvoes of mines, and several rockets launch and fly towards the Adzgari ships in the system. The Qan destroy several Adzgari ships, but put their cloaks up and retreat to the south when the reinforcements come in. The Adzgari lose several Azdaras and a few Aradas, the Qan only lose a small amount of ammo.

This is the battlescene I made, to show what my ships look like.
Posted Image

------------------
the American Indian.
--- Pat Paulsen

-From Galactica Command-
-To l'ase Command-
We will await the arrival of your ships at Galactica Prime. We can begin exchanges then. Your Gamma Field Inducer looks espeically interesting, as does the rest of your technology.
-Message Ends-
OOC:While I think BD will think the same, it's best till he actually says we can exchange the fusion beam(or whatever), but assume something will happen. Which is hwy I said come to Galactica Prime first.
---------
Research into the Missle Pod is continuing, with several remarkable improvements in grav field projection. Mass balancing is going well. 3 posts.
---------
Tacticians and Scientists have determined that the best upgrade currently to Galactica ships, would be an improved Cruiser, since it already has immense firepower, and an ability to absorb damage. The current problem is engine power, but it is believed improvements in all areas are possible. The new design will include all recent advancements, and it is expected several new improvements will come along as research is done.

------------------

Now that he was back at Galactica Prime, BattleDoctor had business to attend to. Quite a few datapads and messages awaited him in his office, ranging in subject from the latest ship constructions to a request from the warden at Saalia, asking if he could start feeding the prisoners less nutritious food.

After about an hour of signing off on various things and reading things that were not very important at all, he finally came to something that interested him. It was RMA's latest report on foreign relations. BattleDoctor considered asking his aide why this had not been at the top, but decided to skip it, and just read the report.

When he finished, he was in agreeance with Vice-Emperor RMA. Though the Fusion Beam, a powerful weapon found on Galactica Dreadnoughts, was state of the art technology and was therefore closely guarded, it was important to win the support of the I'ase. BattleDoctor began writing a message to RMA. It read:

"I authorize you to exchange the Fusion Beam for some of the technologies of the I'ase. Please direct them to send a diplomat to Galactica Prime so that I may personally speak with them.

See if your scientists can manage to downsize the Fusion Beam so that a variant can be fitted to Cruisers. This would greatly improve the Cruiser's firepower, and it would help your project."

------------------
"Charlie don't surf!"
Apocalypse Now

OOC: What system is my fleet in, exactly?

=============

Admiral Tasina read over RMA's message. He ordered a squadron of Phantoms led by Ganistam Topon, to go to Galactica Prime. They would be there in a few days...

=============

The Councilmen were happy, even P'rek, who usually could be counted on to put up a disturbance. I'ase security had caught a Q'an spy in the city of Tokiy. They couldn't wait to interrogate him...

OOC: That will come tomorrow.

=============

RESEARCH CONTINUED
Time till completion: 1 post

------------------
--Ertai, wizard adept

Sisay listened to the message over and over again as he stood in the holo-chamber. It was hard to debate this decision. He turned towards three other figures, all holo-images. These were the heads of the Zacha Council, all aboard the Ragnorak, which was somewhere in hyperspace. One of these holo-images, an aging Miranu dressed in an old Zacha uniform, looked at Sisay and shrugged. He was Voan Mian, a respected member of the council and one of the oldest pilots alive. Voan was charged with overlooking the entirety of the Council and should Hawk and Sisay both go missing, he would become leader until either returned.

“We can but only respond to such a request. This threat can only be met with a unity of great force. In the past the Zacha always acted on their own, but we face an enemy of great power and numbers. To ally with Galactica on this is a lesser of two evils. Aside from that, we need Hawk Kael’s leadership.”

The second image, an aging human woman nodded in agreement. This was Major Sera Boon, a woman who had seen the days of leadership since Cho’ja and Verane. She headed the defense department and overlooked the well-being of the civillians of the Ragnorak. “It is impartive that he be returned, but until such time, you Sisay will lead us. Hawk Kael may be Kisani and commander of the Zacha, but we must take into fact that he is still a former renegade. He will seek revenge on those who imprisioned him, no matter the cost. Until the time is right, he must not be allowed to command.”

