The Officer's Club Bar

And close the window; it's getting cold and vacuumated in here...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

------------------
Visit my Ares Website at: [

http://themightyRW.homestead.com/AresPage.html

For](http://themightyRW.homestead.com/AresPage.html "External link")
I'm building it and need
some of Ares community's
input.

The link works; click it.

"There will be a day on Earth when a great evil will descend. This evil force will be called Ford Motor Company. It will set new standards: Lower than the fiery pit. By losing Volvo's uncorrupted state, Earth is vulnerable. And then, it will be time to attack."

-Nokis, Salrilian Prophet

Originally posted by Taeskor Cicion:
**First of all, Fox, I didn't say that Idiot's array was a sabacc game. When I said "Idiot's Array" I meant I was looking at my cards and said what I had. SECOND of all, an Idiot's array is an Idiot, a 2 and a 3 (Twenty-three to an idiot.) THIRD of all, an Idiot's Array is THE highest hand, just above a PURE sabacc(Not a "true sabacc"). This info is in "A Guide to the Star Wars Universe."

Its all making sense now...

------------------
And how do you know she is a witch?
-She turned me into a newt!
A newt??
-I got better.

Sorry bud

------------------
A newt??
-I got better.

The UNS Rouge, dented out of shape, touches down amid the debris of the Barbarossa, and the hatch opens. Mag steps out, and walks in. Hey, guys. Was raiding a Cantharan convoy when an Audemedon battlegroup warped in. Blew another few fuses on that blasted Rouge while I was running away. Was adrift for qite a while, y'know. Anyway, I'll have a coke while i try to figure out how I'm possibly going to pay for the damage to the Rouge. Where's Darky, anyway? I've got some information for him.

------------------

Admiral Darkk hasn't been seen since they had that nasty civil war a little while back... I'm not sure where he's gone. Frown.

Anyway, how's things with you? You've been busy, I see.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Have a drink on the house, Mag. You look like you could use one. Tosses Mag a drink. Good to see you again, friend.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

Thanks for the drink. Good to see you guys, too. Strange about Darky's dissapearance. I thought he had a fleet of incredibly powerful warships and stuff. I should probably check it out after I get the Rouge fixed.

------------------

Hello my friends!
extreamly happy man walks in
so Mr. Cicion is it? Well nice to see you. I just walked across a desert to find you. I believe you have the greatest collection of drinks here?

Cicion nods his head as the man looks around at the bar and falls to the ground laughing histerically and barfing from mere exuastion

Um..i'm sorry can i have a drink? A devil's Breath might clear the throat. And by the way the name's Lex. I own a ship somewhere...but um..Ah ha! it must be here. Just going to sit down for a while. Thanks. Ummm drink tastes good.

------------------

Watches with some amusement as the newcomer tackles a Devil's Breath, just waiting for the running-around-screaming stage which is surely about to occur...

Steps over Lex's charred body and enters the bar

You wouldn't happen to have some Deuterium-Ferris Distillate for my fighter, would you? If not, then I guess I'm stranded here for a while...

Gimme gome pints of something Salrilian, please; I like the way it makes my teeth glow...

That's gotta hurt

------------------
A newt??
-I got better.

There's a Cotton Moose now?? I gotta go easy on the drinks.

------------------
A newt??
-I got better.

Suddenly a massive and ferocious-looking battlecruiser jumps into the system
Cicion brings out the big guns and after a brief 3-hour battle, the Battlecruiser is no more

Cotton Moose leans over and whispers to Darkk:
"Is it me, or did that ship have the initials I.R.S. on the side?"

...and someone please got those Ishiman strippers out of here! They're grossing me out!

