Welcome to Freq245

our fourth moderator!

I'd like you people to give a big welcome to Freq245, who joins kauthor, Mackilroy, and me (Zacha Pedro) as the fourth Sketchfighter moderator! Freq245 wasn't online when the forum was opened, so he has been set up a mod a little later. We are four, like the musketeers!

hello Freq

/AA voice

Welcome, Freq! 🙂

Congratulations on becoming a moderator!

You know, I think you're the first mod who joined after I started following the boards, so I remember their early posts. Time to start acting like that annoying aunt who always brings up embarrassing incidents from your childhood when she sees you! 😛

Edwards

@edwards, on Dec 4 2006, 09:51 PM, said in Welcome to Freq245:

You know, I think you're the first mod who joined after I started following the boards, so I remember their early posts. Time to start acting like that annoying aunt who always brings up embarrassing incidents from your childhood when she sees you! 😛

Edwards

I joined after you as well (granted, by only about 15 days) so unless you didn't do anything with your account for two weeks ya gotta add me to that list. 😛

I feel old.

Oh, and welcome :D.

@edwards, on Dec 5 2006, 03:51 AM, said in Welcome to Freq245:

Edwards

is worried

But thank you all anyway. 🙂

@mackilroy, on Dec 4 2006, 06:55 PM, said in Welcome to Freq245:

I joined after you as well (granted, by only about 15 days) so unless you didn't do anything with your account for two weeks ya gotta add me to that list. 😛

As a matter of fact, my first post was made three days after you joined, and I know that I didn't start actively following any boards for at least a few days after that. 😛

@freq245, on Dec 4 2006, 10:52 PM, said in Welcome to Freq245:

is worried

Don't be- all I can really say is that your English has improved greatly in the past year and a half. The events I'd been thinking of turn out to have involved another member who joined at about the same time as you.

Edwards

Congratulations Freq245!

Behaves badly

Congrats Freq. Now you can terrorize all the SF forum denizens with your incredible mod powers. 😛