The third figure, a Azdgari named Desein also shook his head in agreement. Desein was head of military opertations and also a fine pilot, but he was still rash, despit being as old as the other three in the meeting. He had been amongst the team who had designed the Ragnorak and later refitted her with Zacha technology. It was dreamed that the ship would be taken into battle, but this idea was always shot down. “He will need to rest from his time in Saalia, so he should be taken to New Haven. This threat with the Prylak is our primary concern, so we must not allow Commander Kael to blow it. As for our contribution to this assault, I say we bring in the Ragnorak herself.”

Sera: “No! We cannot allow this, not even in this dire moment! We cannot risk the deaths of three hundered thousand men, women, and childern, all civillains.” The major’s voice was loud and angry at this.

Desein: “We can offload her civillian population onto the nearest world until the battle is over. I know how you feel about bringing the Ragnorak into battle Major, but for the Maker’s sake, she’s a warship!”

“She’s our home!”

The argument went on for some minutes. Voan looked at Sisay with a helpless glance, but didn’t intercede. Sisay, however, wouldn’t have it. This point he spoke up, and he did so with good deal of enthusiasm.

“Enough of this bickering! You two are Zacha Councilers, not some spoiled childeren wanting their own way. I will not have this, not now and not from you two!” The pair stopped arguing and gapped in awe at Sisay. The captain had been a defender of Mira for well over five decades, and a member of the Zacha for four of them. He was by far, the longest holding person who held a seat in the Council and acted as second-in-command. Yet in all this time, the man had never lost his calm save in a few rare moments. At this point, both Boon and Desein shut their mouths and looked at him.

“I agree with all of you that Hawk should not lead during this point. As to what force we should contribute to the assualt, that is our primary goal right now. Councilor Desein, you may be right in the fact that Ragnorak is a warship built for massive combat, but Major Boon’s point is sound. To that point I am ordering this issue: the Ragnorak will enter the battle...if and only if the assault goes badly. Rest assured though that the Ragnorak will be our last means, and should the events in realspace prove too much, I will make sure she heads for F-25. Damn any who would object elsewise. Any objections?”

The question was more a challange then a time to voice things. Once Sisay made up his mind, he would not change it. Boon and Desein both shook their heads no. At that point, Sisay turned to Voan and the old Miranu spoke up.

“What would you suggest sending, Captain? We have assets scattered across much of the Crescent on patrol and hunting. And surely we can’t send away all of Ragnorak’s defense fleet. She would be helpless in an assult; only her weapons batteries and ordiance supplies would be there; that may be a hell of a lot of fire power, but we need fighters to counteract fighters.” The other two nodded in agreement.

Sisay thought on this for a moment then spoke. “We’ll send to Tmidor the remanants of Battlegroup Echo. There the groud will join with one other group we have. We send in the Silver Fleet, with the Raven at the head.” The three councilours let out a surprised burst. The Silver Fleet was the elite of the Zacha; it was said that Echo was the most advanced, but paled in comparison to the Fleet. The Silver fleet was a group of twenty-one destroyers and a squadron of eight aradas who’s crew were amongst the best trained in the Zahca. Furthermore, the Raven was a sister ship to the Sedran, the second of the Lightfire cruisers to be built; she was also the flagship of the Council. When Sisay asked for any objections, however, none were voiced.

Voan spoke: “We abide by your choice, Captain. We will contact Major Wilks...,”

“No,” was the response that cut off Voan. Sisay looked at the Miranu, his expression unreadable. “Major Wilks commands the Echo fleet since the Pride’s desctrucion, but he is not qualified for this. Neither is the former captain of the Raven. At that, the three holo-images raised their eyebrows or the sort in confusion. “I’ve chosen someone special for this, though he seems young for the job. Despite only being a human of 28 years, he has seen three offenses against the remaining renegades and has a wide array of skills. He is amongst the best pilots we’ve ever had and has flown every fighter type at least once, though he perfers azdara above all else. He is Commander Whitehawk, but you would recognize him by his call sign Sojin, which translate from Kisani as ‘falcon of fire.’ He is to command the Raven and the Silver Fleet.”

