Global Thermonuclear War Game 25

@prophile, on Jun 14 2008, 06:44 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

mrxak, I might be quiet but I'm not stupid. I read your post yesterday and it was all mrxak, mrxak, mrxak, mrxak, mrxak. I reserved judgement. However, turning on me because I make an easy target isn't going to save you today. Thing is, I've played the werewolf game plenty of times before, and I see a wolf sitting under the radar not by idling, but by acting as if a leader. Sorry mate, you don't fool me.

These two are mafia together.

vote mrxak for now, but prophile is definitely mafia as well.

@mispeled, on Jun 14 2008, 10:21 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

These two are mafia together.

vote mrxak for now, but prophile is definitely mafia as well.

Maybe I'm just trying to make you think that, and I'm really just trying to protect the real bad guys.

If that was true, then you would take my place as "The Idiot of GTW". Seriously, mrxak, give us a believable excuse.

mrxak

mrxak

8/11 people have voted for mrxak, while every single person having voted for anyone except for mrxak himself has voted for mrxak. I think this round could end early with little effect on the overall outcome...

I concur. All in favor?

I can't fault that logic. Unless I had some sort of logic-faulting device.

@shlimazel, on Jun 15 2008, 06:04 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

I concur. All in favor?

Aye.

I am willing to concede the round, and accept my death. I don't think we need to drag it out.

The only people who haven't voted yet are lemonyscapegoat, who has not voted once this entire game, and nfreader who usually votes quite late in the round. I'll go see if nfreader is on IRC and tell him to vote, just for completeness sake.

I'm glad mrxak has accepted his fate.

I PMed kickme to tell him to end the round early. I imagine whenever he comes online again he'd be happy to start the next inactive phase.

Yup. Inactive round starting.

I shall be avenged.

gulp

Stop with the theatrics, mrxak. One terrorist down, only kickme knows how many more to go.

Stop with the theatrics, mrxak.

They're all he has left.

mrxak : Ace Delegate

Set in a modified game of Wolves, mrxak has to accuse other delegates of being terrorists.

The game ends half way through when it's revealed that mrxak IS a terrorist.

BUT WILL THERE BE A SEQUAL?

@1eevee1, on Jun 16 2008, 10:38 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

mrxak : Ace Delegate

Set in a modified game of Wolves, mrxak has to accuse other delegates of being terrorists.

The game ends half way through when it's revealed that mrxak IS a terrorist.

BUT WILL THERE BE A SEQUAL?

Of course there will be. FACT: mrxaks cannot be truly considered dead until the universe ends.

ALSO FACT: the correct plural form of mrxaks is actually just mrxak (though some alternate spellings are allowed)

Consider:

The mrxaks destroyed the camp with their mighty stampede.

The mrxak destroyed the camp with their mighty stampede.

The second sentence is obviously superior.

Ooh, all against one. A great way to govern, I say. mrxak, would you please come this way?

As mrxak walks behind the stage, he lobs a knife backwards that strikes Shlimazel in the crown.

Now, that's got to be painful. Shlimazel, how are you feeling?

Shlimazel slumps forward.

Hmm, looks like a fatal wound. Anyway, I think we got one of them. Good work chaps.

mrxak was a nuke holder. More information may follow depending on how good the interrogation is.
Shilmazel was innocent.

Player list:
1Eevee1
Eugene Chin
GutlessWonder
Lemonyscapegoat
Mackilroy
Mispeled
nfreader
prophile
RJC Ultra