GTW Game 18

@darth_vader, on Feb 13 2008, 02:01 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

Shot in the dark: RJC Ultra. He's been lurking a bit, posting some but rarely engaging in debate or anything like that, just laying low. He may just be trying to stay alive, but it seems kind of suspicious how he's evaded notice for almost the entire game.

Well, I'm just trying to stay alive, but if you like me to join debates more often I'll do so from now on.

I agree with SoItBegins, and vote kickme.

Hmm. I'll go with kickme also.

Whoa.... that's one massive band wagon. All from a vote without reason.

Well, you did name yourself kickme....

Actually, I stole that from someone 7 years ago, before I learnt about originality.

Even if I do get lynched, I'll still like to know why Gutless voted for me.

I'm guessing it's random.

Heh, and all of you are using the same seed for your random number generators, eh?

@mrxak, on Feb 13 2008, 05:01 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

Heh, and all of you are using the same seed for your random number generators, eh?

What I meant was gutless's choice was probably random. We just went with it. The round should end at 6pm right?

The round will end in a little under 7 hours. Plenty of time to vote, PM me, change your votes, or even discuss why the heck anybody is doing anything in this round.

I don't really think kickme is guilty, but it doesn't seem like it'll change now. I'm still not willing to jump on the bandwagon, because I don't like them.

One of SoItBegin's aides is seen grabbing Hypochondriac out of a hallway and putting a bag over his head. Unfortunately the route they take has security cameras that are disabled. Currently there is a search underway to find Hypochondriac and the aide. SoItBegins has been detained for questioning. Votes from Hypochondriac and SoItBegins will not be counted at the conclusion of this round.

It seems SoItBegins has kidnapped Hypochondriac for an unknown reason.

_The Big Board reads:

darth_vader - RJC Ultra
GutlessWonder - kickme
Hypochondriac - (not voting)
kickme - GutlessWonder
rebelswin_85 -
Rickton -
RJC Ultra - kickme
Shlimazel - kickme
SoItBegins - (not voting)_

Hypochondriac and SoItBegins, please refrain from posting until the round has ended. You are both out of the game for the remainder of this round (but people can still vote for either of you).

Well that's just weird.

In light of these events, I hereby change my vote to SoItBegins due to his rather suspicious kidnapping.

Also in light of these events, I'll be extending the round so people who may not have been around to get my PMs can still have an opportunity to respond to them. How long of an extension you ask? As long as I feel like it. Probably either until I'm about to go to sleep, or when I wake up from sleep.

Alright, I'm going to bed. This round will end in 10 hours, plus or minus 3.

SoItBegins hates zombies, I guess he just wants Hypochondriac to get lost.

I'm not changing my vote.

I want Shlimazel to get lost.

@rjc-ultra, on Feb 15 2008, 04:09 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

SoItBegins hates zombies, I guess he just wants Hypochondriac to get lost.

I'm not changing my vote.

If you had killed someone, and they came back, would you hate them as well?

You're pretty darn lucky I was around today, kickme. I'm usually not. But since I am, I change my vote to SoItBegins. This is REALLY suspicious.

I want Shlimazel to get lost.

The duck is watching you.

@kickme, on Feb 14 2008, 07:15 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

If you had killed someone, and they came back, would you hate them as well?

If I REALLY wanted that person to be dead, well, yes.

And I don't think SoItBegins would have bandwagoned Mackilroy if he's a rogue member, so I still believe he's innocent.