The three nodded their approval. Commander Sojin’s name had become near-legend amongst the Zacha. Famed for his experinces and his feats during the Battle of Niwom three years ago, he was the right person for the job. For another half-hour the Council decided on things, then all was finished. As Sisay left the holo-chamber, the three images vanished. As Sisay left, he tapped his link to open a channel to the Raven, which was in tranist in hyperspace.

All was quiet in the Eiribi system, with naught a ship in a sight. Except for a lone Crescent fighter. The pilot awaited a specific ship that would come. This silence was broken when a jump point opened and a sleek black ship jumped from hyperspace. The ship bore the unmistakeable IFF code of the Zacha, yet it was of a new class not widely known yet. The ship in particulaur was advanced for it was the Raven, flagship of the Zacha Council. The fighter manuvered into docking postion and when it was onboard, another jump point opened. A short moment later and the Eiribi system was silent once more.

PROJECT REPORT
Project Name: FalconOmega
Project Class: Ship
Time til completion: 3 posts

CONSTRUTION REPORT:
5 Sedran crusiers built
7 aradas built
3 townships built on Stror’s twin moons

------------------
(url="http://"http://pub51.ezboard.com/fquillzfrm4.showMessage?topicID=10.topic")A Pilot's memory(/url)
"Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of congress. But I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain

The Q'an ships reach an empty system (elder), and stop to let their radioactive cores cool down a little. Suddenly they notice something.... just barely visible, a slight ripple in the sensors.... A normal pilot would have shrugged it off as an energy flare, or dark energy, but the Qan have fought the I'ase for centuries... they know better... They power up their weopons quickly, and fire their mines, photon cannons, and rockets blindly. Several of the cloaked phantom fighters are hit, and the cloaks are knocked offline just long enough to get a lock. The Qan fighters are maneuverable, and catch up to the phantoms easily, sending several rockets toward the squadron...

Lord Asriel? Your turn...

------------------
the American Indian.
--- Pat Paulsen

OOC:Er, REDCHIGH, the l'ase are right across the galaxy, I dont know what they'd be doing in that bit of space.
--------
-From Galactica Command;Vice-Emperor RMA-
-To L'ase Command-
Your ships have arrived at Galactica command, and we are beginning to look over your technology. We will share the Fusion beam, but it can only be fitted to the biggest of ships currently. A project has begun work on making it smaller, and less power intensive, in relation to another project of ours. Any help would ensure it would be ready to be used against the Prylak.
-Message Ends-
--------
The Missle Pod is proceding very well, and prototype versions are now being constructed for testing. Results will be in soon, and full production will begin soon after.(1 post).
--------
The project to come up with an improved cruiser is proceding well, and is currently focusing its efforts on making it possible to fit a fusion beam on the ship. This will take some time however, but its results will allow a massive increase in firepower for the cruiser.
--------
A Galactica ship production report shows hundreds of cruisers have been built, along with carriers and frigates for support, and even several Dreadnaughts to replace the ones recently lost. All have the most uptodate technology as part of their systems. Basic ship components are being stockpiled, ready for rush production of the improved cruiser.
--------
OOC:Was just looking at the map, and Terapin is a Galactica system, not Azdgari. So it must have actually been another system the massive Azdgari force was in.

------------------

(This message has been edited by RMA (edited 09-03-2001).)

OOC: reminder

Originally posted by Lord Asriel:
**The Senator was at a Council meeting. "We know that the Q'an are searching for our fleet. They have, of course, no way of finding out where we are. We have a Phantom squadron following their fleet, which is currently in Kade, demanding information from the Adzgari -- as if they knew anything.

so Asriel? I'm waiting

------------------
the American Indian.
--- Pat Paulsen

(This message has been edited by -REDCHIGH- (edited 09-03-2001).)

