Freeport Bar

Phoenix regenerates Draco and then blows Overrider out of the bar with
a well placed Ion Shockwave.

------------------
"That is called a droid decoy. This is called a trap. And I'm calling you dead"

grunadulater walks into the bar.
"hello Ultra Pheinix."he says stiffly."did I hear Grafman mentioned?"he orders a water and some famous griajove.
"silverdragon, who is this silverdragon2 ive seen around? Also would you like a great deal?By the way sameri, are you related to cap'n hector?"his hand imeadiatly goes for his gun.

------------------

(This message has been edited by grunadulater (edited 04-24-2001).)

"Hey, grundulator.....anything interesting happen this Standard Time Part?"

------------------

"No, not unless you count the burning meteors spelling 'go to the freeport bar'or somehting like that.There was also this huge renagade vessle but other than that, nothing special."

------------------

"According to my database Silverdragon2's an unregistered sc."

------------------

All of a sudden, grunadulaters head falls off.

------------------

Phoenix watches grundulator dismantle himself.

------------------

Suddenly, Starkiller says something into his handheld communicator. An alarm goes off, saying, "Station self-destruct mechanism initiated. Station will destruct in twenty minutes." Starkiller identifies himself: "I am Job Kimball of the Iothe Prime militia. Have a good one." He steps out of the bar, and the door closes and locks behind him.

------------------
"Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake. " - Chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower

Phoenix calmly activates the hall self-destruct button and then uses his station-destruct override to stop the selfdestruct. After that he jettisons Starkillers ship from the docking bay by pressing another button.

The hall then blows up. Starkiller screams.

------------------

Phoenix finishes his water and calmly walks past Starkillers charred body.

------------------

The burned, but alive, Starkiller suddenly reaches up, grabs Phoenix's leg, trips him, steals his ship keys, and promptly runs off in Phoenix's ship.

------------------
"Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake. " - Chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower

"That would be true......if my ship used such a primitive item such as keys"

Phoenix disintegrates Starkiller with his Ultra Gun.

------------------

But before Starkiller can enter Phoenix's ship, he is intercepted by Polly, who pecks his eyes out and steals Phoenix's keys. Polly flies back to the bar and drops the keys off in Phoenix's hand, then perches on Samurai's shoulder. She lets out a triumphant squawk.

"Aye! A cap'n of Freeport, eh? I'll drink tae that!

Samurai orders two mugs of Sallian brandy, and hands one to Knifeblade Nick.

"Here's ta a cap'n of Freeport, Knifeblade Nick!"

Samurai slugs down his brandy, as does Knifeblade Nick.

------------------
I'm right.
(url="http://"http://www.pftn.f2s.com") Pilot File Trading Network (/url)

Rima drinks her drink and looks at the Starkiller and Phoenix fight that keeps going around in circles.Silna blows a bit of fire when she gets startled by the hall blowing up.She hisses at Polly.Rima calmes her down and Silna flips her wings back.

------------------
I'm not dead yet.In fact I feel pretty good!"
I cut off your arm!""It's only a flesh wound!"
"Bless this holy hand grenade..."

Walks into bar
Takes out Needle Launcher
Blows up everyone and the bar
Walks out
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Fortunately Phoenix threw a NeedleMissile Diverting Device which attaches to Needle Ed.

The Missiles home in on him. There is a black crater whee needle ed was.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Ultra Phoenix (edited 04-25-2001).)

Fortunatly, Jess ignores the idiot.

OOC (I always thought it meant out of character, Reborn): SilverDragon, Tigana is by Guy Gavriel Kay. It made me cry by the way.

Jess chats to Rima about how immature Phionix and the others are being. "It's just something about bars. Everyone just get's into huge fights, and it spirals down into one huge mess before we start a new one. Do you live in England, by the way?"

------------------
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAVEMACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The inventor of Happy Hardcore

I've just noticed that I say 'by the way' alot. I'm sorry if this annoys anyone. I can't find the right sort of pills.
------------------
"Things that try to look like things often do look more like things than things, well known fact."
-Granny Weatherwax

(This message has been edited by Jess (edited 04-25-2001).)

"No I live in New Hampshire in The United States."

------------------
I'm not dead yet.In fact I feel pretty good!"
I cut off your arm!""It's only a flesh wound!"
"Bless this holy hand grenade..."

Samurai whips out his Blaze sidearm and mows down a row of spectres. He blows the smoke off the top of his sidearm, and orders a bottle of "pure" Saalian Brandy. When Silverdragon doesn't know what he means, Samurai steps behind the counter and grabs four mugs of Saalian Brandy. He then pours it all through a special funnel into a small bottle.

"Filters out all the byproducts, ya see. It's the only thing I've found that is strong enough for me."

He takes a sip from the bottle, and savors the sizzling feeling as it travels down his throat. "Ahh..."

OOC: Hey, don't worry about it Jess. When I'm typing, I usually put in "or something" way too much. Usually people don't even notice, or if they do, they don't care.

------------------
I'm right.
(url="http://"http://www.pftn.f2s.com") Pilot File Trading Network (/url)