Freeport Bar

How can you be sure that DarkPhoenix is Phoenix? It could be any one of us...

------------------
"Things that try to look like things often do look more like things than things, well known fact."
-Granny Weatherwax

DarkSilverDragon walks in and blows up the bar.

SilverDragon brings to mind his detail in those types of things, then shoots
"DarkSilverDragon", who is increasingly seeming like Jess, in the head.

For good measure he shoots Jess.

------------------
Fear not the dragon,
Fear not the wolf,
Fear not the warship,
Fear my Crescent Fighter.

Jess regenerates, giggling.

------------------
"Things that try to look like things often do look more like things than things, well known fact."
-Granny Weatherwax

I cannot be crushed! I will Haunt you till your dying day! MUHUHURAHAHA!!!!!!
DarkSilverDragon leaves, looking rather embarrased.

JG bets the contents of his hold (twenty tons of Saalian Brandy, four comfy chairs, a Fuzz who didn't leave when it should have done and two tons of passengers who wanted to go to Molos a few years back) that the coin he flips into the air won't come down again.

------------------
Grubs! That's what we're gooing to eat! That's why they call it grub! And what're we gonna do to get the grub? Why, we're grubbing for it!

JG

JG wins, when the entire bar blows up and the coin is sucked into the vacuum of
space.

DarkSilverDragon gets sucked into space, and SilverDragon looks at Jess sternly.

"I would have thought better of you. Now, do you want me to register "Jess" with
a space after?"

😉

------------------
Fear not the dragon,
Fear not the wolf,
Fear not the warship,

You hear sounds of a scuffle. Then, Phoenix and DarkPhoenix tumble into the bar.
Phoenix is wrestling with DarkPhoenix to the death. DarkPhoenix pulls out a sharp
and deadly knife, but Phoenix then blows DarkPhoenix away with a Flare Rocket.

DarkPhoenix goes sailing out the door, right into the garbage chute.

Phoenix cooly orders water.

------------------
"That is called a droid decoy. This is called a trap. And I'm calling you dead"

SilverDragon gives Phoenix a glass of water, then sighs.

"Will everyone stop the Dark versions now?"

------------------
Fear not the dragon,
Fear not the wolf,
Fear not the warship,

ESPilot walks back in, sidestepping to let the dead DarkPhoenix fly into the garbage shoot, and ESPilot sits down as his fire-lizard walks up to him and gives him the little 'begging' look. ESPilot orders some Saalian Brandy.

------------------
Why settle for a $3 pound of pork meat, when you can get up to 50+ pounds of human meat free?

Sorry SilverDragon. I was just having a little fun.
I got AIM!

------------------
-Granny Weatherwax

JG has spent enough time here. He strides back out to his Lazira, hits the ignition, uses the hyperdrive override system to allow him to take off direct from the dock, blasts into hyperspace and watches the entire station be swallowed into eddies in the spacetime continuuuuum.

Whoops.

Jon

------------------
Grubs! That's what we're gooing to eat! That's why they call it grub! And what're we gonna do to get the grub? Why, we're grubbing for it!

Kiwi jumps through the little hole in the time space contiuum after JG and eats the bar belching it back up in its original position, he the promptly swollows a cup of 99.9% alcohol and hugs his infectious monkey while falling asleep in the vacuum of space.

------------------
--The Eye is Upon you--
If you look long enough the Sun isn't that bright.

Razza parks his enhanced Cresent Warship, the S.S.Destroyer, in the spaceport and comes into the bar for the first time. He sits at the bar waiting for the waiter. After 10 minutes he decides to pour his own goddamn drink! He grabs a bottle of Brandy and a glass, then leaves a couple of credits on the bar (being a law abiding citizen, well, most of the time!), and heads for a booth. While drinking the imported brandy, he thinks to himself. "Out of all the bars in the galaxy, this one has got to be the uglyest, but it's got character. The red splashes of "paint", the stools and tables all nailed down, the chared remains of previous customers. Real character." After a while he heads for the outfitters, wondering what he needs new stocks of, and tripping over his own feet as he walks off. "Gotta lay off the booze."

If you drink and fly, you're a bloody idiot

------------------

(This message has been edited by Razza (edited 05-02-2001).)

Jess goes over to Razza.
"Lovely, isn't it? I'm going to talk to you, because SilverDragon seems to be upset withme." :frown:

------------------
-Granny Weatherwax

Now that she knows he isn't angry, Jess invites SilverDragon over for a drink

------------------
-Granny Weatherwax

"How did she know I wasn't angry?" SilverDragon wondered. "Oh! AIM!"

------------------
Fear not the dragon,
Fear not the wolf,
Fear not the warship,

Originally posted by SilverDragon:
**"How did she know I wasn't angry?" SilverDragon wondered. "Oh! AIM!"

"Ready! Fire!"

JG launches every weapon he has against the vast ship that has stopped him in hyperspace. It's green and ugly and looks like it was designed by a committee of octopi. It has him in some kind of strange tractor beam, that shimmers in colours of yellow and silver. (These aliens have no taste). His weapons impact on the ship's hull, but to no effect. It doesn't even lose a single percentage point. JG notices that his hull is starting to disintegrate from the inside out, although his shields remain untouched. Pausing only to collect his hip flask, he hits the eject button, and, as the pod is catapulted out of the collapsing ship, he transmits a message down the still open hyperspace pathway to Riomor.

"Help! Unspeakably huge alien ship en route! Am trapped in hyperspace in escape pod! Ship destroyed! Help!"

JG takes a draught from his flask, forgetting the effect that alcohol has while you're in hyperspace. He falls unconcious immediately.

------------------

Rima wakes up from her nap.

------------------
I'm not dead yet.In fact I feel pretty good!"
I cut off your arm!""It's only a flesh wound!"
"Bless this holy hand grenade..."

Spider picks himself up off the ground, aparently collapsing from the amount of Saalian brandy he drank the night before. He forgets who and where he is for a while, then remembers. Razza, captain of the Enhanced Cresent Warship S.S.Destroyer, UE-Miranu-Azdgari-Zachit-Merchent-Bountyhunter. And he never did get to the ship outfitters, he talked to Jess at the bar instead. Then and there he vows never to touch salian brandy again! He shakes his head and regains his vision again, then looks around and sees Jess at the bar. "Gotta talk to her again, she was interesting, I think. And she's cute, for a Igadzra. Time for breakfast, what type of food does this bar have? It seems that the bartender finally seems to be around aswell. Is there a menu around here?

Hangovers are the late reminder that you shouldn't drink

------------------

(This message has been edited by Razza (edited 05-03-2001).)

(This message has been edited by Razza (edited 05-03-2001).)