Cicion searches for more Monin syrups in the dimly lit store room. As he rounds a corner he can see a slowly spreading deep-red, almost black puddle. "Katd, I must have spilled a crate" he thought. Just then his hihgly trained Taeskor ears pick up something. An air leak? No, it's to haggered. Breathing. Soft, fast-paced, and terrified. He rushes to the source at the end of the row to find a human male rolled up in a fetal position wearing a leather flight jacket with the embossed * emblem of Earth's reactionist Sigma Political Party. Cicion rushes to the trembling figure and leaned down to turn him over. When his hand came in contact with the man's shoulder the stricken figure let out a shreak that sent chills down Cicion's spine; a sensation he hadn't felt in decades. The man was clutching a large wound in his stomach.
"What happened!?" Cicon asked.
The man struggled to lift his head, the look of utter terror hadn't left his eyes. Blood poured out of his mouth as he struggle to speak.
"I was attacked. A Phylydion. Silver hair. Barely saw him. Destroyed my {cough} regeneration unit."
"We need to get you some help now. Wait here."
"Wait!" The man spouted. "Sargatanus. He {cough} had it done. I was like him. One of four. He thought I was dead. Salrilians used us both. But I defected {cough} and fell in with Earth."
"You can talk about this after we get you some medical attention. Now If you'l just-"
Cicion was interrupted by the man's free hand grabbing his colar. His strength was increadable, especially for a dying man.
"It was the plan from the start! The Oracular Net used him and he knows it! He's just in denial! {cough, cough} That's the whole reason the slugs made the Boodan Virus and supported the Cantharan {cough, cough, gasp} zealots. The Prophesy! They needed to get to Earth! The Net needed a human as a tool to seat itself atop of the prophesy. It needed the right mind. The right {hack} situation. It knew the humans would fight back and that the Ishimans would help. It knew Sargatanus would assume control and merge with it. And it's going to kill us all!"
"Katd, he's delerious."
"Listen!" The man's cough had given way to a rattle which happened every time he breathed. "Sargatanus is motivated by fear and deep rooted hatred. He's going to kill anyone who opposes him. He wants rule the galaxy. The Oracular Net made him that way before it was assimilated by his consciousness. It's still there, whispering to him from the back of his mind. Now they're systematically subverting the other governments. The Bazidan were taken by negotiation, they {gasp} just don't know it yet. He tried to take the Nijayias by giving the crime syndicates control, and now he's going to eliminate the 'threat' by eliminating the syndicates and setting up a protectorate state. The Ishimans were a target from the start; they gave a lot of the military capital to the humans and are going to be weakened for a decade. They will be taken by force. If it wasn't for our Sigma movement he would have taken Earth by making us dependent on him for economic support." He started coughing up the near-black fluid at an alarming rate."Cicion Cicion you have to " His eyes were going out of focus. "Sundered Angel. The biggest threat, he {wheeze} You have to tell Don't Please Sar Su S s " His breathe slipped out with more blood than air. At the moment he went limp, a large blast shot from the wound and sent Cicion across the hall. The body, aside from the wound, seemed untouched.*
Cicion rushed into the bar almost in shock, his clothes singed.
"Everyone, the bar will be closing now. Everyone out. We'll open later. Angel, we need to talk."

(Dr. Evil) Righhhht.......
Starts beating the tar out of Walnut

------------------
World War 1 was fought with Machine Guns and Cannons.
World War 2 was fought with bombs and missiles.
I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but it will be so terrible that
World War 4 will be fought with stone clubs.

Steven Hawkings,
-A Brief History of Time

Gimme one of them Devil's What-ch-ama-call-its, please.
Luckily I brought an extra digestive system with me...

------------------
World War 1 was fought with Machine Guns and Cannons.
World War 2 was fought with bombs and missiles.
I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but it will be so terrible that
World War 4 will be fought with stone clubs.

Steven Hawkings,
-A Brief History of Time

Sundered Angel looks up from his drink, eyes glinting.

I'm afraid you may have to do without your drink, my friend. It seems that recent developments have closed the bar. Odd. This bar has been open through war and peace, chaos and sabotage, opression and rebellion, hasn't it Cicion?

He rises smoothly to his feet, his cool voice menacingly soft and sibilant.

You want to talk now, Cicion? I'm afraid you're a little too late. While you went off on your mission to save the Nijayias race, the galaxy has been quietly and methodically falling apart.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a few tasks at hand. Places to go, people to see, you know how it is.

He pauses at the door, and turns to look back at Cicion, head tilted ever so slightly. There is a red glint in his eye, then it is gone.

Oh, and in case you hadn't heard... The Phylydion Empire is about to fall under attack. I expect a message will arrive any second.

With that, he walks out, a red glow signifying the takeoff of his ship. Cicion is left in the bar, mind whirring as he absorbs the latest events, and tries to find out how everything has gone so wrong, so fast...

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

I vote that we Close this Thread and start a new one!