GTW Game 18

I guess we need to kill another one.

rolls over in grave

Yeah, I know that I'm dead too and that my ashes are scattered from here to kingdom come, but isn't it a little strange that Hypochondriac survived his own autopsy, mrxak? All I got was a needle in my butt...

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 12 February 2008 - 10:32 AM

@jacabyte, on Feb 12 2008, 10:32 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

rolls over in grave

Yeah, I know that I'm dead too and that my ashes are scattered from here to kingdom come, but isn't it a little strange that Hypochondriac survived his own autopsy, mrxak? All I got was a needle in my butt...

Brains.. Brains... 🙂 Think of me as a Futurama human, surviving an autopsy is easy.

Woo! And another rouge member bites the dust! 🙂

Excellent. Now we have probably only one left. Unless the returned from the dead people are out to get us?

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 12 February 2008 - 01:22 PM

@kickme, on Feb 12 2008, 10:18 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

Woo! And another rouge member bites the dust! 🙂

Rouge member? You mean 'turquoise member', don't you? 😄

So when do we learn 1Eevee1's role? How much times is left?

I think these returning from the dead people are zombies. They will try and kill us. So we should get them first. Let me get my shotgun....

As always, the task of the innocent players is to eliminate all of the rogue members, and the rogue members must eliminate all of the innocent players.

Even though there's no longer three dead, I did say I'd reveal an additional role 12 hours after the first. I'm a little late doing so but I do want to give you that information now instead of waiting 8 hours like I usually would. It seems 1Eevee1 has had two roles this game. For the first several rounds, he had the role of Master Debater (teehee). He was under instructions from his government not to vote in the council, however they said nothing about him using his highly advanced skills at debate for convincing others to vote how he wanted. Specifically, he could influence one person per turn with 100% chance of success.

Now, it turned out that neither I nor 1Eevee1 liked how the role was balanced, and instead of killing him off as 1Eevee1 no longer wanted to play, I offered him a different, but related, role. His new role allowed him to vote, and gave him a 1/2 chance at discovering something more nefarious to use to convince other people to vote as he wished. If able to succeed, the first attempt at blackmail resulted in guaranteed success, but subsequent rounds only had a 2/3 chance of succeeding, and the blackmailed person would be notified of the failed attempt the other 1/3 of the time, and be unable to be blackmailed again by 1Eevee1. 1Eevee1 would be able to try to find blackmail material on an additional person each round with the same conditions as above.

So there were two blackmailers?!

@soitbegins, on Feb 12 2008, 04:44 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

So there were two blackmailers?!

Posted Image
We'd all pretty much figured that out about 3 or 4 rounds ago...

This post has been edited by Rickton : 12 February 2008 - 05:04 PM

Good News: 2 Rogues down possible 1 left

Bad News: No idea who the last one can be.

@rickton, on Feb 12 2008, 02:03 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

We'd all pretty much figured that out about 3 or 4 rounds ago...

Uh, yes , but I thought that there was, say, one blackmailer and one hacker, or something like that.

Well, that's interesting. Explaines why he didn't vote, at any rate.

Current players:

darth_vader
GutlessWonder
kickme
rebelswin_85
Rickton
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins
Hypochondriac

Shot in the dark: RJC Ultra. He's been lurking a bit, posting some but rarely engaging in debate or anything like that, just laying low. He may just be trying to stay alive, but it seems kind of suspicious how he's evaded notice for almost the entire game.

Edit: forgot my bold.

This post has been edited by darth_vader : 12 February 2008 - 08:02 PM

how much time is left in the round?

11 hours remain.

_The Big Board reads:

darth_vader - RJC Ultra
GutlessWonder - kickme
Hypochondriac -
kickme - GutlessWonder
rebelswin_85 -
Rickton -
RJC Ultra -
Shlimazel -
SoItBegins - _

Hmmm... this is a tricky choice. GutlessWonder and kickme are voting for one another. darth_vader has voted for RJC Ultra.

Ok, we know GutlessWonder is innocent. So, maybe he has a reason for voting against kickme. In any case, since GutlessWonder's innocent, I'm not voting for him.

darth_vader's vote, while plausible, is coming from a zombie. I don't trust zombies on principle, and I can't really see a reason to vote against RJC. (For all who are curious, I've been in every game he's been in, so I know his style by now, at least somewhat.)

I can't see a reason to vote against darth_vader, even though he is a zombie.

So, short of me going up and voting against someone on a dice roll, there's only one choice left.

I vote against kickme.

Since less than half of you have voted, I'll extend the round an additional 12 hours. This round will end in approximately 18 hours from now.

Great the two members I belive are innocent voted for seperate people 😞 Here's hoping gutless knows what's going on. Kickme

EDIT: Something went wrong with this post, please ignore me.

This post has been edited by RJC Ultra : 13 February 2008 - 01:55 PM