(This message has been edited by -REDCHIGH- (edited 09-03-2001).)

"G.S.S. Incursion docking control, this is prison transport G.S.S. Wire out of Saalia, requesting docking permission in B Bay." crackled the comms system in the docking control center on the Incursion. The Incursion was High Admiral Voit's personal ship, and flagship of the fleet in Tmidor.

"G.S.S. Wire, this is G.S.S. Incursion docking control, cleared to dock in B Bay. Set approach pattern 13B and fire reverse thrusters at 50 yards." responded the docking controller, a slightly overweight Miranu.

"Wire copies, Incursion. Pattern 13B set and... thrusters activated." A pause, then, "Deploying docking gear and... docking completed, Incursion. Send for a guard squad to come and to escort our prisoner to the brig."

"Roger that, Wire. A squad is on its way."

A few minutes later, 20 Galactica soldiers arrived in B Bay, and walked over to the Frigate's exit ramp. Five of them went into the ship, and returned carrying the unconscious Hawk Kael. The squad then left B Bay, and heard the G.S.S. Wire lifting off as they walked down the hallway towards the brig.

On the bridge, an officer brought the news to Voit. "Good," replied Voit, "When the Zachit fleet arrives we can hand him over to them."

------------------
"Charlie don't surf!"
Apocalypse Now

Captain Raven thought for a moment. "Yes, wormhole technology would be greatly appreciated, and I can already see some great opportunities for the technology."

---------------

RESEARCH PROJECT
Title: OmegaCon Project
Subject: Aurora Battleship
Time Till Completion: 3 Posts

---------------

CONSTRUCTION REPORT
20 Ravens Built - Total: 300
1 New Planetary Defense Cannon Built for Other Planets
4/5 of all stations refitted
Refit of MA Fleet - 3 posts

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

-From Galactica Command:Vice-Emperor RMA-
-To MA Command:Carnotaur-
200 million credits are being transfered, in exchange for your Proton weaponry. Ready your fleets. The Prylak are moving.
-Message Ends-
--------
Research on the Missle Pod has now finished, and it has been put into production. Galactica ships are being fitted with them for deployment, and full outfitting of the Galactica fleet should not take long, since the 'Pods merely need to be grappled to a ships hull. Plans for deployment have already been written up and sealed on command ships.
--------
Research on the improved Cruiser is going well, and miniturizing the Fusion Beam is proving easier than expected, since it appears the original design team neglected to realise the amount of power conduits already in place for the multi-layered shields on Galactica ships. Most of the power needed for the Fusion Beam can be provided be enlarging the power conduits slightly, and using new power generation methods to provide the neccessary boost. Since the new Cruiser is being built from scratch, this is very easy to do. The new Fusion Beam will only be fittable to the new Cruiser however, since its power systems will be built with the Fusion beam in mind, instead of it being added later. Other ship designs will have to be updated similarly to allow usage, so it will be impossible to use on other ships for now. More work still needs to be done on the new Fusion Beam however.

Having recieved plans of the l'ase Gamma Field Inducer, work is being conducted on improving the stealth field to work in conjunction with it, so that the new Cruiser can take advantage of it.
--------

------------------

Rima was pacing along Savior in the hallways. Suddenly she looked at her com. It was blinking. She found a little corner and read the message. She sighed. they were in MA space. well, some of the research teams wanted to go down to the planets anyway since they could help with Research. Well, she needed to talk with Carnotaur anyway. She sent a message back to the Terrans.
To: Terran Colony
Security:yes system:high
Hello humans. It's nice to know some of you are alive. I'll to everything I can to help you but were in disarray ourselves. We'll try.
End message sequence

It was short but she wasn't in the mood for long messages. She got on her Kizat and took a few scientists down too the planet.

ooc: sorry about short post. I'll post the continueation later.

------------------
Of course Women don't work as hard as men....They do it right the first time.