Global Thermonuclear War Game 25

Yes, I'm winning go me. Wait a minute... that's a bad thing isn't it?

I find that SIB's change in vote, even though he would have been fine if DV, egroeg and lemonyscapegoat don't vote, rather startling. In fact, if all those three vote for him then it will only cause a tie.

That doesn't matter in the short term, however. I kind of doubt that those three I mentioned will vote this round. Have they said anything since this game started?

darth_vader did, but that was over 36 hours ago (Page 1).

egroeg and lemonyscapegoat have not posted yet.
If that keeps up, I may consider voting against them.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 03 June 2008 - 10:36 PM

If they don't vote again next round, won't they simply be kicked out?

You're thinking darwinian and mrxak's games. kickme, as far as I know, has no such rule punishing tardiness.

Hey guys. Sorry I'm so late. It's crazy times for me right now. I'm attempting to live in my house while it's being remodeled. It wasn't working too well so I went to a friend's house and had a marathon D&D session. 🙂 I may be a bit sporadic due to all the construction but I will try harder to vote on time next round.

Anyway, I think it's too late for me to do much but I will cast a token vote for LNSU. He bandwagoned without much reason earlier on and he hasn't shown up again as far as my rushed perusal of the thread told me.

Aah, so I see you have all decided. Very good. Save us from having to make a decision, thus, if anything goes wrong, F.A.G. isn't too blame. I like it. Anyway, Hypochondriac, would you please step over here so we can interrogate you?

Hypochondriac gets up and walks off the back of the stage.

Now that he's gone...

At the moment, the chair beneath EKHawkman suddenly combusts. All the body guards in the room spun and blasted the chair, and surrounding body guards, before their leaders could get them under control. At the same time, the satellite map of the world showed mushroom clouds above EKHawkman's country.

That wasn't very nice. It turns out that someone wanted to kill EKHawkman, and did so. Anyway, I have an someone to interrogate...

Both Hypochondriac and EKHawkman were innocent.

Player list:
**1Eevee1
darth_vader
egroeg
Eugene Chin
GutlessWonder
JacaByte
jrsh92
Lemonyscapegoat
Mackilroy
Mispeled
mrxak
nfreader
prophile
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins
Templar98921

This post has been edited by kickme : 07 June 2008 - 11:24 PM

Why EKHawkman?

Surely he would be better as a distraction? He's pretty noisy...

Hmm.ponders

I'm willing to table SoItBegin's death for the time being and vote lemonyscapegoat (retracted), the guy who's either lurking or just isn't even in the game.

mrxak, at least could you please get my name right?

EKHawkman's death is odd. Huh.

I still love you, SoItBagins. Even though my e key doesn't work, I, 1Eevee1, still love you.

looks up

MY E KEY DOESN'T WORK, I SWEAR!

Also yeah, wow, Hawkman was very unexpected. When this game's over, I'd love to hear the reasoning behind that.

Well, he did threaten JacaByte, but that could be a set-up.

And he did end up voting for 1Eevee1, and said:

@ekhawkman, on Jun 3 2008, 05:20 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

Jaca convince me you are not a terrorist. And give me a better target. Maybe one that resembles a pokemon if you can.

If I was both JacaByte and one of the rogue states (neither of which I am, of course), I think I would off EKHawkman after he changed his vote so that he wouldn't come back to me later on, and people careless enough not to look back at his original vote would be fooled. There's plenty of other possible scenarios as well, so take this theory with a grain of salt. For all we know it could have just been random.

@mrxak, on Jun 4 2008, 02:11 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

I'm willing to table SoItBegin's death for the time being and vote lemonyscapegoat, the guy who's either lurking or just isn't even in the game.

I second this. lemonyscapegoat

JacaByte is one to keep in mind after this nightkill, but that should not be a basis for lynching him - it could just as easily be the mafia picking someone randomly.

Good bye cruel world. At least I went out in a way I enjoyed... a nuclear winter has now fallen over my country! I love you the most eevee. And you too SIB, I would never spell you name wrong unless intentionally. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :EXPLOSION and no more Hawk-ghost:

That's really weird... Why would a terrorist want to assassinate EKHawkman and implicate me? If you look over my posts for last round, I really didn't do or say much. Perhaps they're trying to use that fact as leverage against me? Who knows.

Anyway, I don't think I will join mrxak in his vote against lemonyscapegoat for the time being. He may be just experiencing a bad internet connection or got ran over by a bus. We won't know for sure until he posts. I, for one, am going to wait for him to post before I make my decision.

Not much to say. Weird.

I think I'll vote egroeg for lurking, since I don't want to mindlessly bandwagon lemonyscapegoat.

nfreader (retracted) cause he's insane.

This post has been edited by jrsh92 : 06 June 2008 - 07:39 PM

Retracted - JacaByte. Framed? maybe

This post has been edited by GutlessWonder : 05 June 2008 - 06:05 PM