Thermonuclear War, Round VI

You know, I thought about both darth and nfreader the first round. If 1Eevee1 hadn't gone off on me, I might have gotten back to that, but from that moment onwards, I was looking through a skewed lens.

What really triggered that outburst, though?

(Edit) My younger brother says: "You know, I think that there are two evil dictators, and a whole bunch of dictator assistants."

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 25 September 2007 - 06:39 PM

@eugene-chin, on Sep 25 2007, 06:24 PM, said in Thermonuclear War, Round VI:

You know, I thought about both darth and nfreader the first round. If 1Eevee1 hadn't gone off on me, I might have gotten back to that, but from that moment onwards, I was looking through a skewed lens.

What really triggered that outburst, though?

(Edit) My younger brother says: "You know, I think that there are two evil dictators, and a whole bunch of dictator assistants."

I know, that had me worried. You are very shrewd, Mr. Chin. Which was why I had you eliminated the very next round, of course. 1Eevee1's outburst was quite lucky on my part, since it distracted you long enough for me to kill you. I think 1Eevee1 had decided that the only thing he had to go on was your talk about the roles in the game. He may have thought you were trying to distract us. I think I did a good job of staying hidden, for the most part.

Had I been alive during that whole thing, I would've torn a few of you new ones for getting so distracted :p.

Yeah, next time, no outbursts by me.

I'm never a terrorist, so don't vote for me in the next game. 🙂

votes for Mackilroy in this round